• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bob stoops calls out SEC defenses

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't like the reply, then don't be so loose with yer mouth, K?

you paint with a broad stroke and it only makes you look stupid.

you replied directly to my post, which had nothing to do with where OU played a game, so either you are just plain dumb, or have a reading comprehension problem, take yer pick.

I can assure you i am far from dumb, but anything I stated to show otherwise would fall on deaf ears and blind loyalty to a recently subpar program.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not reading this whole thread, so I'll just throw this out:

If I was thoroughly embarrassed on the national level like Stoops and all of OU was earlier in 2013...I'd probably be rustled enough to still be talking shit about another conference as well.

#6 in the SEC >>> Big12 co-champ

Easy Rick Moranis....one time

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this and say it proudly. Fuck Stoops, when he beats an SEC team in a BCS bowl game or game that mean something, i will pay attention to what he says, until then he is just another loser.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late to this party, but you can tell Stoops that Florida's defense is doing just fine.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can assure you i am far from dumb, but anything I stated to show otherwise would fall on deaf ears and blind loyalty to a recently subpar program.

no, you really aren't that smart.

you made a dumb blanket statement. it would be like me saying/thinking that since you seem to be a prick, then all Bama fans must be pricks, which simply is not true.

admit it when you are wrong and you will be the bigger man for it, but I'm guessing that is just not in your genes....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, you really aren't that smart.

you made a dumb blanket statement. it would be like me saying/thinking that since you seem to be a prick, then all Bama fans must be pricks, which simply is not true.

admit it when you are wrong and you will be the bigger man for it, but I'm guessing that is just not in your genes....

I made a blanket statement that encompasses most of the OU fans i have encountered. My statement pertains to my perspective and opinion of that perspective, therefore it is relevant in my mind.

How you feel about me does not matter to me in the least as I dont know you and from you calling me dumb, you clearly dont know me. My suggestion is let this drop. This is as close to an admission as you will get from me. And as far a bigger man, being one on an internet chat board is like being an internet chat board ninja. good luck with attaining status of either.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easley was a great player to lose, but we have guys that can step up and take his place. Maybe not quite as good as he was, but still talented players.

Yeah, i was just messing with you. Its hard to lose a player of that caliber and i am sure some growing pains will be felt, but you guys do have the best defense in the SEC at present. We are gunning for being back on top since we got some new life breathed in the last game, i think they now know they can play at that level and to trust their coaches.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a blanket statement that encompasses most of the OU fans i have encountered. My statement pertains to my perspective and opinion of that perspective, therefore it is relevant in my mind.

How you feel about me does not matter to me in the least as I dont know you and from you calling me dumb, you clearly dont know me. My suggestion is let this drop. This is as close to an admission as you will get from me. And as far a bigger man, being one on an internet chat board is like being an internet chat board ninja. good luck with attaining status of either.

one, count'em, one OU poster, on this board, said something about where a game was played. there are at least 10 or so OU fans who post with regularity on the FB boards. I hardly call that most OU fans. I mean hell, most Bama fans I have met are nice and civil. you are clearly not, and that is my perspective.

And really, you are getting mad because I called you dumb and you have made that point a number of times. Gee, I think i struck a nerve and rustled some jimmies./B], so to speak, eh? :nod:

Oh ya, nice tap dance.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ is this still going on? Things were pretty amicable when I left.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one, count'em, one OU poster, on this board, said something about where a game was played. there are at least 10 or so OU fans who post with regularity on the FB boards. I hardly call that most OU fans. I mean hell, most Bama fans I have met are nice and civil. you are clearly not, and that is my perspective.

And really, you are getting mad because I called you dumb and you have made that point a number of times. Gee, I think i struck a nerve and rustled some jimmies./B], so to speak, eh? :nod:

Oh ya, nice tap dance.....

Did i say that this was the only board i posted on? Did I say that it was solely based on message boards? now who is being dumb and trying to assume something. As i stated before, you can drop this as you will not get an admission of guilt, innocence or dont give a shit from me, so best to let it lie, or is it that you want the last word on everything and have to be right all the time. This is my impression and I bet I am not far from right on this one. Tell you what, I will be the bigger man and let you have the last words on this as long as its last word, otherwise i can go all night and day.

Now since we are clearly playing on words here, we have not met and if we did you would reverse your comments as I am a very nice guy once you get to know me, everyone but my ex-wife will vouch for that. I am the tailgate party guy that both teams are welcome to, I am the owner/boss that employees love, i am the father who his kids like to be around and hang out with, so you have not met me and made a judgement based off of a message board, that says all I need to know.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.... he did this in 2008 as well... and his highest scoring team in the nation blowing out high school teams in and B12 competition with scores up to 72 pts per game got embarrassed by the SEC on national TV.

Great thing is there are plenty of videos on Youtube to show what happened the last time Stoops tried to rally his base...

On the flipside, Team SEC seems to forget how UF's offense was brutally raping SEC defenses that year, averaging 47 ppg and over 450 yds of offense in conference. OU's average defense held UF 20 pts below their average. The point is, with the long layoff, defenses will always shine. Has nothing to do with playing in the SEC....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.... he did this in 2008 as well... and his highest scoring team in the nation blowing out high school teams in and B12 competition with scores up to 72 pts per game got embarrassed by the SEC on national TV.

Great thing is there are plenty of videos on Youtube to show what happened the last time Stoops tried to rally his base...

FYI, here are the points UF dropped on SEC D's in '08:

30, 30, 38, 51, 63, 49, 42, 56, 31.........Looks like UF was blowing out high school teams as well that year......

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did i say that this was the only board i posted on? Did I say that it was solely based on message boards? now who is being dumb and trying to assume something. As i stated before, you can drop this as you will not get an admission of guilt, innocence or dont give a shit from me, so best to let it lie, or is it that you want the last word on everything and have to be right all the time. This is my impression and I bet I am not far from right on this one. Tell you what, I will be the bigger man and let you have the last words on this as long as its last word, otherwise i can go all night and day.

Now since we are clearly playing on words here, we have not met and if we did you would reverse your comments as I am a very nice guy once you get to know me, everyone but my ex-wife will vouch for that. I am the tailgate party guy that both teams are welcome to, I am the owner/boss that employees love, i am the father who his kids like to be around and hang out with, so you have not met me and made a judgement based off of a message board, that says all I need to know.

again, nice tap dance.

and ya I bet you are just a peach of a guy, even to yer ex....

have a nice evening, ya hear?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops 3 sec wins.

Alabama
@ Alabama
Arkansas @ Cotten Bowl

Lol at Bama

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops 3 sec wins.

Alabama
@ Alabama
Arkansas @ Cotten Bowl

Lol at Bama

The last time OU beat Alabama, they were on probation with scholly reductions. The players now in school at the respective schools were in the 6,7,8 grades. I would say that almost ancient history in terms of football. Many of the posters on here were still in grade school themselves. And the all time record is 2-1-1 so before those two wins, you were winless. Enough excuses for you since you clearly wanted someone to post some for you. 3 of 4 and still in line for this years as of today.