• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that isn't true.

That Cavs team was not that good.

Bucks failures prove nothing except that maybe they aren't ready to beat another championship caliber team. Last years Cavs were not championship caliber. Quite frankly, nobody in the East was.

2018 was all about the Warriors and Rockets.
Bucks failures prove nothing? They certainly prove they aren't as good as you thought they were, as you saw them not only taking this series with Toronto, but at least 2 from GS......and you thought that was how they'd prove they were better than the Cavs.

Now you dance, deflect, and spin when it comes to your own comments.

what you mean to say (but per SportsHoopla agreement it seems) is you were wrong.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks failures prove nothing? They certainly prove they aren't as good as you thought they were, as you saw them not only taking this series with Toronto, but at least 2 from GS......and you thought that was how they'd prove they were better than the Cavs.

what you mean to say (but per SportsHoopla agreement it seems) is you were wrong.

And I still think they would probably get 2 games from GS. I think Milwaukee matches up better with GS, they just couldn't get by Toronto.

Both teams are better than Cleveland was. And I said that weeks ago. I just didn't foresee the Raptors D completely taking MIL out of their offense.

Cleveland clearly would not have been able to do that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I still think they would probably get 2 games from GS. I think Milwaukee matches up better with GS, they just couldn't get by Toronto.

Both teams are better than Cleveland was. And I said that weeks ago. I just didn't foresee the Raptors D completely taking MIL out of their offense.

Here you go again with your Extreme Guy comments which already made you look foolish. But go ahead with more baseless comments as opposed to saying what is painfully obvious...."my bad, dt. Bucks might not have been the team I thought. Still good and they might be better than the Cavs were, but the idea they were far better was an absurd comment for me to make.'

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go again with your Extreme Guy comments which already made you look foolish. But go ahead with more baseless comments as opposed to saying what is painfully obvious...."my bad, dt. Bucks might not have been the team I thought. Still good and they might be better than the Cavs were, but the idea they were far better was an absurd comment for me to make.'

Not really

Because even if the Bucks aren't as good as I thought,

My opinion is that the 2018 Cavs were the worst team to reach the Finals in over a decade. Their challengers along the way were all deeply flawed and they barely even put up a fight once they got there.

The fact that they finished with the 2nd worst record in the league this year after starting the year with the same core minus LBJ and Green, plus adding a really good rookie in Sexton confirms this.

Yes, I agree that they would have probably won 28-32 if Love plays all year.

As great as LeBron was last year, he wasn't dragging that group past this year's ECF participants. There would have been a pretty solid chance the Cavs could have failed to get out of the first round this year had LBJ resigned and they not made major upgrades elsewhere.

2018 Cavs were not a very good basketball team. That is why LeBron (rightly so) earned as much praise as he did for getting them to the Finals.

You, on the other hand, continue to overrate your team and all it's pieces.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really

Because even if the Bucks aren't as good as I thought,

My opinion is that the 2018 Cavs were the worst team to reach the Finals in over a decade. Their challengers along the way were all deeply flawed and they barely even put up a fight once they got there.

The fact that they finished with the 2nd worst record in the league this year after starting the year with the same core minus LBJ and Green, plus adding a really good rookie in Sexton confirms this.

Yes, I agree that they would have probably won 28-32 if Love plays all year.

As great as LeBron was last year, he wasn't dragging that group past this year's ECF participants. There would have been a pretty solid chance the Cavs could have failed to get out of the first round this year had LBJ resigned and they not made major upgrades elsewhere.

2018 Cavs were not a very good basketball team. That is why LeBron (rightly so) earned as much praise as he did for getting them to the Finals.

You, on the other hand, continue to overrate your team and all it's pieces.
agree with a lot of this, though I wonder what happens with no JR brain fart that just crushed them moving forward and, most importantly, their best player.

It's funny you think where they finished this year "confirms this" while the Bucks going down in flames doesn't seem to matter much to you. Do you not get the Cavs were built to play WITH Lebron, so it stands to reason with him gone they will have major issues, and of course being no Lebron and as you mentioned Love will contribute to that?

