• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

theSabanator20's Top 20 Most Anticipated OOC games of 2016

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is closing in, slowly but surely.

20. Mississippi State @ BYU - looks odd, doesn't it? Is it because an SEC team is headed west of Texas to play a road game or because BYU is the only relevant independent *cough Notre Dame cough* that has the balls to schedule an SEC team? Either way, I'm looking forward to this odd matchup.

19. West Virginia @ BYU - the Appalachian foothills vs. the Rocky Mountain foothills. These two are both football rich schools that every once in awhile have enough good talent and coaching to make some noise, and a whole lot of offense.

18. BYU @ Arizona - okay, I know, BYU already has 3 entries...but have you seen their schedule? I mean, shit. It's full of watchable games. Plus, it's in the Desert vs. a very experienced Arizona team looking for another PAC 12 South title.

17. BYU @ Utah - okay I promise this is it for BYU. But dangit the Mormons will be drooling over this game coming back annually. And you know good and well, deep inside, you are too.

16. Washington State @ Boise State - you know Mike Leach is gonna have his offense flying high on the Smurf Turf, in what could be one of the few games all year where the over/under could be 80 in Vegas.

15. Penn State @ Pittsburgh - well if they couldn't bring back the Backyard Brawl, at LEAST bring us a throwback. I can already see Mark May picking Pitt to win by 30. This will be a slobberknocker.

14. Clemson @ Auburn - these two usually put on a good show, and hopefully they do once again this season, although it's quite obvious that Clemson is the clear favorite early.

13. Louisville @ Houston - this game could be bigger than expected, being a late November game and that Houston and Louisville are expected to make some serious noise while making a run for the playoff this season.

12. Michigan State @ Notre Dame - the fight for the painted cathedral returns this season, and these two have historically had some great matchups. Both have the talent and coaching to make the playoff, so this game will be pivotal for both teams, maybe more than ever.

11. Notre Dame @ Texas - there seems to be an awakening in Austin... For the first time since 2009, Texas is speaking of optimism this season. They could really get a glimpse to see if they are right on opening weekend when the Fighting Irish come to town.

10. Oregon @ Nebraska - This is the classic Blue blood vs. New blood matchup of the year. Nebraska has a real chance in this game to redefine their recent reputation for losing their biggest games, well...big. But it also gives Oregon another chance to prove that they'll go anywhere to beat anyone, anytime. Bonus: the losing team's fans' meltdowns are imminent.

9. Arkansas @ TCU - this will be an old SWC type of matchup. Both teams replacing great QBs, WRs, and RBs, but returning very stout defenses. Expect a gritty, hard fought defensive battle.

8. UCLA @ Texas A&M - Be wary of this game. It could be ugly, for either side. Both these teams are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball, but just keep falling short somehow every season and leaving their fans highly disappointed. Maybe this year, one of these teams will step up to the plate and actually become Top 10 contenders and even Playoff hopefuls.

7. Oklahoma vs. Houston - ahhh, the good old days. Oklahoma is elite, Houston is making noise, and they are playing in Norman. Greg Ward Jr. will provide a staunch task for Oklahoma to figure out how to bottle up. But the Cougars will need an answer for the brutal stable of running backs Oklahoma has starting with Samaje Perine and Joe Mixon. Either way, expect some serious offensive fireworks in this 1980s style throwback game.

6. North Carolina vs. Georgia - this will be Sabanite vs. The Blue Fedora as Kirby Smart, a young, talented, but unproven head coach returns to his alma mater to face off vs. the up and coming, up-tempo, upbeat Larry Fedora. This game is - surprise! - one of many great neutral site matchups featuring SEC teams this season. Tar Heel fans have been DYING to see a key non conference win for a long time now it seems. This would be a big one for Fedora if he can pull it off. But Kirby Smart needs to make a great first impression if he wants his fans and pundits to forget about the great but excruciatingly heartbreaking Richt era. This will be a slugfest to the final seconds.

