• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, but my disagreement was in your usual extreme comment of "a lot better and deeper".

You can disagree with that all you want.

But you are biased.

And if you post a poll like I suggested, you will see how "not close" it is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can disagree with that all you want.

But you are biased.

And if you post a poll like I suggested, you will see how "not close" it is.
No need for a poll as I already showed by your own comparison the Bucks are not far better nor deeper.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for a poll as I already showed by your own comparison the Bucks are not far better nor deeper.

Only in your opinion

And this will be my last comment about it, because you have proven to be a Cleveland homer. Not as bad as some, but a homer still.

The '18 Cavs were one of the worst teams I have ever seen to make a Finals. Right up there with the '07 Cavs, the '02 Nets, and the '99 Knicks.

They made it, and deserve credit for that, but they had 0 chance to actually win and every nuetral fan knows this.

All 4 teams currently left in the East playoffs are better than last year's Cavs IMO.

So have the last word if you want. But reality is that they weren't very good in comparison with actual title contenders and were fortunate that the rest of the East wasn't very good either.

There were only 2 legitimate title contenders last year. Golden State and Houston.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your opinion

And this will be my last comment about it, because you have proven to be a Cleveland homer. Not as bad as some, but a homer still.

The '18 Cavs were one of the worst teams I have ever seen to make a Finals. Right up there with the '07 Cavs, the '02 Nets, and the '99 Knicks.

They made it, and deserve credit for that, but they had 0 chance to actually win and every nuetral fan knows this.

All 4 teams currently left in the East playoffs are better than last year's Cavs IMO.

So have the last word if you want. But reality is that they weren't very good in comparison with actual title contenders and were fortunate that the rest of the East wasn't very good either.

There were only 2 legitimate title contenders last year. Golden State and Houston.
seems like fair opinions. Though I think way off if you think the "07 Cavs were close to the talent level of last year. Snow and Pavlovic were starting in the backcourt. Not sure more needs to be said on that.

I also didn't give them a chance to beat GS, but guess what.....I wouldn't have given any team a chance to beat them other than Houston. You do get no one has beaten GS in the playoffs (other than 2016 Cavs) in about a half a decade, right?

All 4 better this year in East? Possible, but you went extreme and said far better, which was all I disagreed with.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already said I am not arguing with you about this.

Start a poll if you want.

You won't find a single non-Cleveland poster who thinks last year's Cavs are better than this year's Bucks.
lol your a fucking idiot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron in his last year at the ultimate height of his powers. Plays all 82 games. AT LEAST a top 3 player in the history of the game with a bunch of guys that compliment his skill set.

Kevin Love being the 3rd best player on the floor.

I mean the Bucks are playing guys like Illysova, some dude name Connaughton and STerling Brown real rotation minutes.

Get the fuck outta here.

MAX 6- especially if the Cavs hadnt turned over half their team in February and had some time together.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron in his last year at the ultimate height of his powers. Plays all 82 games. AT LEAST a top 3 player in the history of the game with a bunch of guys that compliment his skill set.

I mean the Bucks are playing guys like Illysova, some dude name Connaughton and STerling Brown real rotation minutes.

Get the fuck outta here.

MAX 6- especially if the Cavs hadnt turned over half their team in February and had some time together.
expect a facepalm which to him = "I cannot refute what you said."

Hell, i could even understand thinking Bucks might be better. But "far better and deeper" is just absurd.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get the fuck outta here.

I can refute. But, you too are a blind homer. One of the worst on this entire site.

Love not the 3rd best player on the floor. Middleton is. But that is debateable.

With Brogdon, 5th, 6th, and 7th best players on the floor all wearing Buck uniforms. Bucks bench is better too than what Cleveland got in the playoffs from their bench last year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can refute. But, you too are a blind homer. One of the worst on this entire site.

Love not the 3rd best player on the floor. Middleton is. But that is debateable.

With Brogdon, 5th, 6th, and 7th best players on the floor all wearing Buck uniforms. Bucks bench is better too than what Cleveland got in the playoffs from their bench last year.
delusional

lets see ya stack that up slugger

and PLEASE tell me Mirotic of the 9 and 3 is better than Tristan Thompson. PLEASE. Id like you to humiliate yourself more so than you already have.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brogdon has played as much as I have so far. Who are 5, 6 and 7? This should be good.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your opinion

All 4 teams were playing last year right?

Also we have no clue how good the 4 remaining teams are, or if they are title contenders...they most likely don't have a shot either

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all correcting someones grammar on a sports website does is make you look small and petty and but i guess thats rather fitting.
It also expertly rustles your jimmies. Clearly.

And you keep screwing up, because you are so mad.