• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every NHL Franchise Ranked

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should lose points for their play by play guy Jeff Rimer butchering players names for all these years.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OTT must be next. Unless those Cups in the 20s counted

Not saying they won't be, but the Thrashers/Jets, Sharks, Panthers, and even the Sabres haven't done anything more than the Senators.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Ottawa has to get bonus points for that time Alfie drove Toronto utterly insane by pretending to throw a broken stick into the stands.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I am amazed one of your factors isn't the Penguins factor.
Truly thought they would be ranked #33. :D

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ottawa has to get bonus points for that time Alfie drove Toronto utterly insane by pretending to throw a broken stick into the stands.
And if Snoop Dogg buys the Senators doesn't that put them directly at #1? :noidea:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and for this

6Z8iZIl.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a suggestion, maybe put the next team rank to be announced behind a paywall so if one would contribute they could see the rankings before the common riffraff...

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying they won't be, but the Thrashers/Jets, Sharks, Panthers, and even the Sabres haven't done anything more than the Senators.

Fair points

The Sabres haven’t done anything since i had hair (70s)

I suspect he adjusts history based on current rules though, so the Sabres might have a Cup win.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they get points for that then they should get double points for destroying Tucker then scoring the winning goal. Toronto and the national media LOVED that. :D

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get points for that then they should get double points for destroying Tucker then scoring the winning goal. Toronto and the national media LOVED that. :D
Well if they get points for that then the Habs should get credit for Kovalev getting Tucker.

Also, he was an enigma at times, but how is Kovalev not in the Hall Of Fame? Kind of a joke IMO.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#30 - Winnipeg Jets

Weighted Franchise Score - 39.7
Season Win Pct Rank - 25th
Playoff Qualification Pct - 29.2%
Playoff Series Win Pct - 30.0%
Stanley Cup Appearances/Wins - 0/0

I would probably describe the Jets in the way that I would prepare a eulogy for a person I didn't really know. What can you say about the Winnipeg Jets? They are an NHL team that plays hockey with many players that skate on the ice, often with hockey sticks. They definitely exist and play in a city in Canada. Webster's dictionary defines a jet as "a rapid stream of liquid or gas forced out of a small opening." Actually, that kind of just sounds like a fart.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#30 - Winnipeg Jets

Weighted Franchise Score - 39.7
Season Win Pct Rank - 25th
Playoff Qualification Pct - 29.2%
Playoff Series Win Pct - 30.0%
Stanley Cup Appearances/Wins - 0/0

I would probably describe the Jets in the way that I would prepare a eulogy for a person I didn't really know. What can you say about the Winnipeg Jets? They are an NHL team that plays hockey with many players that skate on the ice, often with hockey sticks. They definitely exist and play in a city in Canada. Webster's dictionary defines a jet as "a rapid stream of liquid or gas forced out of a small opening." Actually, that kind of just sounds like a fart.

Their fan base is top 10 though.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we send out a search party for eloco? I am afraid the death threats from the WPG fan base has forced him into protective custody
Just a suggestion, maybe put the next team rank to be announced behind a paywall so if one would contribute they could see the rankings before the common riffraff...

Don't worry about me, @BGDave . I will be posting the #29 team in the next 24 hours. I thought @Comeds had an excellent idea and it just took a couple extra days to get the pay wall in place.

For only $5.99/week, subscribers will get to see the next ranking a full week in advance. For $17.99/week, subscribers can join Eloco+ which allows you to write one of the ranking entries and includes mature content. It's kind of an OnlyFans meets Sportscenter meets Wes Anderson films. The Wall Street Journal describes it as "Sexy sports content in a sans serif sepia tone."

You're welcome, Canada.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about me, @BGDave . I will be posting the #29 team in the next 24 hours. I thought @Comeds had an excellent idea and it just took a couple extra days to get the pay wall in place.

For only $5.99/week, subscribers will get to see the next ranking a full week in advance. For $17.99/week, subscribers can join Eloco+ which allows you to write one of the ranking entries and includes mature content. It's kind of an OnlyFans meets Sportscenter meets Wes Anderson films. The Wall Street Journal describes it as "Sexy sports content in a sans serif sepia tone."

You're welcome, Canada.

I am waiting for Eloco Ocho

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're welcome, Canada.

Woah, we are running out of subscriptions. Don't even ask me how that's possible. I should have charged more for Eloco+. Sign up immediately before supply runs out.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave them a cannon bump though, didnt ya?

That cannon can fuck right off! My brother took me to a Blue Jackets game not long after I got back from Iraq. I saw the cannon, but thought it was a prop. We were sitting a few rows down from it. The BJ's score and the cannon goes off. My PTSD kicks in, I'm having flashbacks to Iraq, and looking for an exit...

Blue Jackets are definitely ranked too high!