• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow pardon me, didnt know we couldnt discuss things......
We most certainly can discuss things..but when given the answer to the question you asked about, accept the answer. You wanted to know the difference, both OBX and I gave you very obvious differences, which you dismissed. It gets old repeating yourself, especially on a topic which was deemed one way was acceptable and the other wasn't, years ago.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow pardon me, didnt know we couldnt discuss things......

Fuckin' A, I've gotta agree with this. @TREFF , you're saying because Micro tanked and was a douchebag about it, he was less desirable than an "admirable" tanker? And that's also "end of story". Sorry, dude, I don't agree. Like I said, I grudgingly get the strategy, but that doesn't mean I like it. Tanking sucks, and it's a pussy way to play the game, no matter how you try to spin it.

And that's just one man's opinion. ;)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' A, I've gotta agree with this. @TREFF , you're saying because Micro tanked and was a douchebag about it, he was less desirable than an "admirable" tanker? And that's also "end of story". Sorry, dude, I don't agree. Like I said, I grudgingly get the strategy, but that doesn't mean I like it. Tanking sucks, and it's a pussy way to play the game, no matter how you try to spin it.

again like i stated before it was a question....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its " end of story" because when this started it was deemed an acceptable strategy. There's no productive conversation to come of comparing the two, especially when its just in a circle

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We most certainly can discuss things..but when given the answer to the question you asked about, accept the answer. You wanted to know the difference, both OBX and I gave you very obvious differences, which you dismissed. It gets old repeating yourself, especially on a topic which was deemed one way was acceptable and the other wasn't, years ago.
again, didnt know their couldnt be counterpoints, or different views on some other situation, like i said discussion but whatever

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, didnt know their couldnt be counterpoints, or different views on some other situation, like i said discussion but whatever
There can be, but at least acknowledge you were given the answer you were looking for, not just repeat the original question as if we'd just told you to look at the unicorn over there, and don't worry about the man behind the curtain

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright well sorry. Simply asking questions, the same ones @Chef99 said he was waiting to hear. Im gonna steer clear of this thread , again. People getting snippy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There can be, but at least acknowledge you were given the answer you were looking for, not just repeat the original question as if we'd just told you to look at the unicorn over there, don't worry about the man behind the curtain
again, whats with shittyness? perhaps i didnt agree? not everyones words is gospel

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright well sorry. Simply asking questions, the same ones @Chef99 said he was waiting to hear. Im gonna steer clear of this thread , again. People getting snippy.

Hell with it, I'm gonna try to make some deals! It feels like such a long time, I'm outta practice! :)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least Milk didn't force me to hold my breath! :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, whats with shittyness? perhaps i didnt agree? not everyones words is gospel
Ugh..we don't have to agree. The "shittyness" was a reflex response to giving someone desired opinions/information and having it unacknowledged by simply repeating original statement, as if we'd said nothing at all. At least gimme a "I disagree" or something. We can disagree and get along on everything, but not if we can't at minimum acknowledge the others opinions.

I get that they do yeild SIMILAR results, you're not wrong. however, there is a level of ethics in one method that doesn't exist in the other. Its perfectly fine if you don't see it that way, but that is the reasoning behind one being acceptable and one not. And that was something that was deeply discussed when setting this up. We can still discuss it, sure. But that basic principle is established and needs to be taken into account while discussing it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, one way your being a douche, using your crap players, the other is at least a respectable strategy, still using whatever possible optimum lineup you can. That is the difference. End of story

This is not exactly acknowledging my point of view other, its more of again snippiness in response.

Ugh..we don't have to agree. The "shittyness" was a reflex response to giving someone desired opinions/information and having it unacknowledged by simply repeating original statement, as if we'd said nothing at all. At least gimme a "I disagree" or something. We can disagree and get along on everything, but not if we can't at minimum acknowledge the others opinions.

I get that they do yeild SIMILAR results, you're not wrong. however, there is a level of ethics in one method that doesn't exist in the other. Its perfectly fine if you don't see it that way, but that is the reasoning behind one being acceptable and one not. And that was something that was deeply discussed when setting this up. We can still discuss it, sure. But that basic principle is established and needs to be taken into account while discussing it.
but whatever sorry i didnt acknowledge your reply.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I protest! "Shittiness" is not spelled with a 'Y'! :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride - offer sent!

Rammy with the kinda/sorta lowball counter....for shame, sir!

Then again, maybe that's why you won a championship. ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not exactly acknowledging my point of view other, its more of again snippiness in response.

but whatever sorry i didnt acknowledge your reply.
Yes, you quoted the response after my initial one which wasn't shitty at all. Which you're right, neither response did acknowledge your opinion, as they were an answer to a question, not an argument against your opinion or its merits.
My apologies for getting snippy and shitty