• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs Week

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think whatever Lynch does this last week is going to win him a job for next year. I think it is simply giving him a "shot" by default. I think we all need to just quit analyzing it and realize it is what it is... He isn't the guy and he is starting this week... Maybe he is a pussy? I don't know, doesn't matter at this point.
What to do with him and his $4MM of salary is the question?
I'm just setting the record straight .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you try and trade him but I don't think anyone takes him at 4 MM... I think you try to dump him as best as you can. After you realize you can't.... I don't know. Do you let him linger on the roster as a backup that you hope to never go to?

I mean teams fall in love with QB's and maybe someone else loved him during the process but those same teams probably have changed their tune on him or have filled their young QB role like Dallas and Kansas City have (the other two teams who seemed to be high on him) but I also think when it comes to the QB position teams may think they can "change something" with a guy if they like him well enough. Just not sure that is the case with Paxton being so far off what some thought he would be. It could be worse at least we don't have 10 plus mil a year wrapped up into him like some of these teams getting little production at QB have.

At least we don't have Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco's contract.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be surprised if you see a WR off the PS this week.

Sanders is doubtful and Latimer seems to be closer to doubtful then questionable. Too bad for Latimer because he was really coming on and had a golden opportunity last two weeks with Sanders out.

Also hearing that we want to re-sign Latimer and may do so before free agency hits. Appears he has really shown enough late in season to re-sign him. Good news.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Latimer.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess it is just me that thinks Lynch can be a NFL QB at this point.

Latimer was just like Lynch in that fans threw him on the scrap heap . Deal was with him the same really . Time .

Brees was a 2nd round pick going into his 3rd year SD gave up on him and drafted Rivers and Brees played pretty good his 4th year then one of our players hamburger his throwing shoulder .

You guys are giving up to damn easy on Lynch !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch was rated a 2nd round choice .

He was and is project with crazy talent .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im much more patient with a WR then a "starting" QB...

Latimer had a role working special teams and being a reserve WR. It's not like he was costing us games. HUGE difference.

I was as high as anyone on Latimer, so I get it, I was more patient with him, but there is a huge difference between your WR when you have two other good starting WR's and a bust QB when you have no other QB's performing. You can't just sit back and do nothing as we continue to lose games due largely in part to the QB position.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lynch Dumb ?

i wonder if he suffers from what I got two Dominant Eyes . For some reason it make concentration damn near Impossible . I t can be cured with lasiers ...
This was discovered a year ago how to fix Dyslexia . I would sit in class and fail all test because of this . Dyslexia can be fixed now .

DC have someone tell him my guess listening to him he is smart enough . They treat with laysers blinking in the eye you want not your dominant eye

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you cannot concentrate you cannot be a NFL player let alone a QB .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this trait has ended a many a player time in the NFL Because people thought they were dumb . But it is a concentration thing because the brain is faked out most see with only one eye .

The brain does not function and will kind short wire and throw things backwards because of this I go spell crazy because of this yet I will get all the letters right just scrambled

Last edited:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs are on their way to the playoffs while the Broncos are on their way to just their fourth double digit loss season since the league went to 16 games in 1978. The linked article celebrates the Chiefs recent success though it does acknowledge a lack of playoff success. Their regular season success of late is worth noting because it is the best run the Chiefs have been on since the late 80s-mid 90s. Still some of the comments are hilarious! A few of them have made statements like "I'd hate to be a Broncos fan right now."

The Broncos look like they are in rough shape right now but this team is not as broken as things appear. Getting the QB situation right is vital and the Broncos look to be right in the mix again next year. The Chiefs may appear to be in better shape right now but I doubt they make a deep playoff run this year and who knows how their new QB will pan out if they move on from Smith. They'd better hope for a deep run now because there's no sure thing in the nfl and the Broncos have as good a chance as the Chiefs next year.

Enjoy the comments!

Chiefs one of three teams to have winning record in five straight seasons

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true.

Mental aspect is so huge.

This treatment was new last year so by now it should have excellent results . so someone with this problem at 20 something would be over looked in treatment . When it is noticed is with kids because the right stuff backwards . they see it that ways because of angles . I still have this problem but you cope with it . He would no longer need to cope with it if it was his problem .

Jake locker I believe might be another with this problem ..

In fact all these QB's that are suspect knowing the play book and were the Defenders are might try getting a look at Dyslexia . That LT that was drafted by Ravens that had what I am talking about is having the same problem My guess is anyway . He is so talented that teams think they can get him to concentration but this was always thought as smarts thing so teams would give up . not true just it damn hard to concentration when you are seeing with both eyes . your mind gets confused . If Lynch has this problem they can fix the learning part more than likely and speed up how fast he makes good decisions .

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With one more pass defensed, roby will tie Champ For most in a season with 18

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised to see Talib take some chances for interceptions with Mahomes doing the throwing - that is my pearl of instant thought association wisdom of the moment.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to a good start. Whew...we almost forced a three-and-out but luckily they converted and ended up scoring. Now Lynch can come out and kill our Offense to cement their early lead.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably Lynch’s best drive his entire career, of course they stalled out in the red zone but that was the best he looked with his passes and with his legs .

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKenzie would have muffed that punt!

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably Lynch’s best drive his entire career, of course they stalled out in the red zone but that was the best he looked with his passes and with his legs .

Yeah, I think so too. He looked like a QB out there. He still had problems with ball placement and I think he missed some open guys but he looked like he wasn't as lost as he was before.