• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady admits to being a fraud

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Texan fan, I don't even know what the hell a QB even is anymore.

But, yeah, there have been some winning QBs that were absolutely horrible in the big game and still won.

Look at Roethlesberger's first Super Bowl.

Maybe most brutal performance ever by the Super Bowl winning QB. At least in the Quarterback-driven league era.

No doubt, the best throw of that Super Bowl was by Antwan Randel-El

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words!

I never want to hear about the Tyree catch from a Pats fan again

At least he made that catch with single coverage

I think there were former Falcons that had a shot to pick the pass Edelman caught

Did Eli give his MVP vehicle to Tyree? That's right he was selling game gear that wasn't

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Brady did was remain humble and provide the moronic trolls something to keep themselves busy with this off season. But lets address some comments and issues.

1. Brady is a system QB: This IMO is one the dumbest arguments as it relates to Brady. So a system was put together that best suits his skill sets and this is somehow a bad thing or a blemish in his success. Every team that has an actual "Franchise QB" has built a system to support his skill sets. Why people act as if this is some new phenomenon solely related to Brady boggles the mind. Is Brady a system QB? Yes, and he has been the most successful QB in the history of the game with the system, the system he operates.

2. Brady's success is directly a product of Belichick: No one will ever doubt that Belichick has had a lot to do with the overall success of the Patriots and no one should doubt the the success of Belichick is also related directly to Tom Brady. BB has cut more than 20 so called stars from his roster the one he has kept the whole time and who was never an option to cut was Tom Brady, so if greatness recognizes greatness it should be apparent to anyone with comprehension skills the Brady was the key factor to a lot of wins in NE and he has made BB arguably the greatest coach in the history of the game.

3. Remaining Humble: It's what leaders do, when you are great at something you needn't toot your own horn, it's recognized and it's respected by fellow players on the team and on other teams. Ask the Falcons about Brady's leadership.

In the end Brady is the greatest QB to ever play the game that's my opinion and one I won't debate, whether or not he is the greatest football player of all time or greatest athletes of all time is up in the air, but I really don't care about those other two he turned a once door mat of an NFL team in to arguably the best franchise in the history of the game.
Yankee your #1 is spot on. I'm glad to see I'm not the only who thinks this way:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no no no!

It becomes a "wide receiver's dropping the ball driven league".

That's what Gisele said, anyways,
But in all seriousness, this obsession over quarterbacks has, in my opinion, been a disservice to the excellent job the Giants defense did in those two Super Bowls.

They held the Patriots under 20 points both games.

Especially in 2007 when they held the highest scoring offense in history (at that time) to 14 points. And all anyone ever wanted to talk about was Eli's "clutch" throw.
The Manning's have certainly proven a good D can win the SB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to throw the Peyton Manning fans in there as well.

For whatever reason, there became a complete obsession with some fans with the whole Brady vs Manning debate.

Maybe we can blame fantasy football for this with the whole obsession over better stats as opposed to doing what a team needs you to do to win games.

But, yeah, the whole Brady-Manning debate reminds me of the NBA fans who root for players instead of teams.
You're confused there is NO debate for NE fans.