• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt he have a suspension, then next year pretty much an injury year.
All the while dealing with major mind fucking of going to prison?
If I am remember him correctly of hardly ever actually playing while sitting on a couch. Kinda like coming back from retirement. LOL
I wouldnt have guessed him being this bad, but I would have predicted he wasnt gonna be as good anymore.

Hasnt he missed more games than he has played since signing his deal?

I mean there's bad, and then there is historically bad like Deshaun has been this year.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. Top 10 worst contract in sports history.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The throwing downfield is the key. I don't know what the fuck Watsons deal became but he almost never went vertical.

15 for 17 and like 3 points last week against Cincy.
and think only had 1-2 incompletions in 2nd half vs. Philly.....also couldn't score TDs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean there's bad, and then there is historically bad like Deshaun has been this year.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. Top 10 worst contract in sports history.
The way Winston was flinging it all over I just think Watson is mentally not there. His field vision has to be absolute shit. Like I said before, he had it at one point in his career. You can’t put up those numbers being a one read QB. Those years out of football and mentally instability has to be the issues. His athleticism isn’t same of course.
It is too bad they wasted a portion of the season but I guess the coaches had no choice. You pay a guy that much you expect him to play and hopefully improve. We only saw glimpses from Watson. Sometimes an entire half but the results still didn’t add up.
Winston did get lucky on some dropped picks I will say but Lamar had just as many in that game.
Their season is still likely over but I am just glad they actually have a leader and the team actually feels like a team. A lot of fight, the mood was off most times with Watson.