• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ECF GDT: GM 2 Devils vs Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kovy was a beast for the first half of the game. then i think he kinda just faded hopefully he isnt feeling the injury again. i agree too sj with parise hes just due to break loose with a 2g game...hopefully in game 3!

rangers really look like they are just a 2 forward line and 2 d pair deep team.

who does the 2 days off benefit?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah the ice was brutal and the refs have to get out of the way also a lot of times tonight they were caught up in the play. also please dont let the ref outside the zone call a penalty when the ref 2feet away isnt!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
def stay out of the box! they only have 1 goal 5on5...elias penalty was stupid and so was berniers and zajacs too. just play SMART! like philly!

also good props to zid on the 3rd goal his play created it.....but he is a loose man out there everytime the puck comes to him at the point!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kovy was a beast for the first half of the game. then i think he kinda just faded hopefully he isnt feeling the injury again. i agree too sj with parise hes just due to break loose with a 2g game...hopefully in game 3!

I think I know when Kovy got hurt. Bottom half of tv towards end of 1st period. Saw Kovy getting checked/held up and his leg just extend awkwardly. I texted my brother immediately saying he probably hurt his groin again. Then 2nd period, we saw what happened.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO FUCKING DEVILSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting to see highlights on espn

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to like how the 4th line is grinding and winning the battles against the Rags 1st line and keeping them in the defensive end most of the time.

Great win but we can still play better and need to be smarter and not take bad penalties. Keep winning the battles, cycling the puck, and get more shots in on padqvist. I like how the coaching staff got the players to take more quick wristers from the point rather than wind up for a slap shot. This way it doesn't give the rag players time to get into position to block the shot.

Come on Devils lets get control of the series. We've been the better team out there thus far.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would have to think the Rags because this gives them some rest to recoupe from blocked shots because you can see that Staal & Mcdonagh were hurting a couple times there from blocking the shot.

Does the NHL allow teams to use the hyperbaric chamber for the players? I know Vancouver had used way back in the late 90's but don't know if it is still allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You would have to think the Rags because this gives them some rest to recoupe from blocked shots because you can see that Staal & Mcdonagh were hurting a couple times there from blocking the shot.

Does the NHL allow teams to use the hyperbaric chamber for the players? I know Vancouver had used way back in the late 90's but don't know if it is still allowed.

I've always been a big believer that the team that loses would rather get right back into it as opposed to dwelling on the defeat. Will help the Devils if Kovy re-aggravated his injury as some on here are speculating (I didn't see it, so I can't comment.)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Kovy is dinged a little, I think it benefits us.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we got one at MSG.... Now to get to The Rock & some good ice & fore-check the hell out of some Rags!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Lunqvist was huge, finally planted those seeds of doubt in his mind!

Kovy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's ballin.....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody catch the studio guys ripping into Torts for his press conference? I think it lasted 1:17, and he gave 1 word answers and acted like a jerk. They cut back to studio once it ended and immediately all 3 guys jumped all over him, saying his act is getting old, nobody is impressed and basically calling him an asshole without calling him an asshole. They were pissed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know if anyone mentioned here and I hate to be the guy to point of the shitty part of the game for us but I couldnt believe that Ponikarovsky penalty.

It was barely a bump and he got 2 for it..such horseshit.

NBC only showed the replay once at the intermission..figures.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If I was a reporter there I would ask him if he enjoys being a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.