• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn nostalgia. I have both of the Schoolhouse Rocks! and Saturday Morning Cartoons tribute CDs.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went out to dinner with my parents this weekend. My dad went to put on a mask as we walked into the restaurant.

I pushed his hand down and said, "No, dad. We've done our part to protect people. Now it's time to pick off the stupid ones."

#SorryNotSorry

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People being upset about the return of mask mandates in some places reminds me of food rationing during world war 2 when everyone was like "fuck that, " our troops starved, and we lost the war.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People being upset about the return of mask mandates in some places reminds me of food rationing during world war 2 when everyone was like "fuck that, " our troops starved, and we lost the war.

They have a whole thread on this. What a pathetic waste of air these life forms are.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went out to dinner with my parents this weekend. My dad went to put on a mask as we walked into the restaurant.

I pushed his hand down and said, "No, dad. We've done our part to protect people. Now it's time to pick off the stupid ones."

#SorryNotSorry
Natural selection will slowly take its course.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have a whole thread on this. What a pathetic waste of air these life forms are.
And the topper is, by not wearing a mask/not getting vaxed, fair chance they will get covid or even find theirselves in an icu … clogging the health care system and potentially endangering the lives of people like that woman with cancer who may find herself in need of urgent care and those social pariahs are using up all the oxygen tanks … no truer words than saying they are a waste of oxygen

is it ok to call these people deplorables yet :L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the topper is, by not wearing a mask/not getting vaxed, fair chance they will get covid or even find theirselves in an icu … clogging the health care system and potentially endangering the lives of people like that woman with cancer who may find herself in need of urgent care and those social pariahs are using up all the oxygen tanks

is it ok to call these people deplorables yet :L
They are deplorable and not even sure if we can call them people, more like piles of shit.

Oh I take that back at least shit has a useful need as fertilizer whereas these worthless life forms have none.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first dose intake has stagnated ... the 7 day rolling average of first doses given out across canada has decreased by 10k each week for the past 3 weeks (66k, 54k, 43k on June 25, July 2, July 9). Its gonna be tough sledding to get above 85%.

just cracked 80% ... the drop off has flattened ... July 16 7 day rolling average of first shot doses was 42K

1626794261063.png

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thatsashame.gif
What does the right always like to say, facts over feelings? The fact is if you die because you refused to get vaccinated, my feeling is I have no sympathy for you.
Problem is there other victims in their wake. Their kids for example. Even if their kids don't contract it, watching a parent die is not easy and then combine that with all the confusing bullshit they've heard all along. Imagine what's going to happen when they learn that their mom or dad died because because they were stupid and selfish. It's going to be a mental health crisis for them.

As well as people who have legit medical reasons why they can get vaccinated. They are counting on the rest of us to eradicate it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as people who have legit medical reasons why they can get vaccinated. They are counting on the rest of us to eradicate it.

Yes, that's true. That does require people to think about somebody other than themselves (i.e. I'll take the vaccine for those people that are not able to through no fault of their own). I was talking with my 95 year old father-in-law last night who lived through polio (his brother actually contracted polio and walks with a limp to this very day) and the sacrifices that people made to eradicate that terrible disease. Maybe it's different because polio was killing young children and that really made people rise to action as compared to COVID-19 which largely affected elderly people in the early days and people's reaction was essentially well they're old and they've lived their life.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Can we infer this guy is a fucking moron. Oh, wait not a moron but a total piece of shit.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thatsashame.gif

Problem is there other victims in their wake. Their kids for example. Even if their kids don't contract it, watching a parent die is not easy and then combine that with all the confusing bullshit they've heard all along. Imagine what's going to happen when they learn that their mom or dad died because because they were stupid and selfish. It's going to be a mental health crisis for them.

To be fair, growing up with extremist parents is already a mental health crisis.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"She was a strong woman who believed in speaking the truth"

The truth is, she was misguided, weak, and is now dead because of being weak and misguided.

You can't fix stupid, only kill it off.