5. Wisconsin vs. LSU - so another SEC team leaves the comfort of the mosquito infested deciduous forests of the Southeastern United States to play above the Mason Dixon line. And it ain't just anywhere above the Mason Dixon line, it's arguably in a stadium that contains crowds as passionate as Cajun Corn Dogs themselves, the home of the Green Bay Packers - Lambeau Field. Wisconsin will be fighting hard this time to obtain the lead and actually keep it this time around. I'm pretty sure the upperclassmen for the Badgers will have that last matchup playing on repeat all week leading up to this smash mouth, old school football game. Corey Clement and Leonard Fournette should be enough to tune into this matchup, if playing at the legendary Lambeau Field wasn't enough.

4. Florida State vs. Ole Miss - dude. It seems like no one knows this is even happening. But it sure as hell is. Chad Kelly and recievers galore vs. an always sharp Seminole secondary. Dalvin Cook vs. the newest edition of the Landshark defense. Like, if you aren't watching this game, you need to check your wallet and assure that you still have your man card. This will be a classic between two teams that never meet, yet aren't so far apart.

3. Ohio State @ Oklahoma - alright so obviously, the case could be made for #1 on this list. But, the case could also be made for why it couldn't even be top 10. Norman over the last 10 years hasn't been a fun road trip or flight for anyone. It is like playing at the Orange Bowl vs. Miami in the 80s. Now Ohio State is stacked with talent, maybe even as much as Oklahoma. But JT Barrett will be working behind a revamped Oline, an inexperienced RB core, and an almost fresh new set of receivers. So, timing may be a bit off the first couple of games. Hell, it could be 2014 all over again for the Buckeyes. But that means a very possible early loss to the Sooners, whose offense this season if they stay healthy will be near impossible to keep under 30 points. Big playoff implications are at stake here, which makes it eye candy for any fan of the game. And its Bob Stoops vs. Urban Meyer... Last time they faced each other, it WAS for the national title.

2. Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech - apparently Tennessee is back and ready to make a run for it all. But the Hokies are always up for giving themselves a good challenge early. With former up and coming coach Justin Fuente now calling the shots in Blacksburg, they expect to take some strides on offense this season, and providing a daunting feat upon Tennessee to get past their lunch pail defense coached by legendary Bud Foster. But hold on a second... This game isn't in Blacksburg, nor is it in Knoxville. It's in... Bristol Motor Speedway? A place with enough seats to possibly set a new college football attendance record? And it's a night race errrrr I mean game? Hand me a beer Leroy, I gotta see this.

1. Alabama vs. USC - okay, I know what you're all thinking. Homer pick, totally expected it, TL:DR. That's fine. But we, as in Alabama fans, USC fans, and college football fans in general have been begging for YEARS, DECADES since the last matchup. When these two get together, it is rare, and usually historical. The West Coast Kings vs. The East Coast Emperors. The Trojans vs. The Crimson Tide. The legendary coaches, players, alumni and fans. Is it as big as it could have been? Could USC have had real hope in this game? They still do!!! Loaded on both sides of the ball with plenty of experience USC is with a coach the players seem to love and react to. Who knows, the pendulum could swing and USC could come out on top. They have Adoree Jackson, one of the most freakish athletes in college football that plays all 3 phases of the game, and you know Nick Saban is having fits trying to figure out how to match up with him on BOTH sides of the ball. Alabama still doesn't have a QB named, has virtually no experience at RB, and depth in the secondary is an issue past the starters. If USC's QB can have a Trevor Knight, Stephen Garcia, Johnny Manziel-type performance, a win is right there for the taking. Of course, it won't be easy with some of the nastiest mother fuckers in college football in Jonathan Allen, Rueben Foster, and Tim Williams will be trying to end his life with every snap he takes. I think this game will be everything the fans want, maybe even more. It will also play a huge role in the playoff race down the road.

Let's get this season started already!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If USC was better I could see this but they aren't. Move Ohio St at Oklahoma higher and Bama down lol

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

20. Mississippi State @ BYU - looks odd, doesn't it? Is it because an SEC team is headed west of Texas to play a road game or because BYU is the only relevant independent *cough Notre Dame cough* that has the balls to schedule an SEC team? Either way, I'm looking forward to this odd matchup.

