• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bells Value in 2019

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised I didn't end up drafting him with my recent first round history.

Adrian Peterson. Got him the year he got suspended for smacking his kid's nuts with a switch. I did change my team name to "Whoopin Room" that year, so that was fun.

Gurley. A couple years ago when he was ranked as one of the best picks but averaged like 3 yards a carry.

David Johnson. Got him last year and he played almost 3 Quarters for me.

Fournette. This year. In two leagues. Fuck me....
I am in the playoff hunt in one of the leagues and I am stoked to have him back (I also picked up Chubb about a month ago). I am making a run for sure..

My other league I am 2-7-1.

who will be the lucky pick for me next year?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that it's official that he won't play this year at all what does that do to his fantasy value in 2019?

Will he still be ranked # 1 or # 2?

I would think there would be no way he could be, right?

@TKOSpikes
@tlance
@SteelersPride
@steelerssb
@steelparrot
@The Foot
Bell will be 27 when he plays next year. That's the peak age for RB's. Generally they only get slower from there. That's the nature of the position. I would fucking laugh if the Steelers slapped the transition tag on him and he couldn't get any offers above $14 mill/season and the Steelers matched it on a one year deal. The Deja Vu sammie!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’ll be a valuable rb regardless bc wherever he goes he will be fed.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Agree with Milk.

He will be a first rounder for sure, but a riskier one. It isn't possible to find as good a fit as what he had in Pittsburgh. He needs a good passing game with other weapons around him and 25 touches to get close. I bet the teams willing to pay what he seeks will be bad offenses like the Jets.

High bust chance for LeVeon next year, but definitely still a top 6 or 7 RB no matter where he lands.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be valuable, no doubt, regardless where he goes. But if Conner's emergence in that system after a slow start has proven anything, its that maybe it wasn't all Bell. Perhaps the system, the line, the QB and the outside weapons took him from pretty good to elite of elite.
So if he ends up in say, TB, NYJ, or Oakland,..I wouldn't expect nearly Bell-esque results. Houston, Baltimore might pique my interest a bit more.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be valuable, no doubt, regardless where he goes. But if Conner's emergence in that system after a slow start has proven anything, its that maybe it wasn't all Bell. Perhaps the system, the line, the QB and the outside weapons took him from pretty good to elite of elite.
So if he ends up in say, TB, NYJ, or Oakland,..I wouldn't expect nearly Bell-esque results. Houston, Baltimore might pique my interest a bit more.

Yeah the OL really blocked well for Bell and that helps a lot. Now that doesn't mean Bell didn't make some great cuts but yeah he might not be as good as we think so the real test will be seeing how he does in another system

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's still a first rounder... But probably mid to low first rounder... whichever team signs him will use him... why else would you sign him??
Man..........depending on where he ends up can you imagine snagging him say 10th in PPR?????? That's a league winner right there IMO.............

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure fire first rounder. Where he falls in the first depends on where he lands.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
houston and bmore dont have great lines.......but the offense is thegre

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the negatives are. A year off so you dont what that's gonna do to him. New team, that could be a disaster. And the worst problem I would worry about is he is gonna get paid. And in almost every situation where a player gets paid. Rain or shine they suck after that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
houston and bmore dont have great lines.......but the offense is thegre
Oakland has a "supposed" great line, and can't run a lick no matter who is back there. Yet Houston can, on occasion, make a schmuck like Miller look decent. Apparently all the info on Foreman was a blantant lie, they could be players

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d
Oakland has a "supposed" great line, and can't run a lick no matter who is back there. Yet Houston can, on occasion, make a schmuck like Miller look decent. Apparently all the info on Foreman was a blantant lie, they could be players
doug martin has suprisingly run well.......

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he still be ranked # 1 or # 2?
My guess he still goes in the first round but late.
The debate will be whether or not he deserves to go in the first round.
But Bell does have the "name brand" which will drive his value up.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up.
Looking at some of the teams struggling in the rushing game:
Tampa (29th)
Baltimore (27th)
Oakland (24th)
Tennessee (19th)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My thoughts exactly, not many teams can offer Bell the other things to worry about on defense.