• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks are looking to dump Snell's and Ilyasova's contracts at draft night.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been trying to figure that out since he got here. lol

I honestly think he doesn't know the soft cap from the salary-floor.

But he's quick to talk shit to everyone else. What a fucking tool.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by "vet min" you mean "three times the vet min". Considering the vet minimum for someone of Hill's tenure is a little less than $2M.
No.... I mean what I said... he will take aVetMin, but the Bucks will pay some double that because they like his character, persona and game... we like the ones that like our family and want to be part of it... see?

Like Brook.. who will stay for the MLE...

In other words... we are A TEAM... not a circus like the Lakers are...

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.... I mean what I said... he will take aVetMin, but the Bucks will pay some doubl that because they like his character, persona and game...

So your team, the one trying to create cap space, is going to OVER-pay a player more than he wants because "character".

Seriously, this is Fouled Out board level shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks will have 80M to spend if they can achieve to dumb Snell's and Ilyasova's contracts... Plenty to resign all and even have some 15M for more...

If it is with the Cavs however and the Bucks will buy the rights of JR Smith's contract, it will then mean that they can attach JR Smith's contract to Mirotic or Bledsoe and land another All Star to the roster.
i mean....you guys just dumped Delly and Henson on the Cavs for a future first at the deadline last year

what will you trade them for Smith's contract? Some of the rumors I have seen have its value as high as trading it to Charlotte for the 12th pick and bad contracts or Miami for the 13th pick and bad contracts...or using it to move up in the draft with the Knicks or Pelicans possibly.

What assets do the Bucks have to deal to the Cavs for the Cavs to take on those contracts?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth would the Bucks want to trade an important player like Snell? Are they looking to tank next year? :noidea:
Important for who? ...for the Bucks? ...he ain't that! He is for the Cavs though...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your team, the one trying to create cap space, is going to OVER-pay a player more than he wants because "character".

Seriously, this is Fouled Out board level shit.
Are you threating me?
Now I'm scared! Brrrrrrr...

Yes... we will pay him more because we don't take advantage of people that love us and because we have plenty of cash to spend..

So stop this nonesense! Not even you knows were you are getting at! You goofed twice with the cap space and with Hill's contract and all you are now trying to do, is convince your self that what's in the news, won't be happenning...

I wonder, do you ever conversate in here? Are you able to ever have a conversation?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the Cavs do not need Tony Snell.

Dude, you are so wrong. Tony Snell is a top player in the league will turn the Cavs around and make them relevant again immediately.

You guys get Snell and you'll forget all about Lebron. Heck, he'll be trending more than Baker Mayfield.

We know this to be true because buck-Alice says you need him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another prediction of mine is that JR Smith's contract will prove to be very valuable this season.

Technically, that can't be correct. JR Smith's contract has to be waived before July 1st to have value, otherwise it's guaranteed. As far as the value of JR Smith's contract, that isn't exactly your prediction alone, but common knowledge.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the Cavs do not need Tony Snell.
Let them speak for themselves then... your nonsense doesn't matter to them in any case... they get the 30th and a young 3&D that is both experienced and a 40% 3pt shooter for JR Smith...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna get that deepest roster in the league by moving essentially three players to make room for...what? one? two?

Not exactly how you make a deep roster. It is how you put yourself in cap hell though, move all your midrange contracts for three big time contracts and then have no young rookie contracts to supplement it with.

Especially since he already guaranteed that their first move would be to re-sign Brogdon, which would essentially block any moves that require cap space.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho Lee Phuc....there is some insane homer shit happening in here...wow

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them speak for themselves then... your nonsense doesn't matter to them in any case... they get the 30th and a young 3&D that is both experienced and a 40% 3pt shooter for JR Smith...

I'm sure the Cavs are aiming higher than the 30th pick and Snell for that valuable cash dump contract of JR's. Maybe they don't get a taker and settle for the Bucks.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically, that can't be correct. JR Smith's contract has to be waived before July 1st to have value, otherwise it's guaranteed. As far as the value of JR Smith's contract, that isn't exactly your prediction alone, but common knowledge.
No... it's after July the 2nd that J.R Smith's contract becomes guaranteed.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho Lee Phuc....there is some insane homer shit happening in here...wow

I'm not sure how much of it is homerism or if it's just overconfidence and misunderstanding how to work the cap.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how much of it is homerism or if it's just overconfidence and misunderstanding how to work the cap.

It's like he's at a fantasy cap where he gets to play GM with 30 dudes that have an under 80 IQ...just pure fantasy homerism

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Cavs are aiming higher than the 30th pick and Snell for that valuable cash dump contract of JR's. Maybe they don't get a taker and settle for the Bucks.
No they don't... they don't care to trade for an All Star at this stage...
It's either on a 3 team deal where they provide the filler and get payed fot it, or if they pass it before July the 2nd... Either way, the payment is the same, a player for their rotation + a pick...

only that the pick will be a future one, if they pass the pick after the draft night, which decclarates their rebuilt...