19. West Virginia @ BYU - the Appalachian foothills vs. the Rocky Mountain foothills. These two are both football rich schools that every once in awhile have enough good talent and coaching to make some noise, and a whole lot of offense.

18. BYU @ Arizona - okay, I know, BYU already has 3 entries...but have you seen their schedule? I mean, shit. It's full of watchable games. Plus, it's in the Desert vs. a very experienced Arizona team looking for another PAC 12 South title.

17. BYU @ Utah - okay I promise this is it for BYU. But dangit the Mormons will be drooling over this game coming back annually. And you know good and well, deep inside, you are too.

16. Washington State @ Boise State - you know Mike Leach is gonna have his offense flying high on the Smurf Turf, in what could be one of the few games all year where the over/under could be 80 in Vegas.

15. Penn State @ Pittsburgh - well if they couldn't bring back the Backyard Brawl, at LEAST bring us a throwback. I can already see Mark May picking Pitt to win by 30. This will be a slobberknocker.

14. Clemson @ Auburn - these two usually put on a good show, and hopefully they do once again this season, although it's quite obvious that Clemson is the clear favorite early.

13. Louisville @ Houston - this game could be bigger than expected, being a late November game and that Houston and Louisville are expected to make some serious noise while making a run for the playoff this season.

12. Michigan State @ Notre Dame - the fight for the painted cathedral returns this season, and these two have historically had some great matchups. Both have the talent and coaching to make the playoff, so this game will be pivotal for both teams, maybe more than ever.

11. Notre Dame @ Texas - there seems to be an awakening in Austin... For the first time since 2009, Texas is speaking of optimism this season. They could really get a glimpse to see if they are right on opening weekend when the Fighting Irish come to town.

10. Oregon @ Nebraska - This is the classic Blue blood vs. New blood matchup of the year. Nebraska has a real chance in this game to redefine their recent reputation for losing their biggest games, well...big. But it also gives Oregon another chance to prove that they'll go anywhere to beat anyone, anytime. Bonus: the losing team's fans' meltdowns are imminent.

9. Arkansas @ TCU - this will be an old SWC type of matchup. Both teams replacing great QBs, WRs, and RBs, but returning very stout defenses. Expect a gritty, hard fought defensive battle.

8. UCLA @ Texas A&M - Be wary of this game. It could be ugly, for either side. Both these teams are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball, but just keep falling short somehow every season and leaving their fans highly disappointed. Maybe this year, one of these teams will step up to the plate and actually become Top 10 contenders and even Playoff hopefuls.

7. Oklahoma vs. Houston - ahhh, the good old days. Oklahoma is elite, Houston is making noise, and they are playing in Norman. Greg Ward Jr. will provide a staunch task for Oklahoma to figure out how to bottle up. But the Cougars will need an answer for the brutal stable of running backs Oklahoma has starting with Samaje Perine and Joe Mixon. Either way, expect some serious offensive fireworks in this 1980s style throwback game.

6. North Carolina vs. Georgia - this will be Sabanite vs. The Blue Fedora as Kirby Smart, a young, talented, but unproven head coach returns to his alma mater to face off vs. the up and coming, up-tempo, upbeat Larry Fedora. This game is - surprise! - one of many great neutral site matchups featuring SEC teams this season. Tar Heel fans have been DYING to see a key non conference win for a long time now it seems. This would be a big one for Fedora if he can pull it off. But Kirby Smart needs to make a great first impression if he wants his fans and pundits to forget about the great but excruciatingly heartbreaking Richt era. This will be a slugfest to the final seconds.

