• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that's assured either..if I keep playing the highest scoring team every week, and you win once ...I'll be right there too

You play Bandit.

If you lose and both SP and I win this week. It would go to the second tiebreaker because we all are 1-1 in H2H, which is total points scored. In that case I get the #1 pick unless I put up 300 points this week. SP would have to out score you by more than 9 points to lose the 2nd to you.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You play Bandit.

If you lose and both SP and I win this week. It would go to the second tiebreaker because we all are 1-1 in H2H, which is total points scored. In that case I get the #1 pick unless I put up 300 points this week. SP would have to out score you by more than 9 points to lose the 2nd to you.
I imagine I end up with 3 or 4..but its fun to consider the possibilities

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok since I just went in there and figured out the tiebreakers for last place, lets do the top

@broncosmitty will be 10-2 and plays Milk. If he wins he will have the #1 seed, if he loses he needs two of Bandit, Fuzzy, or Barilko to lose to lock up a bye.
At 9-3 are three teams that have all locked up playoff spots but are trying for the bye week. They are @Bandit who plays treff, @Yellow Fuzzies who plays OBX, and @Barilko who plays Ram.
@Ram Tough will be the only team at 7-5 He needs to beat Bar or have 3 of the 4 teams at 6-6 lose.
at 6-6 we have 4 teams vieing for the last playoff spot they are @MilkSpiller22 who plays Smitty, @HaroldSeattle who plays TKO. The last two teams play each other and the loser of the game is eliminated, @Chef99 vs @Trudem

Milk could change places with Ram if can pick up 30 points from Henry, Succop, and D Thomas.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok im not being a dick but lemme ask something.

SO we canned micro for tanking, and starting crap guy and such.....

we deemed that was BS , even if looking towards the future

So if the strategy was to get a high pick for the future, and looking towards the futre........

how is that different from trading your team away for draft picks for the future......leaving you with a depleted roster?

both leave poor starting line ups

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if the strategy was to get a high pick for the future, and looking towards the futre........

how is that different from trading your team away for draft picks for the future......leaving you with a depleted roster?

Well, shit...I was wondering when this was gonna come up.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok since I just went in there and figured out the tiebreakers for last place, lets do the top

@broncosmitty will be 10-2 and plays Milk. If he wins he will have the #1 seed, if he loses he needs two of Bandit, Fuzzy, or Barilko to lose to lock up a bye.
At 9-3 are three teams that have all locked up playoff spots but are trying for the bye week. They are @Bandit who plays treff, @Yellow Fuzzies who plays OBX, and @Barilko who plays Ram.
@Ram Tough will be the only team at 7-5 He needs to beat Bar or have 3 of the 4 teams at 6-6 lose.
at 6-6 we have 4 teams vieing for the last playoff spot they are @MilkSpiller22 who plays Smitty, @HaroldSeattle who plays TKO. The last two teams play each other and the loser of the game is eliminated, @Chef99 vs @Trudem

Milk could change places with Ram if can pick up 30 points from Henry, Succop, and D Thomas.

@Trudem , thank your lucky stars! :pound::pound::pound:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because if you tank you still have the good players on your bench for future years.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both are still intentionally building towards the future.....both are intentionally leaving bad lineups

One way you gambling that who you draft is going to be better then the players you traded away. The other you are not really taking any chances, you are just improving your draft picks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well besides the obvious answer of accumulating additional draft picks/young players on your way to that hopefully higher pick of your own, as opposed to just playing you shittiest possible lineup. One was also a huge dick about it when confronted, the other wasn't.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c
One way you gambling that who you draft is going to be better then the players you traded away. The other you are not really taking any chances, you are just improving your draft picks.
correct, either way. You are strategizing towards the future, and affecting others games and standings

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a tough sell for somebody to take that team over. He basically has Leveon and Lindsay and the only picks he has next year are my 3rd, my 5th, and his own 5th.

I may be interested.

Kind of love the idea of taking on a full rebuild. Never really done that before.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i
Well besides the obvious answer of accumulating additional draft picks/young players on your way to that hopefully higher pick of your own, as opposed to just playing you shittiest possible lineup. One was also a huge dick about it when confronted, the other wasn't.
i guess like i said i look at it as both ways affect weekly matchups, both way are looking towards the future. the guy with the trades lucks out though

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

i guess like i said i look at it as both ways affect weekly matchups, both way are looking towards the future. the guy with the trades lucks out though
No, one way your being a douche, using your crap players, the other is at least a respectable strategy, still using whatever possible optimum lineup you can. That is the difference. End of story

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, one way your being a douche, using your crap players, the other is at least a respectable strategy, still using whatever possible optimum lineup you can. That is the difference. End of story
wow pardon me, didnt know we couldnt discuss things......