• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bob stoops calls out SEC defenses

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Seahorn destroying the big xii.

An SEC defense knocked out colt mccoy.

Those pro style qbs in the big xii dont have to face sec front fours.

:10:

yep, those Vandy, Ole Miss, MSU, Tenn, Ark, UK, Auburn, and Mizoo front 4's are some bad ass mo fo's, I'm telling ya....:L

did I mis anybody????

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other coaches give a shit about statistics of another conference? It seems to consume Stoops. Stats are for losers! Oh wait, now I"M CONNECTING THE DOTS! :nod:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other coaches give a shit about statistics of another conference? It seems to consume Stoops. Stats are for losers! Oh wait, now I"M CONNECTING THE DOTS! :nod:

He was asked the question.

Were you born stupid or is that just a requirement to act stupid if you're from the south?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Jimmies have been rustled in this one too.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, those Vandy, Ole Miss, MSU, Tenn, Ark, UK, Auburn, and Mizoo front 4's are some bad ass mo fo's, I'm telling ya....:L

did I mis anybody????

I notice you're missing bama, lsu, georgia, florida, wonder why.

Oh, and your team is 0-2 vs the SEC in title games. :suds:

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lets not leave out scar and aTm cause they had dates to the prom this year as well.

You think bob would be 0-2 if those games were played in OKC? I have to wonder...:noidea:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did I mis anybody????

auburn's front four will be one of the best in the nation very soon.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you implied that the S-E-C as a whole, had superior defenses. I merely pointed out the stupidity of your statement. Not my fault you didn't think the whole thing thru....

And really,considering how the D's of LSU, Bama and aTm have pretty much sucked against teams with a pulse, you have UF and UGA left. UGA is the clear winner between those 2, so really, maybe 1 S-E-C D that is worth a shit this year?

:L

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno where you are buying yer coke-a-cola, but if you are paying that much, I have to doubt yer claims to business fame....

Ever heard of convenience stores? thats the price of Pepsi and Coke in a 20 oz bottle in my neck of the woods. Sorry if our pricing isnt in line with you area, but I will contact coke and ask them why if it makes you feel better. Grasping at straws, sign of desperation

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno where you are buying yer coke-a-cola, but if you are paying that much, I have to doubt yer claims to business fame....

not that I didn't, anyway......cuz you just to have to love guys who brag....

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DRIVE A FORD TAURUS!

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever heard of convenience stores? thats the price of Pepsi and Coke in a 20 oz bottle in my neck of the woods. Sorry if our pricing isnt in line with you area, but I will contact coke and ask them why if it makes you feel better. Grasping at straws, sign of desperation

your paying too much for your cokes. try 7-11 you can get a can for 50 and a fountain for less than a buck.... but when i'm buying a coke I could care less how much it cost as long as it has crushed ice and it fuckin taste right.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, I don't waste my money on soda pop, but I do observe the prices when I do happen to go the the local Q-T.

And I'm sure your contact with Coke will be reviewed with the appropriate enthusiasm it deserves...

your desperation is getting quite extreme.

maybe you are the one who should give it up....

You have a nice evening, ya hear?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you implied that the S-E-C as a whole, had superior defenses. I merely pointed out the stupidity of your statement. Not my fault you didn't think the whole thing thru....

And really,considering how the D's of LSU, Bama and aTm have pretty much sucked against teams with a pulse, you have UF and UGA left. UGA is the clear winner between those 2, so really, maybe 1 S-E-C D that is worth a shit this year?

:L

Did he really just say Georgia has the only defense in the SEC? :omg: :wtf2: :L :laugh3: and Wow!

Talk about losing all credibility and not knowing shit about the SEC!