5. Wisconsin vs. LSU - so another SEC team leaves the comfort of the mosquito infested deciduous forests of the Southeastern United States to play above the Mason Dixon line. And it ain't just anywhere above the Mason Dixon line, it's arguably in a stadium that contains crowds as passionate as Cajun Corn Dogs themselves, the home of the Green Bay Packers - Lambeau Field. Wisconsin will be fighting hard this time to obtain the lead and actually keep it this time around. I'm pretty sure the upperclassmen for the Badgers will have that last matchup playing on repeat all week leading up to this smash mouth, old school football game. Corey Clement and Leonard Fournette should be enough to tune into this matchup, if playing at the legendary Lambeau Field wasn't enough.

4. Florida State vs. Ole Miss - dude. It seems like no one knows this is even happening. But it sure as hell is. Chad Kelly and recievers galore vs. an always sharp Seminole secondary. Dalvin Cook vs. the newest edition of the Landshark defense. Like, if you aren't watching this game, you need to check your wallet and assure that you still have your man card. This will be a classic between two teams that never meet, yet aren't so far apart.

3. Ohio State @ Oklahoma - alright so obviously, the case could be made for #1 on this list. But, the case could also be made for why it couldn't even be top 10. Norman over the last 10 years hasn't been a fun road trip or flight for anyone. It is like playing at the Orange Bowl vs. Miami in the 80s. Now Ohio State is stacked with talent, maybe even as much as Oklahoma. But JT Barrett will be working behind a revamped Oline, an inexperienced RB core, and an almost fresh new set of receivers. So, timing may be a bit off the first couple of games. Hell, it could be 2014 all over again for the Buckeyes. But that means a very possible early loss to the Sooners, whose offense this season if they stay healthy will be near impossible to keep under 30 points. Big playoff implications are at stake here, which makes it eye candy for any fan of the game. And its Bob Stoops vs. Urban Meyer... Last time they faced each other, it WAS for the national title.

2. Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech - apparently Tennessee is back and ready to make a run for it all. But the Hokies are always up for giving themselves a good challenge early. With former up and coming coach Justin Fuente now calling the shots in Blacksburg, they expect to take some strides on offense this season, and providing a daunting feat upon Tennessee to get past their lunch pail defense coached by legendary Bud Foster. But hold on a second... This game isn't in Blacksburg, nor is it in Knoxville. It's in... Bristol Motor Speedway? A place with enough seats to possibly set a new college football attendance record? And it's a night race errrrr I mean game? Hand me a beer Leroy, I gotta see this.

1. Alabama vs. USC - okay, I know what you're all thinking. Homer pick, totally expected it, TL:DR. That's fine. But we, as in Alabama fans, USC fans, and college football fans in general have been begging for YEARS, DECADES since the last matchup. When these two get together, it is rare, and usually historical. The West Coast Kings vs. The East Coast Emperors. The Trojans vs. The Crimson Tide. The legendary coaches, players, alumni and fans. Is it as big as it could have been? Could USC have had real hope in this game? They still do!!! Loaded on both sides of the ball with plenty of experience USC is with a coach the players seem to love and react to. Who knows, the pendulum could swing and USC could come out on top. They have Adoree Jackson, one of the most freakish athletes in college football that plays all 3 phases of the game, and you know Jeremy Pruitt is having fits trying to figure out how to match up with him on BOTH sides of the ball. Alabama still doesn't have a QB named, has virtually no experience at RB, and depth in the secondary is an issue past the starters. If USC's QB can have a Trevor Knight, Stephen Garcia, Johnny Manziel-type performance, a win is right there for the taking. Of course, it won't be easy with some of the nastiest mother fuckers in college football in Jonathan Allen, Rueben Foster, and Tim Williams will be trying to end his life with every snap he takes. I think this game will be everything the fans want, maybe even more. It will also play a huge role in the playoff race down the road.

Notre Dame plays UGA next season, FYI. And has a future h&h with A&M.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame plays UGA next season, FYI. And has a future h&h with A&M.
About damn time. (I kid, I kid.) But really, it took long enough. Cancellations or what not, it seems like last time it happened was like the 80s vs. Alabama.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If USC was better I could see this but they aren't. Move Ohio St at Oklahoma higher and Bama down lol

Anybody who's anybody knows Alabama vs. USC has been the most anticipated nonCon game since it was even scheduled.