Not sure how much I overrated them, as I even said I could see thinking the Bucks were better. Only issue was with your usual extreme comment of saying far better.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with a lot of this, though I wonder what happens with no JR brain fart that just crushed them moving forward and, most importantly, their best player.

It's funny you think where they finished this year "confirms this" while the Bucks going down in flames doesn't seem to matter much to you. Do you not get the Cavs were built to play WITH Lebron, so it stands to reason with him gone they will have major issues, and of course being no Lebron and as you mentioned Love will contribute to that?

Not sure how much I overrated them, as I even said I could see thinking the Bucks were better. Only issue was with your usual extreme comment of saying far better.

My guess?

Based on conversations surrounding various Cavs players from that team is that you overrate them pretty significantly.

And even though I was guilty of overrating the Bucks, who might still be a year and a tweak or 2 away, I still think most would agree that this Bucks team would beat last year's Cavs, and it might not get past 5.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess?

Based on conversations surrounding various Cavs players from that team is that you overrate them pretty significantly.

And even though I was guilty of overrating the Bucks, who might still be a year and a tweak or 2 away, I still think most would agree that this Bucks team would beat last year's Cavs, and it might not get past 5.
You think so, do ya? Then you are guilty of underrating playoff Lebron and thinking this is only about the supporting cast. Lebron counts in this comparison of the 2 teams. He's pretty good and looks like his skill and experience would trump Giannis.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think so, do ya? Then you are guilty of underrating playoff Lebron and thinking this is only about the supporting cast. Lebron counts in this comparison of the 2 teams. He's pretty good and looks like his skill and experience would trump Giannis.

I agree 100%.

I have never picked against LeBron against anyone but GS.

But, last year's supporting cast was absolute trash.

And I also don't believe 33 year old playoff LeBron offers much, if any edge over playoff Kawhi.

Giannis is a different story. But again, the Bucks can defend and the Cavs couldn't. And the Bucks offense only broke down against a truly elite defensive unit.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

I have never picked against LeBron against anyone but GS.

But, last year's supporting cast was absolute trash.

And I also don't believe 33 year old playoff LeBron offers much, if any edge over playoff Kawhi.

Giannis is a different story. But again, the Bucks can defend and the Cavs couldn't. And the Bucks offense only broke down against a truly elite defensive unit.
Fair points, but cannot really give them any credit for beating Detroit and if we ant to look at D, the Cs team with no Kyrie and Hayward played better D than the team without those 2 the Cavs faced.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tlance after making a fool out of himself is now desperately sticking to dur they would have hypothetically beat the Cavs. Sad!

Lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So after being wrong you are doubling down on stupid lmao

What you think has been proven to be wrong, just stop.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're really hung up on the 'far better' thing

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after being wrong you are doubling down on stupid lmao

What you think has been proven to be wrong, just stop.

Says the person who believes Kyrie Irving is better than Steph Curry.

You have zero room to call anything anybody says stupid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really hung up on the 'far better' thing
Because that was the comment he made that was absurd. I had let it go, even figured he might man up and say how silly it was....he doubled down on it, instead, though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it.
Prove you were wrong? You claimed the Bucks would prove you right by beating GS at least 1-2 times in the Finals. Doesn't seem like this will happen.

Game....set.....match.

Gonna play the "all I do is argue card" now, or will you be using different lifeline? Maybe phone a friend?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove you were wrong? You claimed the Bucks would prove you right by beating GS at least 1-2 times in the Finals. Doesn't seem like this will happen.

Game....set.....match.

Gonna play the "all I do is argue card" now, or will you be using different lifeline? Maybe phone a friend?

No.

You can't prove it because the teams will never play.

The 2018 Cavs were a bad basketball beyond LeBron. While he covers for a lot, I don't believe even he was capable of leading them past a legitimately good basketball team. Which the current Bucks are, despite their faults.

So no.

You can't ever prove me wrong.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

You can't prove it because the teams will never play.

The 2018 Cavs were a bad basketball beyond LeBron. While he covers for a lot, I don't believe even he was capable of leading them past a legitimately good basketball team. Which the current Bucks are, despite their faults.

So no.

You can't ever prove me wrong.

And of course, you can't ever prove you're right