• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he continues to be awful and we can use it to our advantage great......but this sure seems like another cash grab. Now they are saying they have video evidence AND a witness. But they never went to the police?
Yeah all it takes is an allegation and the player is considered guilty, the Commanders released their kicker over an allegation. It not fair at all but given Watson's history well........

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah all it takes is an allegation and the player is considered guilty, the Commanders released their kicker over an allegation. It not fair at all but given Watson's history well........
watson history likely doesn't help matters, but should also come into play it's clear many of the accusers lied.

Not saying we know this person lied but would be nice if there were more serious repercussions for those who do if it can be proven.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watson history likely doesn't help matters, but should also come into play it's clear many of the accusers lied.

Not saying we know this person lied but would be nice if there were more serious repercussions for those who do if it can be proven.
That would be absolutely horrible. Survivors of r*pe and sexual assault get shit on in America. Most situations become a He Said She Said with tangible evidence explained away with the claim of “consensual”. Women are raked over the coals if these things actually go to trial. Defense attorneys turn it on the women themselves and say they’re sluts who were asking for it. This is why so few women who were sexually assaulted actually come forward. The successful prosecution stats are horrible and that’s even with a weeding out process.

You want to now turn it around and bring charges on women if they can’t successfully win a prosecution? I can’t believe anyone would ever want to make this process MORE difficult on victims. I REALLY can’t believe somebody would argue that based on white knighting for a shitty QB. Yikes.

That’s my last post on this. I can’t do a back and forth with you on this topic as we do other topics. These mods are looking to zap my screen name for good. You can have the last word.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be absolutely horrible. Survivors of r*pe and sexual assault get shit on in America. Most situations become a He Said She Said with tangible evidence explained away with the claim of “consensual”. Women are raked over the coals if these things actually go to trial. Defense attorneys turn it on the women themselves and say they’re sluts who were asking for it. This is why so few women who were sexually assaulted actually come forward. The successful prosecution stats are horrible and that’s even with a weeding out process.

You want to now turn it around and bring charges on women if they can’t successfully win a prosecution? I can’t believe anyone would ever want to make this process MORE difficult on victims. I REALLY can’t believe somebody would argue that based on white knighting for a shitty QB. Yikes.

That’s my last post on this. I can’t do a back and forth with you on this topic as we do other topics. These mods are looking to zap my screen name for good. You can have the last word.

Most woman lie

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still blows my mind they fuck with you to the extent they do. There is much worse on here.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I agree with you about the accusers facing repecussions if they lied, and I don't really want to get into all of this, but what evidence is there that many of them lied?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At best, Watson is a creep. There is no question he at minimum asked for sexual favors. No one goes through that many masseuses. It became a conquest for him and he got off on it.

That said, it was determined what he did was not criminal. I question the timing of the new accusation but it truly would be best case scenario for Cleveland, he isn't playing up to his deal at all.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, cool....I'll only say you should reread what I wrote again and if you are having a hard time understanding something just reply to ask for help.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with you about the accusers facing repecussions if they lied, and I don't really want to get into all of this, but what evidence is there that many of them lied?
How about none were held against their will and free to leave if they wanted.....and multiple accusers texted him to see if he would see them again?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At best, Watson is a creep. There is no question he at minimum asked for sexual favors. No one goes through that many masseuses. It became a conquest for him and he got off on it.

That said, it was determined what he did was not criminal. I question the timing of the new accusation but it truly would be best case scenario for Cleveland, he isn't playing up to his deal at all.
IF he could not get back to at least being a decent QB on a consistent basis and this can help us get out of the deal? OK, that wouldn't bother me. ....Though I'd be confident in saying this is just another cash grab. Video evidence AND witnesses, but never went to police nor a hospital?

and, yes, he has some issues (creep works) and there is certainly a chance he's a sociopath.