• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - That last guy is so sure of his convictions that he's hiding behind his sign. And comparing this to apartheid, give me a break :L

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - That last guy is so sure of his convictions that he's hiding behind his sign. And comparing this to apartheid, give me a break :L

I love how she kept hammering him on the apartheid comment. These people are so stupid, so very stupid

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how she kept hammering him on the apartheid comment. These people are so stupid, so very stupid

Also, if his girlfriend truly is a health care worker and she can't work because she refuses to get vaccinated, she shouldn't be a health care worker in the first place.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you failed as a society when Howard Stern is the voice of reason:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note always respect this man:

Trust me I wish everyone keeps throwing out the ivermectin causes infertility as it did in this finding but still good to have a voice of reason.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see the clip of the video out of Prince George of these anti vaxers getting thrown out of a town hall meeting and one being arrested while the other films it and keeps calling the cops BROWNSHIRTS over and over again. The cop says something to the effect of how dare you compare the holocausts to this and the idiot just keeps saying BROWNSHIRTS! He should have been chanting Brownshorts with all the pants shitting his buddy looked like he was doing getting put in the police car.

What fuckin parrots these people are! All they can do is repeat the same ridiculous words/talking points. Actually theyre probably dumber than parrots.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just throwing this out there, but my wife and I were talking about this the other day and one thing that she thinks hasn't received enough attention by the media is the phobia that some people have about needles. There is a certain percentage of the population that are deathly afraid of needles and will look for any way to avoid them (including ingesting livestock dewormer).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just throwing this out there, but my wife and I were talking about this the other day and one thing that she thinks hasn't received enough attention by the media is the phobia that some people have about needles. There is a certain percentage of the population that are deathly afraid of needles and will look for any way to avoid them (including ingesting livestock dewormer).
This is a great point. My daughter is in that boat but in the end she toughed it out and got it done. I commended her for this even though it gave her great anxiety and a struggle to get her to go. I am not going to say if she can do it anyone can, because at the time, was looking for any other way out. It was to the extreme of her stating she would never leave her room again.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother who was without a doubt the toughest sob I have ever met in my life was deathly afraid of needles. It was sort of comical that he asked his nurse when he was sick if she could use needles like they use for babies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See it now from Forrest Kemp:

Explosion Reaction GIF

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am terrified of needles. As in I'm the passing out (or almost) when I get a shot or get blood drawn kinda terrified. I even broke a couple fingers on a nurse's hand when I was a teenager because she thought having me squeeze her hand would help me (still feel horrible about that, BTW).

Still got the J&J as soon as NC opened up vaccinations to my group. I warned the pharmacist ahead of time and she did all the right things (including going on 2 when she said she'd go on 3...it was over by 3).

Civic duty and my own health is more important than my illogical phobia.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they probably havent done a good enough job here locally of letting those needle phobic people aware that they can bring along a support person if they need someone close to them to be there for them

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As part of this he is going to ask the Dept of Labor to mandate that any employer over 100 employees mandate that employees be vaccinated, produce negative tests weekly or get paid time off. At employer expense.

Buckle up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see the clip of the video out of Prince George of these anti vaxers getting thrown out of a town hall meeting and one being arrested while the other films it and keeps calling the cops BROWNSHIRTS over and over again. The cop says something to the effect of how dare you compare the holocausts to this and the idiot just keeps saying BROWNSHIRTS! He should have been chanting Brownshorts with all the pants shitting his buddy looked like he was doing getting put in the police car.

What fuckin parrots these people are! All they can do is repeat the same ridiculous words/talking points. Actually theyre probably dumber than parrots.

It's unbelievable how crazy they are in comparing them to Nazis .. I saw that just brutal. I read a quote where if you are comparing this to the Holocaust then you don't have a paltform you have an attention seeking agenda only.. so true