• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs looking to swap love/mozgov for Demarcus Cousins and gay

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy above just said TT is not getting any better....you just wonder what these people watch- i mean- are the playoffs so long ago that they just forget everything that happened? How freaking good this guy was- how all the commentators were gushing over him and how he effected the game---

and then they point to a decline in his points- A DECLINE IN HIS POINTS WHEN KEVIN LOVE AND LEBRON JAMES are added to the team. I mean- how do you even have a genuine debate with denseness like that?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save it.
We all knew that at the end of the day Gilbert had to pay him twice what he is worth.
when guys that are not nearly as good as him start getting a lot more money next offseason i will remind you of this..be sure of it. ;)

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want everyone to know that I've read every single post in this thread. And I can only come to one conclusion - you can't convince an idiot that he's an idiot.

Warm Retards,

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when guys that are not nearly as good as him start getting a lot more money next offseason i will remind you of this..be sure of it. ;)

Depends of team and situation.
If you lose , and then can't add a player because of overpaying Tristan, then that's all that matters,
Who cares if some shitty teams overpay a player or 2 for whatever reason they choose if they have the cap space.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want everyone to know that I've read every single post in this thread. And I can only come to one conclusion - you can't convince an idiot that he's an idiot.

Warm Retards,

Is a blind homer necessarily an idiot?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being able to accept logic and reason seems like it falls within that category.

But he's an attorney.

I just don't get how he doesn't see the difference between a potential move a team makes that has cap space vs handcuffing your future moves, while being under the pressure of title or bust with James.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's an attorney.

I just don't get how he doesn't see the difference between a potential move a team makes that has cap space vs handcuffing your future moves, while being under the pressure of title or bust with James.

I've given up on him long ago. Everyone else on this forum gets it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've given up on him long ago. Everyone else on this forum gets it.

Riley was handcuffed the entire time we had James here, but found a way to get 2 championships by getting the core to sacrifice as a group.
It's the total opposite now with James in Cleveland, and I truly believe a huge factor in it all is the pleasure that James gets from fucking with Gilbert because of that letter he wrote.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this would be an awful team for both teams.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a blind homer necessarily an idiot?

:scratch:

Interesting question.

Gonna have to put this one in the unsolvable mysteries vault along with the " which comes first, the chicken or the egg" question, what happened to the Lindbergh baby, Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley was handcuffed the entire time we had James here, but found a way to get 2 championships by getting the core to sacrifice as a group.
It's the total opposite now with James in Cleveland, and I truly believe a huge factor in it all is the pleasure that James gets from fucking with Gilbert because of that letter he wrote.

huh, never considered that might be part of his thought process, but you certainly never know...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's an attorney.

please tell me how much cap space the Cavs are going to enjoy with max contracts for Love, Irving and James.

This is what makes this so frusterating- and when i believe turnup is either trolling- or really just does not get it.

how in the name of fuck will thompson keep the cavs from signing free agents because of lack of cap space- when they are so far over the cap at this point that 14 million to thompson- when the cap is at its current levle- does not mean fuck.
Kyrie makes 16, Love 18, LeBron 22 - and thats RIGHT NOW- there salaries go up to get to their annual average values. If the cap is 60 million- which it is right- and there is a 15 million dollar difference between the CAP and the luxury tax line------ how the fuck is thompsons 14-16 million being off or on the books going to give the Cavs cap room to sign a player that could make a difference on the level that Thompson does?

the math just simply does not add up- and im not sure if turnup doesnt understand that- or refuses to understand that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Thompson is more valuable than Davis and a better player, hustle guy, rebounder, etc. whatever, but Tristan getting his huge contract is pretty fucking ridiculous, even if it was getting back at Gilbert. Every time he misses a free throw I throw up a little in my mouth. Don't get me wrong Tristan is one of the hardest workers out there and scraps for EVERY loose ball, but lets be realistic Tristan----how in the fuck are you making $14 mil???

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Cavs need is a Draymond Green or Chris Bosh. Someone who could play good defense and defend multiple positions and can spot up to hit the 3 or every now and then drive to the hoop.

Demarcus Cousins is a good building block for a young team but he requires a lot of touches to get his numbers. Remind you of anyone? Kevin Love anybody?

Numbers on a losing team does not always translate when you are playing with other Superstars. The Cavs don't need another superstar they need some key ingredients. A splash move will only appease the media and the casual fans, but the real fans know a championship team needs defense and chemistry not more star power.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stats don't back that up.

Stats don't tell the whole story. Situation matters. Thompson averages 27 minutes a game on one of the best teams in the NBA. Davis averages 21 minutes on the Blazers and could not earn more than 23 last year on a struggling Lakers squad that had very little big man talent. When played for a playoff team (MEM), he only played 15 minutes.

Look at per 36 stats all you want, but Thompson is a better player. I don't think he is worth 14 million, but Gilbert should have to pay a LeBron tax on this one. It is only fair.