• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady admits to being a fraud

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just square this for all concerned.

Brady is 5th all time in attempts. And yet he is 2nd all time in TD/Int ratio with 456 TD's to 152 Ints
Rodgers is first but he has just over half the attempts.

That is not Belichick

And the fact Rodgers does more with less really does undermine the latest fact Brady is the current best QB in the league over him. Winning skews rankings.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat AZ when they missed a fg, and we know how there season went, beat Miami and Houston and then shut out at home to Buffalo to go 3-1 . They never lose to Buffalo esp at home and first shutout in 40 years .I hear what your saying but BB has won jack squat w/o Brady. As a lifelong Pat's fan, I think that Brady has been more instrumental in the NE success than BB, like a 60/40 split. My opinion also is that Ray Lewis was the guy who made the Ravens's tick ( there for both SB's) than Billick or Harbs, because they have won shit w/o him so far. Now when Brady retires in a few years, and if Belichick still coaches and wins a SB or 2 w/o him, I will eat humble pie, but imo Brady saved Belichick's job in NE. If he had another 5-11 or 4-12 season I believe Kraft would have tossed his ass and figured it was Parcell's stirring the drink in the 97 season with Bledsoe as QB in SB

Well, you're definitely right about Ray and maybe with Brady but he don't think so according to the article I read...
Maybe they needed each other, kinda like Brooks and Dunn, great together, apart not so much....
Both of those crackers have 5 rings though, so I don't think they give a rat stool over the matter anyway...:D

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fact Rodgers does more with less really does undermine the latest fact Brady is the current best QB in the league over him. Winning skews rankings.
Only the conversation isn't really about the best current QB is it?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh in the end I think everyone knows the truth and just won't admit it. I felt going into last years playoff run if Brady did it again he would surpass Joe as the greatest of all time, he did it's done and it's really not worth discussing any further. People have opinions, opinions really can't be argued. The Pats have been blessed to have him, without him I don't think there are 5 Lombardi's locked up in Gillette Stadium.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you show how very little you know about the Patriots' "system".

Bill Belichick had/has absolutely NOTHING to do with the offense. The original offense was constructed by Charlie Weiss. Chip Kelly was instrumental in helping Weiss when he was the OC at the University of NH. Weiss passed the offense onto Josh McDaniel who is an outstanding QB coach. Josh gave it Bill O'Brien and then took it back.
McDaniel will never get much credit for all of the tweaking and changes he's made to fit the offense to Tom Brady's abilities.

When have you ever in 17 years seen Bill Belichick take the offense aside during a game to talk to them?? NEVER.
How many times has BB taken the defense aside during a game or playoff game?? Maybe 50??

I've only been following the Patriots since 1960........

Read the rest of the comments dude before you have a stroke or something....:rolleyes2:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh in the end I think everyone knows the truth and just won't admit it. I felt going into last years playoff run if Brady did it again he would surpass Joe as the greatest of all time, he did it's done and it's really not worth discussing any further. People have opinions, opinions really can't be argued. The Pats have been blessed to have him, without him I don't think there are 5 Lombardi's locked up in Gillette Stadium.

Very tough comp to ever make and why opinions will always vary

People will use the ERA argument, QB's of years past definitely had to deal with a different set of rules

And all things are not even when comparing a Brady and a Rodgers (for arguments sake).....

Tough comp

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the conversation isn't really about the best current QB is it?

I'm just going by what I have been reading lately. Brady is the NFL's current top QB. Imagine how many more rings Rodgers would have if he played in the AFC. The NFC is too competitive whereas the AFC is top heavy. Rodgers would have a bye every year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going by what I have been reading lately. Brady is the NFL's current top QB. Imagine how many more rings Rodgers would have if he played in the AFC. The NFC is too competitive whereas the AFC is top heavy. Rodgers would have a bye every year.
How about you just imagine all the hypotheticals and we'll call it a day, that way you will sleep well tonight.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Rodgers is 21-15 against the AFC in his career

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Rodgers is 21-15 against the AFC in his career

And those 15 losses.............
Indy(which was a fluke)
@Tennessee9who also beat KC)
@Denver(Manning)
@Buffalo(4-0 vs NFC that year)
@Cincinatti
@Indianapolis
@KC
Miami(have a knack for road wins)
@Pittsburgh(barely)
Cincinatti
@Tennessee
@Jacksonville
Houston

He actually has 13 losses, you counted two losses by Matt Flynn, and he's really for the most part had one AFC loss a year and almost all of them were on the road. His first year does not count because he fell apart after the saints loss. and Cincinatti has had their number regardless of QB. None of those losses were to the bottom feeders LA, Cleveland, Jacksonville, NYJ, and even the mediocre likes of Baltimore, Houston, and now Denver.

Brady had it easy last year against the AFC playing no Big Ben and no Manning. The year before he's lost to Denver, NYJ, Miami. The year before that he's lost to KC and Miami. the year before that he's lost to Cincinatti, NYJ, and Miami. he's lost to elite AFC teams on the road and has lost road division games as well.

Let's say Rodgers was the QB of KC, he would do what they are already doing against Oakland, SD, and Denver. He would run over Houston and have a much better shot at beating the steelers, who we know can never seem to upset good offensive teams on the road other than division rival bengals. Most likely A Rodgers-led chiefs is playing the pats in the AFCCG last year. If he was with Jacksonville, they would have swept Indy last year, and not lost both times to Houston. Actually, they probably sweep Houston given how close the games were. They also would have beaten the ravens, packers, vikings, lions, chiefs, broncos, and possibly Oakland as Bortles was turning the ball over that game. A lot of these AFC teams are a elite QB away from winning much more games.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those 15 losses.............
Indy(which was a fluke)
@Tennessee9who also beat KC)
@Denver(Manning)
@Buffalo(4-0 vs NFC that year)
@Cincinatti
@Indianapolis
@KC
Miami(have a knack for road wins)
@Pittsburgh(barely)
Cincinatti
@Tennessee
@Jacksonville
Houston

He actually has 13 losses, you counted two losses by Matt Flynn, and he's really for the most part had one AFC loss a year and almost all of them were on the road. His first year does not count because he fell apart after the saints loss. and Cincinatti has had their number regardless of QB. None of those losses were to the bottom feeders LA, Cleveland, Jacksonville, NYJ, and even the mediocre likes of Baltimore, Houston, and now Denver.

Brady had it easy last year against the AFC playing no Big Ben and no Manning. The year before he's lost to Denver, NYJ, Miami. The year before that he's lost to KC and Miami. the year before that he's lost to Cincinatti, NYJ, and Miami. he's lost to elite AFC teams on the road and has lost road division games as well.

Let's say Rodgers was the QB of KC, he would do what they are already doing against Oakland, SD, and Denver. He would run over Houston and have a much better shot at beating the steelers, who we know can never seem to upset good offensive teams on the road other than division rival bengals. Most likely A Rodgers-led chiefs is playing the pats in the AFCCG last year. If he was with Jacksonville, they would have swept Indy last year, and not lost both times to Houston. Actually, they probably sweep Houston given how close the games were. They also would have beaten the ravens, packers, vikings, lions, chiefs, broncos, and possibly Oakland as Bortles was turning the ball over that game. A lot of these AFC teams are a elite QB away from winning much more games.
That's a lot of hypotheticals and side-stepping. All of a sudden Rodgers would beat all the teams he's supposed to beat?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of hypotheticals and side-stepping. All of a sudden Rodgers would beat all the teams he's supposed to beat?

i52ik6.gif

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tyree's catch = luck
Edelman's catch = all Brady"