• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak lost the game...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the thread first.

Don't make the title what it is then because it is wrong, plain and simple. And your first post is inaccurate, there was no time to spike the ball regardless.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak played fine for his first game, made some decent throws and had a nice run. The time ran out before they could snap the ball so stop this BS, you sound clueless. If Williams had run out, at least they would have a slim shot

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loss was on the Dallas offense as a whole. Settled for 3 far too many times. If Williams goes out of bounds, their only hope is a 67 yard hail mary, which surely cannot be considered a reliable play, if Dak can even throw it 70 yards.

Prescott's performance was middling at best. 25-45 for 227 yards (5 yards per attempt), 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 69.4 rating. Dez disappeared completely with 1 catch for 8 yards. Elliott scored a TD, but only managed 51 yards on 20 carries. All of this against a defense that did not get a sack, did not force a turnover, and only defended three passes. Disappointing all around performance for Dallas.

Agree. There is usually more than one factor in losing a football game...to the OP's point, if Dak does every thing right, as we saw in the AZ -NE game, there's no guarantee he makes the FG so trying to pin on that play imo is shortsighted.

If Dez catches the ball clean, they get 6 instead of 3. IF, IF, IF...but I do push back on one thing...you're right on no sacks, but that's a tribute to Dak imo because JPP was whipping #68 ass all night. Romo probably goes down 2 or 3 times under that pressure.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality Beasley dropped an easy score in the 1st quarter. Scandrick also got burned for a long TD. And the refs took away another great TD catch by Dez. He absolutely had control and was down

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality Beasley dropped an easy score in the 1st quarter. Scandrick also got burned for a long TD. And the refs took away another great TD catch by Dez. He absolutely had control and was down
great...the circus is in town
Lets keep you confined to the Dallas board....K?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I give you 2 for 3.

I thought it was a catch live, but he did bobble it and when he regained control part of his body looked out to me....bang, bang play in terms of control and body out...my point, I didn't think there was enough to over turn it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lined up to spike it and he lined up behind the Guard and couldn't snap the ball. Wow!

If you also look Dak moved back under center before the ref even put the ball down. And leave it to the phaggot ref to take his sweet time putting the ball down to ensure the Cowboys get no field goal opportunity. The ref could have put the ball down at 1 second, but put it down in slow motion to ensure the Cowboys lost.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you also look Dak moved back under center before the ref even put the ball down. And leave it to the phaggot ref to take his sweet time putting the ball down to ensure the Cowboys get no field goal opportunity. The ref could have put the ball down at 1 second, but put it down in slow motion to ensure the Cowboys lost.

Could have flagged the defender for jumping on Williams to prevent him standing up and getting the ball to the ref.

But they didn't, and he should have gone out of bounds.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ref was actually running with the ball to the LOS. And Dal missed it by about 4-5 seconds at least. #19 (WR on the left end) was still stepping back off the LOS to his set spot when the clock hit zero as well. At best if the ref had Usain Bolt speed, Dak would have snapped the ball for a false start with 0 seconds on the clock.

Not going out of bounds is why the game ended.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have flagged the defender for jumping on Williams to prevent him standing up and getting the ball to the ref.

But they didn't, and he should have gone out of bounds.

How? He jumped to avoid the player before the whistle was blown. He hopped off within 1 second of being on him. Doesn't matter as Brice Butler on the other side was not even set when the clock expired. Nothing they could have done about that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Dez get only one catch? He is so overrated. Can't get open and can't hold on to the ball. Had a for sure TD and can't hold on.

The Giants mantra for this game was stop Dez and stop the run.

They did both.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm adamant about the one in Lambeau, but Dez didn't catch that one yesterday.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Dez get only one catch? He is so overrated. Can't get open and can't hold on to the ball. Had a for sure TD and can't hold on.
Long story short the Cowboys are not creative with Dez and don;t create plays to get him involved.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref was actually running with the ball to the LOS.

Not going out of bounds is why the game ended.

That was more of a waddle....

But yes, not going OB ended the game.

Bailey had hit from 56 with many extra and would have at least had a chance to make one from 65.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to agree with non-Cowboy fans on certain views on one of our players but I agree. Dez is definitely overrated. I never wanted the Cowboys to pay him that money. When Dez is on top of his game, he is one of the best receivers in the game...........but he's not always on top of his game, he takes too many plays off for my liking, gets easily frustrated when things don't go his way, has too many visible temper tantrums on the sidelines, has a hard time getting separation(my biggest issue with him), and he has cost us or potentially cost us plenty of important games. If the officials called the playoff game right against the Lions when he came on the field with no helmet, people would have an even more negative view of Dez(because that would have likely cost the Cowboys the game) and the Cowboys would have been less likely to give him that contract. Dez is a great player, but there's too much bad with the good and that can't happen when that player is supposed to be one of the cornerstones of your franchise.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt blame Dez. Dez is great. Rookie QBs often struggle with getting the ball to WRs. Dak was just throwing dump offs to Beasley and hitting Witten on short passes.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short the Cowboys are not creative with Dez and don;t create plays to get him involved.
Yet dudes like Cole Beasley have no issues getting open. Witten has no issues getting open. Sure, you can say that's because Dez is getting all the attention, but Dez has trouble getting open. And even when Witten gets tons of attention, he still manages to get open. It's on the film for everybody to see it. Dez telegraphs many of his routes and doesn't always get into his route fast enough. You look at guys like ODB and they blow by defenders with ease but not Dez. I know how much most Cowboy fans love Dez and I don't mean to be so critical of him, but this is just the truth.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? He jumped to avoid the player before the whistle was blown. He hopped off within 1 second of being on him. Doesn't matter as Brice Butler on the other side was not even set when the clock expired. Nothing they could have done about that.

TWill was down and tackled when the defender jumped the tackler and stood over Williams. That's delay of game when the defense does that. Wouldn't matter what Butler was doing if the call had been made. It wasn't a blatantly obvious one though, so I don't blame the refs. However, there was zero reason for him to jump on Williams and stand there.