• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blow up the Heat

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70% winning percentage in college football.

69% in the NFL that includes 3 straight NFC conference title game appearances, and 1 super bowl appearance.

Yeah, that Harbaugh guy doesn't win for shit.
Here you go screwing things up again for Wiggy posting stats that equal facts!! :heh:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Sounds like a stupid statement to me.
because you have never seen a banner hung.

cleveland is such a piss ass city that the owner lives in Detroit.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because you have never seen a banner hung.

Ah... I see. Well, go ahead and at least try explaining the reasoning behind it. I'll try my best to understand. I'm sure it will go over my banner-less head... but you've got to at least try.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah... I see. Well, go ahead and at least try explaining the reasoning behind it. I'll try my best to understand. I'm sure it will go over my banner-less head... but you've got to at least try.
i don't waste my time talking to fans of nba teams without titles.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't waste my time talking to fans of nba teams without titles.
Well then please accept my apologies for wasting your precious time. It has been a supreme honor to occupy the attention of one who has seen a banner hang... even for just a few minutes.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen plenty hung.

Sadly, none belong to my team.

:tsk:

According to MiamiVice, if you changed your favorite team to the Lakers -- you'd immediately be transformed from being an idiot to being brilliant.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh might have a little temporary success here and there but he always wears out his welcome and leaves- one BCS game win in the orange bowl against virginia tech while at stanford?

that big production he had with rick flair and every kiss ass was just ridiculous. Its not going to help them unseat Urban Meyer and the bucks.

So Urban is the guy that always sticks around for decades? :D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Urban is the guy that always sticks around for decades? :D
if Urb left tomorrow i couldnt say anything but good things. He won a title and did it beating the shit out Michigan, Wisconsin, Bama and Oregon all in a row. It doesnt get much better than that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Urb left tomorrow i couldnt say anything but good things. He won a title and did it beating the shit out Michigan, Wisconsin, Bama and Oregon all in a row. It doesnt get much better than that.
but but but.. i thought past titles didn't matter? Should I buy you a dvd of that championship to watch?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we talk for a second about how the owner of the cavs would rather live in Detroit... what does that say about how shitty Cleveland is.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gator fan and I feel the same way when Urban left. Sure, it sucks he moved on, but that's what he does.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then please accept my apologies for wasting your precious time. It has been a supreme honor to occupy the attention of one who has seen a banner hang... even for just a few minutes.

Don't worry gordon. Us Lakers fans will talk to you, bannerless or not (most of us anyway).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to MiamiVice, if you changed your favorite team to the Lakers -- you'd immediately be transformed from being an idiot to being brilliant.

Being a Lakers fan does tend to increase one's intelligence exponentially (even to the point that one can use big words like exponentially). I'd suggest everyone try it. :heh:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Leave when things get rocky.

To a point... But honestly, if you knew you could have your pick of jobs that would pay you huge money and saw your company falling apart, and dream job out there, would you stay?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To a point... But honestly, if you knew you could have your pick of jobs that would pay you huge money and saw your company falling apart, and dream job out there, would you stay?

Not really. But Florida has the biggest budget in the most competitive conference. That and the fact that Florida has the biggest talent pool as well which makes recruiting easy.

He allowed UF to fall back into mediocrity and found a reason out. He used health excuses to leave UF and to be with his family. That following summer he had a job with ESPN touring the country. He's a great coach, but let's not attack Harbaugh's character and think that Meyer is a saint.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. But Florida has the biggest budget in the most competitive conference. That and the fact that Florida has the biggest talent pool as well which makes recruiting easy.

He allowed UF to fall back into mediocrity and found a reason out. He used health excuses to leave UF and to be with his family. That following summer he had a job with ESPN touring the country. He's a great coach, but let's not attack Harbaugh's character and think that Meyer is a saint.

Oh I don't think Meyer is a saint, but also don't think he wanted the biggest budget and most hours at that time. I think he wanted a break, and ESPN was waiting there with millions with a cushy job, home all week taking his wife with him on weekend trips where he'd work a couple half-days, and I would take that too. Then his dream one opened up, he was recharged so back he went.

As for Florida, I think he brought in a LOT of talent right up to the end and better than anyone since by FAR. His last year there we had something like 4 of the top 10 ranked college players signed and everyone called it easily the best class. Muschamp ruined that team, not Urban.

And no offense, but I wouldn't call recruiting in the South against Bama, LSU, FSU, Miami, Georgia, Auburn, and the rest of the SEC is "the easiest". Shoot, last year Florida Atlantic and USF got as many commits from 3 star recruits as Michigan State and Penn State. They have a lot of money because they HAVE to to compete in that locale.