• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every NBA Franchise’s All-Time Starting 5, Ranked

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of an all time starting 5 how about the worst starting 5? Here's what I got for the Celtics.

PG- Jerry Sichting
SG- Rick Carlisle
SF- Gerald Green
PF- Vitaly Potapenko
C- Greg Kite

For the Cavs I got

PG- Damon Jones
SG- Trajan Langdon
SF- Danny Ferry
PF- Chris Dudley
C- DeSagana Diop
Ferry doesn't belong on that list I don't think. Not worthy of the 2 pick but a solid player for a long time. They've had a ton of guys who just sucked, but if I'm going by disappointments based on where taken and/or hype I'd go the following....

PG - Dejuan Wagner
SG - Langdon
SF - Luke Jackson
PF - Anthony Bennett
C- Diop

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weirdest rankings for me:

1) Hornets/Bobcats over the Hawks. Pettit was the original stretch 4 and with him, Nique and Sweet Lou to fill it up, I'd take them over the Bobcats. Also Mookie was a 6x All NBA Defender.

2) Nuggets need to be higher. English, Kiki, Thompson and an underrated/underappreciated Fat Lever are going to get BUCKETS.

3) Phoenix and Orlando are laughably high here on this list, when there are so many other quality teams ranked below them.

4) TMac should clearly be on the Rockets where he had his best years.

5) OKC/Thunder should be much lower if only because GP is gonna knock Westbrook out in the locker room at half time.

You sure about that?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferry doesn't belong on that list I don't think. Not worthy of the 2 pick but a solid player for a long time. They've had a ton of guys who just sucked, but if I'm going by disappointments based on where taken and/or hype I'd go the following....

PG - Dejuan Wagner
SG - Langdon
SF - Luke Jackson
PF - Anthony Bennett
C- Diop

Ferry belongs on the list for 2 reasons.

1. He was being called the next Larry Bird. What an insult to Larry Legend.
2. He played at dook.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferry belongs on the list for 2 reasons.

1. He was being called the next Larry Bird. What an insult to Larry Legend.
2. He played at dook.
1 was definitely silly, but we know why. Big, white guy in college who could shoot. Hell, many even called Adam Morrison the next Bird. Probably is no next Bird.
2 works for me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 was definitely silly, but we know why. Big, white guy in college who could shoot. Hell, many even called Adam Morrison the next Bird. Probably is no next Bird.
2 works for me.

The only player from dook I've ever liked was Grant Hill. The rest of them can fuck off. Never liked that program. But I also have family that want to Chapel Hill so I might be a little biased.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of an all time starting 5 how about the worst starting 5? Here's what I got for the Celtics.

PG- Jerry Sichting
SG- Rick Carlisle
SF- Gerald Green
PF- Vitaly Potapenko
C- Greg Kite

For the Cavs I got

PG- Damon Jones
SG- Trajan Langdon
SF- Danny Ferry
PF- Chris Dudley
C- DeSagana Diop
he, big V averaged like 7 memorable PPG here.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Bosh on Toronto over Miami is stupid.
Bosh played more games for Toronto, scored more points as a Raptor than he did as a Heater and is second in team history in that category. He's also the franchise leader in boards whereas he's not even top 5 in Heat history.

If it's boiled down to who would the second option be on each team if Bosh weren't in the lineup the Heat have Haslem or Zo and the Raptors have Valanciunas and Antonio Davis. Given the gap in quality from those two to Bosh compared to either Haslem or Zo I think Bosh probably belongs in the Raptors lineup.