• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Power Rankings

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two 1 loss teams, AFC and NFC both have one. There is only one 0 win team, the AFC has it.

The quote I was responding to was talking about how the top of the Power Polls were very NFC heavy. 4 of the 5 top teams in the league during the preseason poll were NFC teams. And I guess still 3 of the 5 are at this point but not sure I agree with the 4-3 Packers getting ranked as high as they are. I think a lot of people expected the NFC to be a little more top heavy but what we have seen is a lot of teams falling into that middle category with very few what I would consider dominant teams.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give it to the Chiefs at this point because of a bit of history. They have proven that they are not just a team that has gotten hot at the right time but have been a consistent winner her for a while. While I do think the Raiders are better I'm just not sure they have quite arrived yet. This Sunday will be a big game in proving one way or the other as they do have a pretty tough 2nd half of the season.

Yup, I believe part of it is we keep seeing the chiefs as a 5-10 type of team year in and year out and they don't look like any more this year while the Raiders are the up and comers, and their offense is bright and shiny...