Like I said, case could be made. But not this year. If Alabama wasn't playing USC, and there wasn't a game at Bristol Motor Speedway, then yes it would easily be #1. But in my honest opinion, it isn't.

Last year I had Ohio State vs. VT as my top OOC anticipated game. Because well, it was obvious. This season, it obviously isn't.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Va Tech/Tenn over OSU/Oklahoma?

:stephena:
Playing in a race track, could break attendance record, at night, AND between two teams that could win their divisions and play for conference titles? Yes, that's better than Ohio State @ Oklahoma. If you want to make a list sure, go ahead. This one is strictly my opinion. It isnt copied and pasted from Bleacher Report or SB Nation or ESPN or Fox or CBS or Phil Steele. It's my most anticipated games. You probably just saw #3 and didn't read my description. If you did, you wouldn't be mad.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About damn time. (I kid, I kid.) But really, it took long enough. Cancellations or what not, it seems like last time it happened was like the 80s vs. Alabama.

They had a h&h with Tennessee in 99/01 and 2004/2005. Had a h&h with LSU in 97/98. Had a h&h with Vandy in 95/96. Also, it's a two way street, I'm not sure placing all the blame on ND for it not happening until next season is exactly accurate.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in a race track, could break attendance record, at night, AND between two teams that could win their divisions and play for conference titles? Yes, that's better than Ohio State @ Oklahoma. If you want to make a list sure, go ahead. This one is strictly my opinion. It isnt copied and pasted from Bleacher Report or SB Nation or ESPN or Fox or CBS or Phil Steele. It's my most anticipated games. You probably just saw #3 and didn't read my description. If you did, you wouldn't be mad.
I actually read through most of them. There were several that should be ranked well ahead of Tennessee and VT. Tennessee, yes they are good. VT? They are an extreme longshot to make the ACC CCG. OSU and Oklahoma will both be top 10, possibly top 5. Same goes for Ole Miss/FSU, which also much deserves to be ranked ahead. Being played at a race track doesn't mean the game itself is gonna be good. I thought that was the point of the ranking.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually read through most of them. There were several that should be ranked well ahead of Tennessee and VT. Tennessee, yes they are good. VT? They are an extreme longshot to make the ACC CCG. OSU and Oklahoma will both be top 10, possibly top 5. Same goes for Ole Miss/FSU, which also much deserves to be ranked ahead. Being played at a race track doesn't mean the game itself is gonna be good. I thought that was the point of the ranking.

VT returns most all of their team, Bud Foster is still DC, and Fuentes will have the offense playing with a different attitude. I though long and hard for each reason for each game. I've been looking at future schedules a while now. And the top 2 I've been waiting on the most. The two after that I just realized this year were happening. But they will be awesome as well. This isn't really a bias. I know it seems that way, but it's not. Like I said, I had Ohio State @ VT last year at #1... For obvious reasons.

College football fans haven't been begging for an Oklahoma/Ohio State matchup. And even if they have, not nearly as much as an Alabama/USC matchup. Really the only thing I've seen that comes close is the Alabama/Oregon or LSU/USC matchup. Past that, its a wash.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT returns most all of their team, Bud Foster is still DC, and Fuentes will have the offense playing with a different attitude. I though long and hard for each reason for each game. I've been looking at future schedules a while now. And the top 2 I've been waiting on the most. The two after that I just realized this year were happening. But they will be awesome as well. This isn't really a bias. I know it seems that way, but it's not. Like I said, I had Ohio State @ VT last year at #1... For obvious reasons.

College football fans haven't been begging for an Oklahoma/Ohio State matchup. And even if they have, not nearly as much as an Alabama/USC matchup. Really the only thing I've seen that comes close is the Alabama/Oregon or LSU/USC matchup. Past that, its a wash.
LOL serious? I've never once seen anyone asking for an LSU/USC matchup. Besides, USC is a decent team right now, but not great by any stretch.

