• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Getting A Lot of Action on the Female Date Circuit

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Tom Brady is getting a lot of action in the available female circuit. But, also apparently, none of them are coming back for seconds. I guess he is still using deflated equipment.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a millionaire professional athlete, world famous. And supposedly relatively good looking to boot. Although I personally can't get past the chin.

Girls will literally date any of those things individually. And he's all of them. I can't believe it took Lois Lane star investigative reporter to figure out he could get a date.

And he was just married to billionaire Victorias Secret Supermodel who was known for being amongst the hottest of the hot even compared to other supermodels. You think he's gonna settle for some Applebee's waitress like Tiger? Sounds to me like a guy running through a bunch of available women and enjoying his retirement.

Badger Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Tom Brady is getting a lot of action in the available female circuit. But, also apparently, none of them are coming back for seconds. I guess he is still using deflated equipment.
His ex-wife claimed he came up short in the bedroom.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a millionaire professional athlete, world famous. And supposedly relatively good looking to boot. Although I personally can't get past the chin.

Girls will literally date any of those things individually. And he's all of them. I can't believe it took Lois Lane star investigative reporter to figure out he could get a date.

And he was just married to billionaire Victorias Secret Supermodel who was known for being amongst the hottest of the hot even compared to other supermodels. You think he's gonna settle for some Applebee's waitress like Tiger? Sounds to me like a guy running through a bunch of available women and enjoying his retirement.
Bundchen has been over the hill for 10 years, broi.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it Pete Davidson was pissed after he heard Brady was single...