• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex Dynasty startup

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to chime in bc I watched Ford all last year. He is a homerun or dud. The Browns realized this and it's why they brought in Foreman. Plus since Chubb is superman he could be ready in the first couple weeks to start the season, obviously not a full workload but I think unless Ford improves he has little to offer. That doesn't mean he won't get opportunities though. The Hines signing was basically for a 3rd down and long back or ST's but I think Foreman does hurt Ford a bit...not enough. In the 12th it's worth a shot but I just think Ford's 4 ypc average is a crock of shit. I hope I am wrong.

I will say the 44 receptions and 5 receiving TD's is nice. In the 12th no problem with it...I just think he is overrated
Just got a little more familiar with this thread on an early Tuesday morning with plenty of work to do. A solid draft @SmokingMonkey and I like the Mayfield pick for your QB3

After reading my comment from two months ago, I still believe the same from Ford but for a late round pick I think he is fine for a redraft and a "why not pick" for dynasty. It's not like you will be depending on him week in and week out.

I still think he is overrated and I think Foreman will get RZ touches. He will be involved in the passing game unlike Foreman.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: this is a SF dynasty, I want to keep Jordan Travis stashed, but since he's currently on IR I ended up filling my taxi squad with RBs.

Taxi squad rules:
Locks in for the season at kickoff TNF

Only rookies allowed to go on, but they can stay on indefinitely once they are there (like this part for Travis)

Have to clear roster spot to pull anyone off during the season

They can't go back on taxi after coming off

**Should I cut one of these guys to make room for Travis on taxi vs hoping he stays on IR all year AND I'd have a roster spot for him next off season since he can't go to taxi after being on IR

Current taxi:
View attachment 372894
I don't even see the Jackson kid on the official depth chart...so if there was one guy I would cut it would be Jackson

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even see the Jackson kid on the official depth chart...so if there was one guy I would cut it would be Jackson
both Ourlads and the Official "unofficial" depth chart on the Titans site list him as the #2 slot behind Boyd - but yeah..I'm not so sure a 6th round WR in Tennessee, buried behind 3 very good WR's, is going to bear any real fruit for quite some time.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

both Ourlads and the Official "unofficial" depth chart on the Titans site list him as the #2 slot behind Boyd - but yeah..I'm not so sure a 6th round WR in Tennessee, buried behind 3 very good WR's, is going to bear any real fruit for quite some time.

He's on their practice squad, def a developmental player. Got a lot of good reviews from coaches and radio guys locally throughout camp/preseason, but is as a guy that needs a couple yrs to develop