• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bob stoops calls out SEC defenses

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise you hand if you have beaten them with the current head coach in place, thought so. Easy to beat a team that has less than 85 scholarship players, when yours is fully stocked. Play us on equal terms and lets see how you do.

we haven't had any phone calls from your AD.
tell him to pick up the phone.

while you were sitting on your thumb, we scheduled LSU and Tennessee.
where were you guys at.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where were you guys at.

How do you know you haven't had any calls from our AD?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise you hand if beat Bama the last couple of times you played them.

Raise_hand.gif

I have it on good authority that that little boy has never played Bama. So there.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might if they didn't suck at everything. The decision between unt and LSU isn't a hard one.

even if they didn't, i would only be a casual fan

i grew up in baton rouge and grad school is much different

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops started a freshman qb who threw int's all over the red zone. Since then Blake Bell has come in and set records. Trevor Knight was playing like Jarrett Lee.

FIFY

:suds:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on the school within the school.

Too many people look at overall general rankings... when all that really matters if the school within you studied with.

I actually went to:

MIT and RPI for engineering.
Florida for my Finance degree.
Northwestern for my MBA.

They were all good ... but I would put RPI and MIT in front of both Florida and Northwestern based on my experience. And most people have no clue who RPI is... unless you work for NASA or somewhere like that.

Actually, if we are talking Ice Hockey, I will put RPI in front of most schools in this country... they are a pretty solid hockey team at D1 level (even though all other sports in a school of 4,000 are D3)

i lived in Troy, i know who RPI is!!

how long ago were you there?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma has OOC games schedule thru 2022 with LSU, Tennessee, Ohio State, Nebraska, etc.
What does Bama have set up?? It gets hard to squeeze you guys in when you want to wait till the last minute and shit.

We'll wait.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rensallaer Polytechnic? I know I misspelled it...

Yep... small engineering school in Troy, NY... great school.

Unfortunately when I was there... it had a ton of Chinese and Islamic kids with me... who are all back home now using their American education in anti-US ways!

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i lived in Troy, i know who RPI is!!

how long ago were you there?

I was sleeping in Crocket Hall right across from Troy High School from 1990 through 1991.... then I moved over to Zeta Psi frat for the next year. Then I transferred out to MIT...

Love the school... was 4,000 geeks (mostly male) and I was an athlete... with an all girl school downtown of lower intelligence (Russell Sage)...so I had a field day. Surprised my prostate worked after leaving that place...

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise you hand if you have beaten them with the current head coach in place, thought so. Easy to beat a team that has less than 85 scholarship players, when yours is fully stocked. Play us on equal terms and lets see how you do.

tumblr_lrdotyv4Bn1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where were you guys at.

Too busy playing teams that will get us a shot at a title to play OU:lol:

My comment was for the guy who feels that playing a shell of a team is the same as beating the real deal. I wouldnt ask to fight a heavy weight contender if he lost one arm, why would you thump your chest at beating a team in the same condition.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma has OOC games schedule thru 2022 with LSU, Tennessee, Ohio State, Nebraska, etc.
What does Bama have set up?? It gets hard to squeeze you guys in when you want to wait till the last minute and shit.

We'll wait.

They have WVU for next year, not sure after that, i think they canceled the MSU series H&H recently due to the possibility of a nine game IC coming soon. Its apparent that they are both on equal footing right now, it would be a good game, but be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. And it wont be like playing Texas A&M last year, we do bring a bit more defense with us when we play.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sleeping in Crocket Hall right across from Troy High School from 1990 through 1991.... then I moved over to Zeta Psi frat for the next year. Then I transferred out to MIT...

Love the school... was 4,000 geeks (mostly male) and I was an athlete... with an all girl school downtown of lower intelligence (Russell Sage)...so I had a field day. Surprised my prostate worked after leaving that place...

yeah, pretty sweet setup you had

i moved up here in '09

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I really dont remember a great QB class for the SEC recently. I was referring to 2 yrs ago in the Big 12 when 3 QBs went in the first round and 5 of 10 QBs that started in the league were drafted. I believe that is Stoops' argument, but that was clearly an exception.

I should've been more specific, I meant this year and last year, where this same group of quarterbacks have been playing well for the most part

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And dont whine about where a game is played because you lost, like most OU fans do.

If you read and understood the statement I made, you could not possibly have come up with your comment back to unless you yourself have made that statement in the past. Feeling guilty are we? or is it you know your brotherhood of fans whine and bitch about where the games have been played and lost even though your team was a favorite in several of those games? I think i struck a nerve and rustled some jimmies.

you don't like the reply, then don't be so loose with yer mouth, K?

you paint with a broad stroke and it only makes you look stupid.

you replied directly to my post, which had nothing to do with where OU played a game, so either you are just plain dumb, or have a reading comprehension problem, take yer pick.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not reading this whole thread, so I'll just throw this out:

If I was thoroughly embarrassed on the national level like Stoops and all of OU was earlier in 2013...I'd probably be rustled enough to still be talking shit about another conference as well.

#6 in the SEC >>> Big12 co-champ