• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No telling what you are talking about, you jump all over the past history to cherry pick various points.

Here's an idea, why don't you explain why NFL.com thinks the AFCN is an avg division based on the team rankings and it avg out to 15th.?

I noticed you chose to ignore my post dismantling your narrative, using the same website you keep touting.
Just make sure you verify anything he posts or says. Not like he's been accurate EVER.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann69

You do realize you and others from NE are the only people in the world that don't think Dlacco dominated NE that game.

3TDs did the defense do that? laughable.

NEPatsfan
But I thought you said Revis was the sheit?:scratch:
Love how you are alwasy trying to have it both ways.:pound:

2013 AFCCG correct?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann69

You do realize you and others from NE are the only people in the world that don't think Dlacco dominated NE that game.

3TDs did the defense do that? laughable.

NEPatsfan
But I thought you said Revis was the sheit?:scratch:
Love how you are alwasy trying to have it both ways.:pound:

2013 AFCCG correct?

You tell us, you were the one commenting.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go Tgann, just incase you missed it on the other thread. Your narrative dismantled using the same website you keep touting.

Actually if you look at their team rankings you find it's exactly what I said. A Division with multiple above avg teams.

Steelers at 7, above avg. just shy of upper tier
Bengals at 10, above avg
Ravens at 13, above avg, to avg
Browns at 30, bottom tier

Avg position of 15, mediocrity across the board.

Meanwhile over in the AFCE you have a Top tier team with a group of

Pats at 1, obviously top tier with that spot
Dolphins at 17, below avg to avg
Bills at 20, below avg
Jets at 21, below avg

Avg position 14.75, mediocrity skewed by a top tier team.

So my position stands, the AFCN is a mediocrity with avg to above avg teams while the AFCE is mediocrity base don avg ranking but skewed but one superior team.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell us, you were the one commenting.
I said Flacco torched your secondary in the 2013 AFCCG.

You replied "I thought you said Revis was so good love how you always trying to have it both ways"

So we are talking about he 2013 AFCCG game correct and when u wrote the above u understood his right?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old lady: "I didn't know Baltimore had a team."
Jake Taylor: "Yah, we've got uniforms and everything, it's really great."

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Flacco torched your secondary in the 2013 AFCCG.

You replied "I thought you said Revis was so good love how you always trying to have it both ways"

So we are talking about he 2013 AFCCG game correct and when u wrote the above u understood his right?

You've also made the same claim about their most recent meeting.:thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now maybe Tgann can explain why nfl.com thinks the AFCN is an avg division.:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the 2013 AFCCG game do you stand by your comment?

Sure, when applied to the most recent meeting where you also said that Flacco torched the Pats d.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 was won by our old defense? Laughable...Do you even know what that defense was ranked?

Efficiently torched. Here are the stats. 3 Tds 0ints... Brady had 3 picks.

View attachment 17108
This was my comment where I said Flacco torched NE secondary. You do realize this game was played in 2013??

Look at the score.

So do u agree that Flacco torched Revis and company that year?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my comment where I said Flacco torched NE secondary. You do realize this game was played in 2013??

Look at the score.

And you have also said Flacco torched the Pats in the most recent meeting. So what exactly is your point, that there was a bit of confusion on which game was being referred?

You have claimed the same about both, so my point about your claiming Revis is a huge loss for NE still stands. You try and have it both ways nearly all the time.

By the way why can't you explain away the fact that nfl.com thinks the AFCN is just avg?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at the score.

Yeah he really torched Revis in that game. was that game played in Tampa or Baltimore?

You really are an ass clown. Stop before you hurt yourself?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have also said Flacco torched the Pats in the most recent meeting. So what exactly is your point, that there was a bit of confusion on which game was being referred?

You have claimed the same about both, so my point about your claiming Revis is a huge loss for NE still stands. You try and have it both ways nearly all the time.

By the way why can't you explain away the fact that nfl.com thinks the AFCN is just avg?

I was saying Flacco torched NE secondary in 2013. You stated I can't have it both ways with Revis... Now that u know I was talking about the 2013 game do u agree that Revis was torched?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying Flacco torched NE secondary in 2013. You stated I can't have it both ways with Revis... Now that u know I was talking about the 2013 game do u agree that Revis was torched?

You really are an idiot.:clap:

And I clearly pointed out there had been confusion as to which game you were talking about since you stated that Flacco torched them in both games in question.

So no he didn't torch revis in that game, but you were/are trying to have it both ways in the most recent game.

Now how do you explain that the nfl.com thinks the AFCN is just agv? In fact they actually have the AFCE as slightly better than the overall ranking of the AFCN.:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are an idiot.:clap:

And I clearly pointed out there had been confusion as to which game you were talking about since you stated that Flacco torched them in both games in question.

So no he didn't torch revis in that game, but you were/are trying to have it both ways in the most recent game.

Now how do you explain that the nfl.com thinks the AFCN is just agv? In fact they actually have the AFCE as slightly better than the overall ranking of the AFCN.:pound:
It's impossible to carry on a conversation with u... All u do is insult... Later

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to carry on a conversation with u... All u do is insult... Later

Factual observations, not insults.

So how do you explain that the website nfl.com that you touted thinks the AFCN is only avg? And that they actually have the combined teams of the AFCE slightly higher in ranking?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost my map so I'm lost.
If you are still claiming that Flucco torched Revis in tge 2013 AFCCG game played on 20 Jan 2013 you need that map more than I do. Revis was still a member of the Bucaneers:L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Factual observations, not insults.

So how do you explain that the website nfl.com that you touted thinks the AFCN is only avg? And that they actually have the combined teams of the AFCE slightly higher in ranking?

image.jpg

look at the results and read the above paragraph... From article from NFL.com