• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Eagles vs Giants

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas would have a MUCH better chance of winning a playoff game then Philly. I’d say it’s over a 90% chance Dallas wins the division.

It would take us beating a team with a winning record so I won't be placing any bets.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don’t agree that Philly HAS to win that game.

You're saying this wrong.

Eagles mathematically can lose that game and still win the division if other things happen. Eagles realistically HAVE to win that game as it's not likely dallas loses week 17 to the redskins. What you're saying is technically true, but in reality isn't likely.

Now, your other battle with handicappers you have been right. You did give a scenario where dallas went 1-2 and the eagles went 2-1 to win the division.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t the cowboys still control their own fate too? Do I have that wrong?
No, because in the NFC East controlling your own destiny has been redefined to being able to lose every game and still win the division.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the whole game so i could be wrong, but Wentz still does not look good. I think something is wrong with this guy mentally or physically. As far as injuries go the Eagles best player is Scott so maybe they lucked out with some injuries there and the Eagles WRs were open more than the Giants WR (I didn't see the long TD to Slayton but I'll assume he was wide open if Eli hit him for a 55 yard TD) in the parts of the game I saw. And Sam Beal may be the worst defensive back in the NFL.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the whole game so i could be wrong, but Wentz still does not look good. I think something is wrong with this guy mentally or physically. As far as injuries go the Eagles best player is Scott so maybe they lucked out with some injuries there and the Eagles WRs were open more than the Giants WR (I didn't see the long TD to Slayton but I'll assume he was wide open if Eli hit him for a 55 yard TD) in the parts of the game I saw. And Sam Beal may be the worst defensive back in the NFL.

My sources in Kensington tell me that the players were calling Wentz "St. Nick" after the game.....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz looked like McNabb out there, with multiple balls thrown at players feet. Yes Slayton was wide open on that TD. Lucky Eli did show up at least on one play. Dude rules out right trying to escape the rush, heaves a ball, I assumed was or at least should've been landing on the bench, and a Giants reciever had to come out of nowhere to prevent an interception, as Eli threw it right at TWO Eagles players.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You beat the shitty Giants, you have a losing record in the worst division in football. Let's not bullshit and act the Eagles have accomplished something. If the Eagles win the division it's because of the ineptitude of the other teams, not anyone in the division earned it

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat the shitty Giants, you have a losing record in the worst division in football. Let's not bullshit and act the Eagles have accomplished something. If the Eagles win the division it's because of the ineptitude of the other teams, not anyone in the division earned it

giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, have fun watching the playoffs.:wave:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then bet the remainder of my vcash. If Dallas wins week 16, I say they will win the NFCE.

so you want me to make an even bet where Philly wins next week, loses to Dallas, wins their last game, and Dallas lose this week, wins against Philly then loses their last game. All I was saying was there is a scenario where Philly doesn’t have to beat Dallas and you turn it into all this instead of a simple, “My bad”. Never ever ever under any circumstances no matter how trivial admit you are wrong.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you want me to make an even bet where Philly wins next week, loses to Dallas, wins their last game, and Dallas lose this week, wins against Philly then loses their last game. All I was saying was there is a scenario where Philly doesn’t have to beat Dallas and you turn it into all this instead of a simple, “My bad”. Never ever ever under any circumstances no matter how trivial admit you are wrong.
News flash for you. Philly doesn't have to win next week. Hell if both Dallas and Philly lose this week Phill still controls their own destiny. Now is they lose week 16 they will need help from both the Rams and Redskins.

Hell if anyone should be concerned about a straight up bet, it's me, as Dallas has a much tougher schedule to finish up the season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hope, I like our chances better than the Vikings making it.
No I hope you make it.

Doug Pederson and the Eagles have never lost to Sean McVay and the Rams.:nod:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he better say that after he left in the 3rd quarter with cramps.
It was an ugly game because of the weather but they did look good those last 2 drives. The last one in regulation was painful to watch because so often you see a team in that situation put everything into that one drive, methodically march down the field using almost all of the time on the clock only to get stuffed at the goal line or throw an int at the end. But they actually converted, so that was good.