• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak lost the game...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb shit... If Williams would have run out of bounds to stop the clock the Cowboys had a chance to win with a FG. Don't blame Dak.

If you read the thread I said I watched it in slow motion and I was wrong. The ref hadn't even spotted the ball when Dak was lined up so it wasn't Dak fault.

Reactions: GNG

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a troll, ask him he'll tell you so.

Wait... I thought you said this is the place to troll and you do it all the time. You can troll but I cant. Gotcha.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you're a fucking Patriot and Cowboy fan. Get out of here with that dumb shit.
I'm a Cowboys season ticket holder and I hate the Patriots you dumb-ass.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had a Patriots logo dickhead.

First you rip me... and now you call me a dickhead. That is fine and funny but this is what has you so infuriated and in a rage (Me saying)...

1. Dak lined up under the Guard and couldnt get the snap with time left.
2. Woops, I watched it in super slow motion on my TV and Dak did line up under the Guard at first but it wasnt his fault cause the ref didnt spot the ball in time. I was wrong.
3. Beasley is just a dump off guy with great hands but I'd want my #3 WR to have more skills then just being a dump off receiver.

God... what an asshole I am. I mean thats something to really get so pissed off about. Plus Manster told me its OK to be a troll in this forum

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Manster said it's okay doesn't make it right.

THe point is I wasnt trolling but you are still worked up into a tizzy. Everyone was blaming Williams and I saw Dak behind the Guard with time left... but I didnt see the ref still trying to spot the ball. Thats why I said it wasnt Daks fault in retrospect. Then I went on to say that Beasley has been a career dump off guy.
AND THIS IS WHY YOURE RAGING AT ME?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The defense played just fine. Dak played better than anyone thought. He has the stuff, he didn't do too bad with the gameplan called for a rookie in his first NFL game against a team that spent a TON of money on improving their defense and their pass rush.

No, the defense did not play "fine," but you're right that Dak wasn't too bad FOR HIS FIRST START. Notwithstanding, for a starting quarterback in the NFL, he had a bad day. 5 YPA & no TDs is pretty bad.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the defense did not play "fine," but you're right that Dak wasn't too bad FOR HIS FIRST START. Notwithstanding, for a starting quarterback in the NFL, he had a bad day. 5 YPA & no TDs is pretty bad.

Defense played well enough. Gave up a couple TD's in the first half but really found their rhythm in the 2nd half. Got a turnover that gave the offense a short field TD and gave up a TD in the 2nd half. For a team like Dallas that has spent their highest picks on offense and doesn't spend huge in FA on D, that's pretty fine. Not really a team where I'd expect them to hold an opponent in the teens.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 yard slants maybe. He is a safety valve but my entire argument is that's a tremendously limited roll for a WR. I want a home run hitter as my 3 like a John Brown. 7 yards and a cloud of dust has been his entire career. He has great hands and helped Dak on the short throws but he is what he is. A 40 catch 400 yard dump off guy. A slant root doesn't get you 7 yards a catch
But the thing is, Beasley averages over 10 yards a catch for his career. Calling him a dump off guy based off one game shows your stupidity. And even in this one game, he really wasn't a dump off guy. He moved the chains 5 times. Beasley moves the chains and we are a ball control offense. We don't give a fuck if you want a homerun hitter. That's not what the Cowboys offense is about.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Antonio Brown never has issues getting open.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the thing is, Beasley averages over 10 yards a catch for his career. Calling him a dump off guy based off one game shows your stupidity. And even in this one game, he really wasn't a dump off guy. He moved the chains 5 times. Beasley moves the chains and we are a ball control offense. We don't give a fuck if you want a homerun hitter. That's not what the Cowboys offense is about.

Based off of one game? Are you kidding me. Jesus man... be for real. Its been his entire career. He is a check down receiver. Let me look for Dez.... Not open. Let me look for Witten... double covered. Dump the ball of to Beasley and pick up a couple cheap yards.

Many Cowboy fans are content with it because Beasley has good hands and is a little shifty and has kept some drives alive. All I've ever said is I'd want a heck of a lot more from my 3 then 10 yards and a cloud of dust. So you're telling me you and the Cowboys management prefer a safety valve as your 3 over someone who can stretch the field. Take a dump off pass and turn it into a 65 yard gain. Someone who can stick a dagger in your heart. Beasley just had his greatest game in the history of his career yesterday and managed 60 yards. THATS PHENOMENAL!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done giving the troll attention.