• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Don't overpay Suh!" Do you watch football?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now find the definition for a guy who is too afraid to fist fight me. Pussy. ALL talk. No walk.

Merry Christmas, coward.

Wow, more talk of fighting and physical violence out of Swarm. There's a shocker.

Interestingly enough we didn't have any issues with threats of violence while you were gone, fyi...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too frog eyes.

I love the reaches you try to make in order to insult people you've never met. It's as if you just pick a random insult out of that 9th grade brain of yours and hope it sticks.

This one makes zero sense, for what it's worth.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the cap is 160 in 2017? Who's to say they can't back load his next contract?

Sure hope the rest of the guys show up soon. I'd like some varying opinions.

Yeah, 'cause THAT's working so well for us right now...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 'cause THAT's working so well for us right now...

Still an option. Did you see how many teams have tons more dead money than the Lions? That's just how the league works.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime, anywhere. You didn't invite me to Whirleyball. I was ready then, I'm ready now. You let me know.

You are the very definition of the word tool.

You're a grown ass man. Stop acting like a teenager. High school is over, has been for you for quite a while now. Time to move on into the adult world where people don't solve their issues with threats and violence...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out of it TP. Doesn't concern you.

Let's talk Lions.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have time to study contracts, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm blindly trusting Mayhew on his word.

Call me names if you have to. Talk about my house, my income, my body. it's fine.

I have done none of that, not even one time.

I don't care about your house, your income, and certainly not your body. You opened the door to have those attacked on here with your prior comments about them, not me.

I just wanted to talk about the cap because its been the only thread of any interest to me for quite some time and it hadn't gone full retard like every other thread until the last few pages.

With that I will log off once again and return to my self imposed banishment.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care about your house, your income, and certainly not your body. You opened the door to have those attacked on here with your prior comments about them, not me.

I just wanted to talk about the cap because its been the only thread of any interest to me for quite some time and it hadn't gone full retard like every other thread until the last few pages.

Not every word is posted for you. Look, the cap could hit 160. Gotta try to keep your best players.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have time to study contracts, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm blindly trusting Mayhew on his word.

Call me names if you have to. Talk about my house, my income, my body. it's fine.

So then we can't talk about the stuff you threw in our face when you were telling us how poor we all are while you were bragging about how much you make?

Yeah, that seems to fit your style just right...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you even more reasons why they might tag him.

The Lions declined the fifth-year option on Fairley's rookie contract last spring and might be inclined to let him leave in free agency, considering his injury, weight and work-ethic issues. Mosley has been a valuable backup for most of his two years in Detroit, but he was suspended for a game and sent home from London earlier this year when he was caught smoking marijuana in his hotel room. And Fluellen was re-signed at midseason, after being released in training camp.

No DT's

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then we can't talk about the stuff you threw in our face when you were telling us how poor we all are while you were bragging about how much you make?

Yeah, that seems to fit your style just right...

I'm sorry.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out of it TP. Doesn't concern you.

Let's talk Lions.

It concerns me if I say it does, and yes, all your threats against board members do concern me.

I'm curious as to what the over/under is on how many restraining orders you've had filed against you?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It concerns me if I say it does, and yes, all your threats against board members do concern me. I'm curious as to what the over/under is on how many restraining orders you've had filed against you?

Sorry you feel that way.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just might have to join you now that Swarm is posting again and right back to his old tactics. I'll never understand why someone would take such pride in being a total d-bag, anyone can do it, it takes zero skill, yet that's exactly what this guy hangs his hat on.

My theory is that he doesn't have the social skills to have any normal social interactions, so he fills that void by picking fights online instead. Unfortunately he's dead-set on ruining the Lions board here, so I'd imagine the activity on the board will slowly die back off like it was before he decided to take a break for a while.

At least this website's income isn't tied to the amount of traffic it receives, so it's not like him chasing everyone off will effect anything... oh wait...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP you'll never go. You live for this board.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah- you and a few others have made it a point to ruin it by ganging up on whomever doesn't agree with your guy's little click, so its not nearly as cool here as it used to be. The board was way more active before you guys started your cyber bullying campaign.

It's too bad, too, because Hammer has a helluva good set-up here...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have our opinions.