• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could find the video shown on my local news, but this will have to suffice. It really isn't an isolated mindset, unfortunately. I use the word "mind" very loosely.

“‘If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his sight, and give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I have put on the Egyptians,” stakeholder Sandy Baker quoted from the book of Exodus. “‘For I, the Lord, am your healer.’ He is my healer. Not some masks, which, by the way, are worn in all satanic rituals. Know your enemy.”

My enemy is your stupidity.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t they just send a link to the QR code to everybody who booked the vaccine appointment through their system?

200.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In summary, Brandon University wants Theo to stop being such a dick...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In summary, Brandon University wants Theo to stop being such a dick...

In addition, Brandon University should not have bestowed such an honor on that idiot.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ap has me waiting for 24 minutes in a virtual queue
I have a 53 minute queue... we're going the wrong way!
Is there a reason you guys need these things now as opposed to say next week when theyre required? paper cards still acceptable until the 26th of sept if i heard right

you guys getting your qr codes tattooed?

/btw qr code tattoos are already a thing in europe icymi lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Is there a reason you guys need these things now as opposed to say next week when theyre required? paper cards still acceptable until the 26th of sept if i heard right

you guys getting your qr codes tattooed?

/btw qr code tattoos are already a thing in europe icymi lol
My paper card, I hand wrote one half myself (at the instruction of the people who gave me shot #2.)
Even I wouldn't trust it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaccine Passport Acquired.... Fuck all you fuckers that choose not to get one

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My paper card, I hand wrote one half myself (at the instruction of the people who gave me shot #2.)
Ahhh … I screenshot’d my records last week on health gateway and saved it as a pdf when my employer asked for proof of vaccine :noidea:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about the lowest forms of scum on the face of the earth, these two women right behind this student.

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about the lowest forms of scum on the face of the earth, these two women right behind this student.

Per those ladies in the background... if your kids can't figure out how to smile while wearing a mask, they need to be held back a grade (maybe two). Even if I don't agree with anti-vaxers, I can at least understand their concerns and fears. But the anti-maskers, they are just children and TERRIBLE "Christians" by the way.

I had the exact same thing happen. Didn't have my card for shot #2, so they gave me a card with the second shot info on it and a blank one to put all of it together on one card. I would say it seemed silly they would do that, but honestly if you can buy some cardstock it seems incredibly easy just to print your own anyway.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I had the exact same thing happen. Didn't have my card for shot #2, so they gave me a card with the second shot info on it and a blank one to put all of it together on one card. I would say it seemed silly they would do that, but honestly if you can buy some cardstock it seems incredibly easy just to print your own anyway.
Make sure you don't spell Maderna incorrectly

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And now the most disgusting example of this cultural confusion: Mr. Walter Harvey of Harvey bars is presenting us with non-vaccinated players baseball. Right here in Chicago, young men who get their news from Facebook and various militia memes are gathered at Harvey Field, to see which one of them can make the non vaxx squad. Mr. Harvey, like your candy bars, you're completely... nuts!"

A beloved classic gets the modern sequel we have all been waiting for.

Lay off the high ones!
I like the high ones!
Uneducated conspiracy believer douche!
Lefty liberal media believing communist pond scum!

This fall - forget about your troubles, and your lack of taste - it's probably nothing - and enjoy this tale of America's Time Passing.

Are you coughing? Are you coughing? ARE YOU COUGHING? There's no coughing! THERE'S NO COUGHING IN BASEBALL!

A League Of Their Own 2 - coming soon to theaters near you. Or HBO Max.

Hey? Thanks for gettin' me into the league.
You got yourself into the league. I just pointed out that the vaccine is untested and alters your DNA and that zinc, livestock medicine, and prayer were all that is needed to beat this mild flu.