• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles want to trade Bennett

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said those things. You deflecting doesn't make your lies go away, dumbfuck.

Yeah no shit. That was me that said those things and I only lied about one of them. #5. I really have a 1 in 100,000 IQ. My bad as I misplaced the comma.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. But we aren’t completely fucked like that Patriots fan and you were insinuating. Now there’s reports (maybe real or false) that we are looking to sign a big money FA. Every Eagle fan knows we are up against the cap but none of us were worried about even though you pleaded that we were absolutely fucked. The cap money can be manipulated and we have one of the best in the business and taking care of these issues.
Dallas will be in the same predicament soon because they’ve drafted extremely well over the last several years. They owe HUGE money very soon to Dak, Zeke, Lawrence, Cooper and B. Jones. I’m sure Jerry signs them all and maybe Earl Thomas too. They’ll also be right up against the cap and will handle it fine.

Do you really believe any of this crap?

The team is still cutting or trying to trade players just like everyone has told you. Now they're trying to trade Bennett. He was never mentioned in the oh it's easy, we just get rid of Foles, Peters, Long, Jernagin. Yeah Howie is a genius. Enjoy replacing all these quality vets with no names and rookies.

Just because Philly is dumping players doesn't make them players in FA. This scenario is playing out just like most of us predicted.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett played excellent for us down the stretch.
A veteran with playoff experience. He's valuable still.

But the Eagles need to restock the Dline with youth.

Or a better way of saying it is they need to dump salary.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're both enormous jerk offs. Talented... but jerk offs. Possibly my least two favorite players in the entire league.

Haha

They are hard to like... I’ll grant ya that.

Haha

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are making room for Bell.

Two most obvious moves coming soon, that and My name is Earl to the Boys

Trade one toxic element for another... risky

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

They are hard to like... I’ll grant ya that.

Haha

They think they're sooooo funny and interesting. When they're trying to make people laugh, I just cringe. Everywhere Marty Bennett left, he slammed the organization after the fact and talked shit about somebody. Maybe not NE... but that's the only one, I do believe. I think Micheal did that with Seattle too. Their attitudes suck. Martellus Bennett walking around the field not giving a shit with his jersey untucked as a Bear was infuriating.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. But we aren’t completely fucked like that Patriots fan and you were insinuating. Now there’s reports (maybe real or false) that we are looking to sign a big money FA. Every Eagle fan knows we are up against the cap but none of us were worried about even though you pleaded that we were absolutely fucked. The cap money can be manipulated and we have one of the best in the business and taking care of these issues.
Dallas will be in the same predicament soon because they’ve drafted extremely well over the last several years. They owe HUGE money very soon to Dak, Zeke, Lawrence, Cooper and B. Jones. I’m sure Jerry signs them all and maybe Earl Thomas too. They’ll also be right up against the cap and will handle it fine.
Go find where I said completely fucked. I don't said they will need to cut players to get under the cap then sign some cheap free agents and hope they hit on them and whoever they draft.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a better way of saying it is they need to dump salary.
No, they need to use the resources they have to position themselves the best. You wouldn't understand.

Try hard and remember last off-season, when people as dumb and as ill informed as you (ill in the head too) embarrassed yourselves screaming about the Eagles having no cap space and then the Eagles still added a veteran talent as good as Bennett.:nod:

Haha deja vu all over again.
:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they need to use the resources they have to position themselves the best. You wouldn't understand.

Try hard and remember last off-season, when people as dumb and as ill informed as you (ill in the head too) embarrassed yourselves screaming about the Eagles having no cap space and then the Eagles still added a veteran talent as good as Bennett.:nod:

What I remember much more clearly was Philly not having a rummage sale dumping quality players left and right.

Just think you'll be able to go out and buy a bunch of new no name jersey's for cheap. Or a bunch of ghost past your choice:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the Philly spin zone:what:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that. They extend a DE at 13 per, the extend their C and now you bring up this move. Impossible. All you guys were saying the Eagles are fucked yet they’re still making big money deals.
yes they are, but will need to clear cap and no resign alot of guys because of it

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of like Bennett. He has a propensity to jump offsides though.

He actually did it right after the famous Butler interception and gave the Pats 5 yards, taking them away from safety territory.

Then I think he got in a fight with Gronk? Or was it Clark?

I guess I like uppity.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you guys as a up and coming team with alot of cap room. You guys could out bid Jerriah and I think he might like the appeal of up and coming
Don't get me wrong, if we were to sign him and he was healthy it would be really sweet to see him back there, but safety is probably the one spot on defense we don't need to actively pursue. We have a ton of cap space, but a 30+ year old safety probably isn't in the cards when we could pay similar money and get a CJ Mosley at a position where we really need an upgrade.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of like Bennett. He has a propensity to jump offsides though.

He actually did it right after the famous Butler interception and gave the Pats 5 yards, taking them away from safety territory.

Then I think he got in a fight with Gronk? Or was it Clark?

I guess I like uppity.

Bennett did because I think we drafted Clark that year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word was that the pats tried to sign Bennett before the Eagles did. Also, his brother played here and liked it.
I recall those rumors. No way in hell BB would sign that undiscplined penalty machine. Besides BB would tell him he had to wear mens shoulder pads not those one from the lingerie league.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that. They extend a DE at 13 per, the extend their C and now you bring up this move. Impossible. All you guys were saying the Eagles are fucked yet they’re still making big money deals.
They're not making big money deals. They're kicking the cap can down the road while trying to keep a couple of their 17 FAs. This is just the begining. Now they're shopping players no one wants to pay for. Foles netted them zero. Maybe a 3rd comp pick next year? No one will give up crap for that idiot Micheal Bennett. If you got a 6th you should be happy.

Who's next in the Philly let's try and make a deal fishbowl.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be a cap move? but they can keep everyone

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be a cap move? but they can keep everyone
Oh this move?
This is nothing. They're just trying to do him right.
He was a scrub. You can tell they gave him the last set of shoulder pads in the equipment room. Hell the kickers got to pick before him.