• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs looking to swap love/mozgov for Demarcus Cousins and gay

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I donno about Love delivering in "big moments". The problem I see is Love having a hard time adjusting to his new role since Kyrie's return-whatever that new role is. Do they want him to play in the paint? If so why aren't there some plays for him there? Do they want him to be a spot up shooter? If so where are those plays in games? If he's unsure of his role how can he perfect it and make an impact in games?

Yeah I can't prove that Love is going to deliver in big moments but I am waiting to say I told you so at some point....

When dude is laser focused and in the flow, he is a lights out 3 point shooter. IMO he is a 40%+ 3pt shooter in the playoffs just waiting to happen. He just has to get there and stay healthy for it to happen IMO.

The fact that Lebron and Blatt haven't figured out how to get Love open elbow 3's all night long w/ Irving playing off the ball and Lebron running the pick and pop with Love is absolutely mind-boggling to me. If I were the coach, I would run a double big pick at the top of the key for Lebron virtually every single play with Thompson rolling to the hoop, Love popping to the elbow 3 and Kyrie and another shooter off the ball spacing. I still can't figure out how that isn't more of what they do.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can't prove that Love is going to deliver in big moments but I am waiting to say I told you so at some point....

When dude is laser focused and in the flow, he is a lights out 3 point shooter. IMO he is a 40%+ 3pt shooter in the playoffs just waiting to happen. He just has to get there and stay healthy for it to happen IMO.

The fact that Lebron and Blatt haven't figured out how to get Love open elbow 3's all night long w/ Irving playing off the ball and Lebron running the pick and pop with Love is absolutely mind-boggling to me. If I were the coach, I would run a double big pick at the top of the key for Lebron virtually every single play with Thompson rolling to the hoop, Love popping to the elbow 3 and Kyrie and another shooter off the ball spacing. I still can't figure out how that isn't more of what they do.
Because they have an inexperienced coach.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is better than love but the team chemistry is way more important than talent here

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every rumor has an element of truth

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I could start a rumor right now claiming that Kevin Durant is gay, and that wouldn't have a single element of truth to it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If what I have been told for years is true LeBron's late father (Roland Bivens) was 1 of the best HS players I ever saw.

I can see the 30 for 30 ad now.

What if I told you that Delonte West wasn't Lebron's real Dad and that his real Dad was a high school legend?

"Family Ties" on the next edition of ESPN's 30 for 30.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I could start a rumor right now claiming that Kevin Durant is gay, and that wouldn't have a single element of truth to it.

Yeah, starting that rumor about Russell Westbrook would be much more believable.

th?&id=OIP.M1c0eff18689c6f350da122735f7ca08ao0&w=216&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this person has quite the opinion of Cousins, despite not seeing him play.

Cousins is one of the biggest mismatches in the game. Putting him next to LeBron would be outrageously good. Just watch the highlights from last Saturday's game to see his skillet. Love doesn't come near that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love isn't going anywhere

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I donno about Love delivering in "big moments". The problem I see is Love having a hard time adjusting to his new role since Kyrie's return-whatever that new role is. Do they want him to play in the paint? If so why aren't there some plays for him there? Do they want him to be a spot up shooter? If so where are those plays in games? If he's unsure of his role how can he perfect it and make an impact in games?

Let's be honest for a second. Who really does compliment LeBron and Kyrie?

Kyrie holds the ball way too damn much, and Lebron does his best work is isolation. LeBron and Kyrie don't fit each other, let alone with another top player.

What types of players do fit, you ask?

Catch and shoot wings who don't need the ball in their hands (Reddick, Korver, Ray Allen, etc.) and bigs who don't need the ball (Gobert, D. Jordan, etc.).

This team will never beat the Spurs or Warriors as currently constructed, but Cousins is not the answer either.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Cousins is better than either Cavs player offered in the rumor, I doubt it makes either team better. I am still laughing that the Cavs are paying TT $14 mil for 8 points & 9 rebounds a game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Cousins is better than either Cavs player offered in the rumor, I doubt it makes either team better. I am still laughing that the Cavs are paying TT $14 mil for 8 points & 9 rebounds a game.
Well at least he is 24 and getting better.

I will tell ya- I am STILL laughing that the Suns signed Tyson Chandler to a 4 year 56 million dollar contract at the age of 33 where he is averaging 5 points and 8 boards right when they are going into a rebuilding process.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he is 24 and getting better.

I will tell ya- I am STILL laughing that the Suns signed Tyson Chandler to a 4 year 56 million dollar contract at the age of 33 where he is averaging 5 points and 8 boards right when they are going into a rebuilding process.

What's the referencing the Suns in a Cavs thread? Deflection? They are a train wreck. Now what?

TT is not getting any better. Except for his rebounding, his stats are basically lower than his career averages. His PPG, blocks, & steals have steadily regressed over the last few seasons. Only his rebounding has remained steady.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Said it in the offseason, you could have got Ed Davis for a fraction of the price and gotten the same thing out of him. Too bad LeBron thinks he's essential to the team.