• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well whatever i say certainly cant help

i just timed it well

hey i gave up a 2 and martin to get miller

so from my end

i gave up a 1 a 2 a 3 and martin and benj for Bell who i cant use until next year (I hope) and edelman.... so..........
Hey, how about you just shush it:suds:, and go check yer inbox ya damned goofy Canadian... Eh?
:D:D

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying the argument was he has tons of holes to fill. His now best player may be frank gore. And the draft picks are late firsts...picks 10+
Sp I think your looking at Bell through Pittsburgh Steelers beer goggles. Yes, Bell has been great but I think it is more to do with that system and that offence then with Bell. It's probably just me thinking this but Conner has looked just as good as Bell. I'm afraid, and I dont wish this on Barilko but I'm affraid Bell will be average in a different system and add in that he will have been paid heavily. I'm just not wanting to deal with that.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well whatever i say certainly cant help

i just timed it well

hey i gave up a 2 and martin to get miller

so from my end

i gave up a 1 a 2 a 3 and martin and benj for Bell who i cant use until next year (I hope) and edelman.... so..........
You could always make it up to me with a reasonable offer for chubb.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you trade away a future HoF player people will either say damn you got a lot for him or they are going to gumble about the trade.

Everyone of us can think back to a trade that we wish we didn't do, and we can all think back to a trade that worked very much in our favor.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always make it up to me with a reasonable offer for chubb.

ZanyHeartyGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sp I think your looking at Bell through Pittsburgh Steelers beer goggles. Yes, Bell has been great but I think it is more to do with that system and that offence then with Bell. It's probably just me thinking this but Conner has looked just as good as Bell. I'm afraid, and I dont wish this on Barilko but I'm affraid Bell will be average in a different system and add in that he will have been paid heavily. I'm just not wanting to deal with that.

i disagree.
Bells Value in 2019
it appears everyone has a first round grade on him, with the exception of yourself, you actually stated it in that thread.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the trades.

Was real damn tired of the bitching being over who was trying to lose harder.

Try to win got damnit, that's the point. That's why it's fun.

Lol, don't even get me started on that. I've been a good boy!! :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you trade away a future HoF player people will either say damn you got a lot for him or they are going to gumble about the trade.

Everyone of us can think back to a trade that we wish we didn't do, and we can all think back to a trade that worked very much in our favor.

You had to go and make me think about that guy for the Colts, who I traded (the good) Dez Bryant for...hey, @Barilko , what was his name again? :pound::pound::pound:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I confused. I got an offer for chubb and hit except but it said awaiting barilko approval

I think that was my offer. With the way Fantrax does the trades, I hit your name first. So it might have added you to the trade even though you were not getting or giving anyone up.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i started my best lineup every week, thats the sad part......

This. Even though I reached a point were I want to lose to get the better draft pick, I am going to put the best lineup I can every week. And I hope for weeks like you and I had this week where we put up respectable scores, but still lose.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Even though I reached a point were I want to lose to get the better draft pick, I am going to put the best lineup I can every week. And I hope for weeks like you and I had this week where we put up respectable scores, but still lose.
yep, and if i won, i won, and stomped someones playoff hopes, i dont recall talking about tanking at all

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i started my best lineup every week, thats the sad part......

Me too, except for a coupla screwups; I won't ever intentionally try to lose. That said, I grudgingly get the strategy.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to go and make me think about that guy for the Colts, who I traded (the good) Dez Bryant for...hey, @Barilko , what was his name again? :pound::pound::pound:

I remember us making a trade where you got Tom Brady and there was a throw in rookie receiver involved for the Giants that blow up the next week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F it crazy trades are happening, i have always refused to trade fournette, and mixon but I will but im not selling cheap..........so lets see whats there..........

I also hold the #1 overall draft pick, and another top 5 likely draft pick.............

som pretty valuable assests up for grabs

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember us making a trade where you got Tom Brady and there was a throw in rookie receiver involved for the Giants that blow up the next week.

I remember the Brady deal, don't remember the rest of it, but I do remember Brady did quite well for me. I just remembered the guy I traded Dez to Barilko for: Trent Richardson.

I bought a Big Mac from him at the Mickey D's drive through last week. ;)