• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Watson sucks. The Browns are toast.
I mean, there can be an in between where Watson was really bad for one week and so was the rest of the offense. does it mean he's cooked? No...not yet.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to know how long the locker room can tolerate this. I know these guys are proud and they are pros but the other guys gotta be getting pretty pissed at this. I don't think Winston gives them a ton of hope but there will come a time when Stefanski will just realize Watson's crap is adversely effecting the rest of the team.
Sports radio spent a lot of time talking about a moment in the game when Watson went to help one of his lineman get up off the ground and the lineman waved him off. Could have been just “nah I’m good” but could also have been “fuck off DeShaun”. Don’t know much more than that but I’m sure it’s searchable

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports radio spent a lot of time talking about a moment in the game when Watson went to help one of his lineman get up off the ground and the lineman waved him off. Could have been just “nah I’m good” but could also have been “fuck off DeShaun”. Don’t know much more than that but I’m sure it’s searchable
The lineman (Bitonio) explained it and said a nonstory....though I doubt the Watson critics (not saying you) will buy it. In a different article than the one I posted he said something about the big lineman turning over to get up like doing a push up (did mention turning over) and not like those little skill guys who can be pulled up.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lineman (Bitonio) explained it and said a nonstory....though I doubt the Watson critics (not saying you) will buy it. In a different article than the one I posted he said something about the big lineman turning over to get up like doing a push up (did mention turning over) and not like those little skill guys who can be pulled up.

No idea what the truth is here but this isn’t the evidence you want it to be. Of course this would be the public response he would give. Not much to be gathered from what players say in situations like this because they are encouraged to give robotic non answers

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Athletic’s Diani Russini reported that Deshaun Watson’s contract has language in it that would allow the Browns to void his guaranteed money if the NFL finds the newest lawsuit against him credible.
Watson has faced numerous lawsuits for sexual misconduct dating back to his time with the Texans but has denied all of them. However, on Monday a new lawsuit was entered, which has launched a new NFL investigation and caused people to look over the details of his contract with the Browns. According to Russini, “It appears that if the quarterback did not alert the team about the account detailed in the civil suit filed this week, and if an NFL investigation reveals the account detailed in the lawsuit to be credible, the Browns could void the guarantees in Watson’s contract.” We may not have any closure on this situation for a few weeks, but it does appear the Browns have a chance to get out of his disastrous contract.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what the truth is here but this isn’t the evidence you want it to be. Of course this would be the public response he would give. Not much to be gathered from what players say in situations like this because they are encouraged to give robotic non answers
Evidence? Maybe not....but what he said makes sense. Never mind the many times they did celebrate together. well, not many times as not many times to celebrate.

Nonstory.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Athletic’s Diani Russini reported that Deshaun Watson’s contract has language in it that would allow the Browns to void his guaranteed money if the NFL finds the newest lawsuit against him credible.
Watson has faced numerous lawsuits for sexual misconduct dating back to his time with the Texans but has denied all of them. However, on Monday a new lawsuit was entered, which has launched a new NFL investigation and caused people to look over the details of his contract with the Browns. According to Russini, “It appears that if the quarterback did not alert the team about the account detailed in the civil suit filed this week, and if an NFL investigation reveals the account detailed in the lawsuit to be credible, the Browns could void the guarantees in Watson’s contract.” We may not have any closure on this situation for a few weeks, but it does appear the Browns have a chance to get out of his disastrous contract.
If this can help the Browns, great.....but not sure how credible this sounds as of now. The "victim" recorded it AND there are witnesses, but she never went to the police nor a doctor to get checked out?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence? Maybe not....but what he said makes sense. Never mind the many times they did celebrate together. well, not many times as not many times to celebrate.

Nonstory.
Agreed. The real story is the garbage QB play and the long term commitment to the garbage QB

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The real story is the garbage QB play and the long term commitment to the garbage QB
It's a problem for sure if he cannot play like he did in the past. But no reason to make up things for which to be critical.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a problem for sure if he cannot play like he did in the past. But no reason to make up things for which to be critical.
Agreed. Enough going on with the real issues

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Enough going on with the real issues
No disagreement there.

Having said that a lot of QBs/teams looked really bad in week 1. Few years back the Browns might have played their worst game in week 1 of stefanski first season (meaning worst in his now 4+ year career). Lost 34-3 to Bmore, I believe. Many fans wanted Baker and Stefanski both gone and thought the season was over.

Can something like that happen again? I have my doubts.....but even elite teams can have really bad games at times.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disagreement there.

Having said that a lot of QBs/teams looked really bad in week 1. Few years back the Browns might have played their worst game in week 1 of stefanski first season (meaning worst in his now 4+ year career). Lost 34-3 to Bmore, I believe. Many fans wanted Baker and Stefanski both gone and thought the season was over.

Can something like that happen again? I have my doubts.....but even elite teams can have really bad games at times.
Yep. If people are making their decision on Watson based on last Sunday that’s silly. But I think people are basing it on mediocre past results and stories that have come out that Bradley had to change his offense to what Clemson did for Watson to understand how to run the offense. I think people are basing things on more than Sunday.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If people are making their decision on Watson based on last Sunday that’s silly. But I think people are basing it on mediocre past results and stories that have come out that Bradley had to change his offense to what Clemson did for Watson to understand how to run the offense. I think people are basing things on more than Sunday.
Likely......and the guy has always been one to hold the ball too long. Though he did play well in his last few games last season after a complete disaster in the Steeler game in which the loss can be mostly attributed to him.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright let's not be too hasty, let's see what Deshaun has to say

(7 for 8 81 yards and a rush td in first drive)

Lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me out Cleveland fans. Who is fucking me over? Is it Cooper or DeShawn Massagey? 4 targets and no catches. WTF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me out Cleveland fans. Who is fucking me over? Is it Cooper or DeShawn Massagey? 4 targets and no catches. WTF
I'd say more Cooper....he dropped a pretty nice 20-30 yarder. Might have had another drop on a short pass but not sure. Might have been knocked away.