• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
might need a new thread for when these spawn, but this seems like:
a) the start of a very bad idea
b) the start of a very predictable movie

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might need a new thread for when these spawn, but this seems like:
a) the start of a very bad idea
b) the start of a very predictable movie

Just keep the monkeys away from the glacier water !!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just imagine all those US Republicans that magically became Pro Isreal in the last few years realize the Right wing leader of Isreal is doing this.
Nah, they don't have the capacity for that kind of realization. Realization requires knowing what is real.

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this should be the case.
Wonder how a provision could be added to the ACA to deny coverage for non-vaxxers?

This fucking moron, I hate to say this, I wish he wouldn't have recovered. :L

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to get the vaccine deniers to take the vaccine is for the government to put a ban on getting the vaccine.

But I'm torn. I have faith in natural selection, but it's taking too long.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To prevent further spread of the Delta variant, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated its mask guidance on Tuesday to recommend that fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors when in areas with "substantial" and "high" transmission of Covid-19, which includes nearly two-thirds of all US counties.

Fucking stupid. I don't mean this guidance, I mean that states ever stopped given the level of infection in this country. Let me do you all one better and just recommend all people wear masks in certain settings until our vaccination rate reaches X% and until total infections drop to level X. Put the onus on the people that these rules will remain until you do the things to make them better. Blanket rules are easier to enforce and communicate. This is Communications 101 shit.

The CDCs rules need to take human stupidity and slow behavior adoption into place. They keep acting like human behavior will immediately and fully adopt rule changes. It doesn't and it won't.

Keep rules simple. Publicize them. Make them uniform.

Between the idiots in power not handling this correctly and the idiots with no power not giving a fuck about anyone else I fucking swear.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Urban Meyer revealed he would continue to monitor the Jaguars' vaccination rate, and while the coach says he believes players should be vaccinated, as he is, his primary role as a coach is to educate and inform, not force.

“Well I got vaccinated and I didn't get vaccinated because someone told me to. I don't do that; I got vaccinated because I did a deep dive and educated myself and the doctor that I've known for a long time, said get vaccinated."

LMAO at the pathetic circular "logic".

Basically, "I don't do something because I'm told to do it, first I pretend to edumacate myself, then I do it when I'm told to."

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close to 80K new COVID-19 cases in the States today and 16K of them are in Florida. DeSantis should be in jail.