OU and OSU are two of the most storied teams in NCAA history, they haven't played in decades, and they're both at the top of their respective conferences, as well as near the top in the national rankings. That is a game people want, not a perennially underachieving Tennessee team vs. an average VT team.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall anyone clamoring for an Alabama/USC game. Ohio State/OU could go either way, I don't expect USC to do anything but take it up the tailpipe.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody who's anybody knows Alabama vs. USC has been the most anticipated nonCon game since it was even scheduled.

Like I said, case could be made. But not this year. If Alabama wasn't playing USC, and there wasn't a game at Bristol Motor Speedway, then yes it would easily be #1. But in my honest opinion, it isn't.

Last year I had Ohio State vs. VT as my top OOC anticipated game. Because well, it was obvious. This season, it obviously isn't.

Not it hasn't. Texas/tOSU had much more hype, but mainly b/c it was at the show, not some neutral site game. If USC was worth a shit, this game would be much more exciting. Everybody outside of Tuscy and Compton are anticipating OU vs. tOSU by a long shot. Definitely an exciting OOC matchup, but not the most anticipated. I'll be there tailgating b/c my company has a suite at JerrahWorld.....

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely the most anticipated. Unfortunately I think it will likely be a slapdown. By the time the 4th quarter comes around, Bama will have completely ground them down like they do to so many opponents. Hope I'm wrong.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Alabama vs. USC - okay, I know what you're all thinking. Homer pick, totally expected it, TL:DR. That's fine. But we, as in Alabama fans, USC fans, and college football fans in general have been begging for YEARS, DECADES since the last matchup. When these two get together, it is rare, and usually historical. The West Coast Kings vs. The East Coast Emperors. The Trojans vs. The Crimson Tide. The legendary coaches, players, alumni and fans. Is it as big as it could have been? Could USC have had real hope in this game? They still do!!! Loaded on both sides of the ball with plenty of experience USC is with a coach the players seem to love and react to. Who knows, the pendulum could swing and USC could come out on top. They have Adoree Jackson, one of the most freakish athletes in college football that plays all 3 phases of the game, and you know Nick Saban is having fits trying to figure out how to match up with him on BOTH sides of the ball. Alabama still doesn't have a QB named, has virtually no experience at RB, and depth in the secondary is an issue past the starters. If USC's QB can have a Trevor Knight, Stephen Garcia, Johnny Manziel-type performance, a win is right there for the taking. Of course, it won't be easy with some of the nastiest mother fuckers in college football in Jonathan Allen, Rueben Foster, and Tim Williams will be trying to end his life with every snap he takes. I think this game will be everything the fans want, maybe even more. It will also play a huge role in the playoff race down the road.

Don't know how you have Tenn vs. Va Tech above OSU/OU.....

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You said it right there! The Nebraska team board is always fun to read and we all know OD's meltdowns cover an entire fan base all by himself!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually they are playing in Reliant Stadium in Houston.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My List:

1. Alabama vs. USC
2. LSU vs. Wisconsin
3. Ole Miss vs. FSU
4. Ohio State @ Oklahoma
5. Oklahoma vs. Houston
6. Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech
7. Stanford @ Notre Dame
8. Clemson @ Auburn
9. Georgia vs. UNC
10. Oregon @ Nebraska
11. Notre Dame @ Texas
12. Arkansas @ TCU
13. Michigan State @ Notre Dame
14. Notre Dame @ USC
15. Penn State @ Pittsburgh
16. BYU @ Utah
17. Washington State @ Boise State
18. Texas Tech @ Arizona State
19. Miami @ Appalachian State
20. North Dakota State @ Iowa

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee vs Virginia Tech???

There is about 4 total people excited about that game.

A bunch of rednecks might get liquored up and wonder where all the cars are at the racetrack, but a gimmicky site doesn't make for a good matchup.

Fuck the Sooners,

but OU-Ohio State deserves to at least beat that snooze-fest.

I would not even put Tenn-Va Tech in the top 10 of games I want to watch.