• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but the smell of death still surrounds you, Oh Oh That Smell

lynyrd-skynyrd-quote-these-boots-are-made-for-walkin.jpg

And that's just what they'll do! :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Block updated! Mahomes, Cam, Kerryone (My Wayward Son) and maybe Mack, alhough I love him.

In return: a top young running back. If I haven't made this any clearer before, well, here's my declaration. This is what I want. We can dick around and swap WRs in the deal, and that's fine. Bottom line: Mahomes or Cam will cost. In this league, this does not mean wannabe WRs. I want value for value, and in this case, in my mind, that means a valuable RB.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give it our best shot. .... no RBs to spare

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Block updated! Mahomes, Cam, Kerryone (My Wayward Son) and maybe Mack, alhough I love him.

In return: a top young running back. If I haven't made this any clearer before, well, here's my declaration. This is what I want. We can dick around and swap WRs in the deal, and that's fine. Bottom line: Mahomes or Cam will cost. In this league, this does not mean wannabe WRs. I want value for value, and in this case, in my mind, that means a valuable RB.
i offered taht~

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i must have dementia, im drawing blank. im always open to exploring
Whatever, bro; if you want Mahomes or Newton, make an offer including a top RB. If not, I hope yer dementia improves.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta say, when I got the email for the updated trade block..I seriously considered coming up with something involving Zeke. But I just can't. I do believe your asking price for Mahommes is fair, lord knows that's what I'd be asking. good luck to ya brother

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, when I got the email for the updated trade block..I seriously considered coming up with something involving Zeke. But I just can't. I do believe your asking price for Mahommes is fair, lord knows that's what I'd be asking. good luck to ya brother
hmmm 3 way..ill take DoublEE back....:shrug: