• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it stats mean squat ..but if you are solid and production that makes for less time trying to get to speed ..

Look at Jackson he was solid but no production took him time to get to were he is ..always decent ..but this year he went over the top so we got one year of Cheap ... He was worth it as to the round we drafted . but he was a developmental player .. Ayers was drafted way to damn early why his stats told he was not ready ...

I like stats first then I see if they can play with the eyes I get it some times that is wrong ..

Sanders I made that mistake

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I guess you did not like production for the last 4 years and our the lack of ... our the videos ..

Sorry
No, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something. I always appreciate links.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A consensus mock that uses calculations and needs and stuff to compute who each team would pick. No comp picks...

1.31 - QB Conner Cook, Michigan State -
2.63 - OT Jason Spriggs, Indiana
3.95 - WR Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma
5.132 - G Parker Ahinger, Cincinnati
7.196 - RB Kelvin Taylor, Florida
7.202 - TE Kyle Carter, Penn State
7.221 - WR Thomas Duarte, UCLA

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that it gave us 2 WRs in this draft.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something. I always appreciate links.

Your fine I was trying to figure out is all ?

Does anyone know of a site that puts all relevant stuff in one place I have yet to find a site like that ....

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A consensus mock that uses calculations and needs and stuff to compute who each team would pick. No comp picks...

1.31 - QB Conner Cook, Michigan State -
2.63 - OT Jason Spriggs, Indiana
3.95 - WR Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma
5.132 - G Parker Ahinger, Cincinnati
7.196 - RB Kelvin Taylor, Florida
7.202 - TE Kyle Carter, Penn State
7.221 - WR Thomas Duarte, UCLA
And no DL and no LB. gratefully we will get three more picks with comps. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we touched those up in FA?

But I mean if we re-sign Trevathan do we have to go LB early? I don't think so. The team is very high on Todd Davis. I am still on the fence with him they talk him up though and their decision counts unlike mine.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Dak as a 3rd guy as long as he can sit back for couple yrs and learn. Trying to start him right away would prob be very disastrous as he has a lot to learn. I like his chances though if he gets the time. Has huge upside IMO.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some draft rumors are starting to fly. Sounds like the Broncos are really wanting to go DL for the 1st round pick. At least the players they have looked at for the DL have been high round players like Jarran Reed.

Also from what I understand and I hope this is true that the Broncos and Osweiler are looking in the $10-12 million range. Osweiler wants $12 million and the Broncos want him at $10 million a year for a 3-year deal. I would be happy with either side of that range.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some draft rumors are starting to fly. Sounds like the Broncos are really wanting to go DL for the 1st round pick. At least the players they have looked at for the DL have been high round players like Jarran Reed.

Also from what I understand and I hope this is true that the Broncos and Osweiler are looking in the $10-12 million range. Osweiler wants $12 million and the Broncos want him at $10 million a year for a 3-year deal. I would be happy with either side of that range.

I chuckled here - right after I read the Broncos are negotiating with Malik Jackson - the rumor is flying that they are looking 1st round on the DL - I don't believe in coincidences, but I do look for patterns in behavior.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are some O-lineman we might target in the draft, particularly guys who who fit our system and could likely play right away?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we touched those up in FA?

But I mean if we re-sign Trevathan do we have to go LB early? I don't think so. The team is very high on Todd Davis. I am still on the fence with him they talk him up though and their decision counts unlike mine.

Add in the lb'er we got from Nebraska, Anderson He makes most NFL teams

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are some O-lineman we might target in the draft, particularly guys who who fit our system and could likely play right away?

Are we talking early, mid, or late rounds?

Early rounds--Taylor Decker of Ohio State. Very strong and actually quick footed guy. Maybe is a better RT than LT though
Jason Spriggs--Maybe one of the better fits in the entire draft. Has some technique issues that really need cleaned up but the potential is there to be a high quality starter in this league for many years.
Shon Coleman--Huge project in my opinion but has some of the best size/strength/athleticism combination in the draft. He is a 2-year project though so doubt we take him.
Germain Ifedi--Considered to have some of the best feet in the draft which is a huge part of the ZBS. Terrible technique so again another project and he also struggled to play LT. More of a natural RT.

Mid rounds--Jerald Hawkins--Needs some major technique and time in the gym but has the quickness to hold up on the Left Side.
Kyle Murphy--Probably the more pro ready of the midround guys. Has good quickness, good strength, and has experience doing cut blocks. Again more of a RT than a LT though.

Late Rounds--Willie Beavers--This guy might be my favorite OL prospect. He comes from a small school but the kid has everything you could want in a LT with great foot quickness, strong hands, and does a great job with leverage.

I'll post inside guys later. Have to go to my daughters 1-year check up! Talk to you guys later

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Early rounds--Taylor Decker of Ohio State. Very strong and actually quick footed guy. Maybe is a better RT than LT though
Jason Spriggs--Maybe one of the better fits in the entire draft. Has some technique issues that really need cleaned up but the potential is there to be a high quality starter in this league for many years.
Shon Coleman--Huge project in my opinion but has some of the best size/strength/athleticism combination in the draft. He is a 2-year project though so doubt we take him.
Germain Ifedi--Considered to have some of the best feet in the draft which is a huge part of the ZBS. Terrible technique so again another project and he also struggled to play LT. More of a natural RT.

Mid rounds--Jerald Hawkins--Needs some major technique and time in the gym but has the quickness to hold up on the Left Side.
Kyle Murphy--Probably the more pro ready of the midround guys. Has good quickness, good strength, and has experience doing cut blocks. Again more of a RT than a LT though.

Late Rounds--Willie Beavers--This guy might be my favorite OL prospect. He comes from a small school but the kid has everything you could want in a LT with great foot quickness, strong hands, and does a great job with leverage.

I'll post inside guys later. Have to go to my daughters 1-year check up! Talk to you guys later
I've been hearing the name Cody Whitehair OG from K state name popping up for Denver also. Haven't heard or looked him up yet.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ps. From what I've heard there really isn't any bonifide standout LTs in this draft and your going to have to convert a RT you hope can make that transition to LT.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO not really when you get to those later picks if you can find value no matter what the position jump on it. Duarte is great value in rd 7. He will be a great red zone threat.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add in the lb'er we got from Nebraska, Anderson He makes most NFL teams

Yes- Zaire Anderson was a lot like BMarsh his year on our PS. Deserved to make the team but not enough room. BMarshall finally got his call when Von got hurt, but No injuries at LB to bump him up. I was a tad surprised after the PS he had that someone didn't try and swipe him off our PS....