• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex Dynasty startup

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*8 rounds left!

Here's how things are shaking out, let me know if anyone has some really deep cuts that they like, I seriously don't even care who I end up with at this point

View attachment 365382
View attachment 365381

Best value picks imo are Jerome Ford in the 12th and Tyler Conklin in the 21st.

Conklin is going to be a low end TE#1.

Ford could easily be a rb#1. Sure this is dynasty and neither have great outlook past 2024 but if they are what I think they are this season they will have great value. Whether you decide to trade them or not.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best value picks imo are Jerome Ford in the 12th and Tyler Conklin in the 21st.

Conklin is going to be a low end TE#1.

Ford could easily be a rb#1. Sure this is dynasty and neither have great outlook past 2024 but if they are what I think they are this season they will have great value. Whether you decide to trade them or not.

A couple ppl told me I sniped them when I took Ford, if I come out the gates slow, I'll fire sale everything and collect as many future picks as I can to build things up around Mahomes, Puka, and Brooks.

I do think Brooks' ceiling is prob a high-end RB2, but he should sit around that value for a few seasons if he gets the Rachaad White role for Canales

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple ppl told me I sniped them when I took Ford, if I come out the gates slow, I'll fire sale everything and collect as many future picks as I can to build things up around Mahomes, Puka, and Brooks.

I do think Brooks' ceiling is prob a high-end RB2, but he should sit around that value for a few seasons if he gets the Rachaad White role for Canales

Well I assume mcconkey and rice would sit in the first couple weeks for ford and moss.(assuming brooks doesn’t miss time in the beginning of the season which I expect him to).

Rice of course depends on when and how long he gets suspended.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier Gipson and Bo Melton on this swing, I like both guys enough at this point, but will really hope i never have them in my starting lineup unless a couple WRs get injured on either of their teams.