• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

chiefs vs bengals thoughts.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there goes my undefeated record in games that I attend. Sorry guys.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there goes my undefeated record in games that I attend. Sorry guys.
Did you like it? I would imagine it was an awesome scene.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still extremely confused by how Rice is eligible to play football this season. The league has a former first rounder in jail after a death due to high-speed racing. The Georgia football team had a similar issue. Rice gets busted (in the worst possible way) for similar behavior and receives no punishment? They used to suspend Bengals players for toking a little weed in the car.
I think some of our local PD used to live in Steelers country.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sure where to put this, so I guess I'll add it here since Burton had his 1st catch and this pertains to his growth over the first few weeks of the regular season. Seems like he's finally getting his feet down a bit and understanding more of what is needed. Burrow with some positive thoughts on Burton's progression:

From Paul Dehner Jr: "He's gotten exponentially better over the last three weeks, I would say. You saw him make a big play on Sunday for us. He's going to continue to carve out his role and continues to have good practices. The more he does that and the more he learns, the more you are going to see him."

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you like it? I would imagine it was an awesome scene.

The city was cool. Someone we met who was from there described it as a "great 48-72 hour city to come in, do your thing and get out" which was accurate.

The people were really friendly despite my wearing my bengals hat. After the game, all the drunk assholes came out and did a lot of shit talking.
The stadium was definitely as loud as advertised, but I thought the stadium was kinda old and dumpy. It was also like 88 degrees and the only shade was in the concourse.

Overall it was a fun weekend, I think I'd go back for another bengals-chiefs game.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just don't want that home field advantage in KC in the playoffs. that's what this is really about. we gotta lose some games so that doesn't happen.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just being honest.
I am just messing with you. I am telling you this game will be a one score game, because the offense doesn't know how to put teams away, so anything can happen. I hope you are right for our sake, but I think you give us too much credit, and yourself not enough.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just messing with you. I am telling you this game will be a one score game, because the offense doesn't know how to put teams away, so anything can happen. I hope you are right for our sake, but I think you give us too much credit, and yourself not enough.
i am.pigs will fly before a skins win.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will find bigfoot before a skins win in Cincinnati.
I'm reminded of the Bengals/Skins game during the final week of the 1988/1989 season. The Bengals needed he win to get home field advantage for the playoffs. The Skins were eliminated from playoff contention. Anyway, Chip Lohmiller missed a gimme at the gun, the game went into overtime and that was that.... Apparently, old Riverfront Stadium had a few places in the turf that were basically holes and Chip's foot got caught in one and that's why he pushed the field goal. Anyway, the dirty secret of that Bengals team was that they were running on fumes on their way into the playoffs. Boomer, the MVP, had shoulder issues and if the D wasn't getting turnovers, they could be beat. If Chip hits that field goal, I don't think the Bengals make the Super Bowl.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reminded of the Bengals/Skins game during the final week of the 1988/1989 season. The Bengals needed he win to get home field advantage for the playoffs. The Skins were eliminated from playoff contention. Anyway, Chip Lohmiller missed a gimme at the gun, the game went into overtime and that was that.... Apparently, old Riverfront Stadium had a few places in the turf that were basically holes and Chip's foot got caught in one and that's why he pushed the field goal. Anyway, the dirty secret of that Bengals team was that they were running on fumes on their way into the playoffs. Boomer, the MVP, had shoulder issues and if the D wasn't getting turnovers, they could be beat. If Chip hits that field goal, I don't think the Bengals make the Super Bowl.
it was on a Saturday and we did,nt make the playoffs at 10-6.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is amazing, because it was only a Chip shot too!