• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blow up the Heat

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is unreliable. Dragic is overpaid. Wade is in clear decline. Whiteside isn't a max deal guy to me. Winslow is an amazing you talent. A Kwhahi Leonard in the making. Keep him. Start over.

I think they would have (or at least a transition build with more changes) if they could

Dragic is overpaid, but that salary goes up for another 4 years (if he takes his player option). Who wants that?
Bosh is unreliable, but who wants 3 more declining years of 24-27 mil?

McRoberts has a choice in two years to keep his 6 million dollar player option.

What team wants those? Maybe a bad team with cap space that can't get free agents or is potentially losing one. But at those prices would you even want that trade if you gave up nothing at all?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two first rounders are in 2017,18, 0r 19.. and then in 2021. The 1st rounder in 2017/18 is a protected pick that would have to be given in 2019 if Miami didnt have it over before. I believe Riley can rebuild this thing in 3 years.. definitely 5.
Riley is gonna be 71 in a couple months! lol...how long do oyu think hes sticking around? I already think the guy has been losing his fastball of late.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you blow it up, you need to tank. You need a special kind of player to tank. I speak for the Lakers organization saying we'll give you Nick Young for Justice Winslow straight up. Who says no?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Celtics fan & I'm not from Cleveland. So the Cavs aren't my team & Cleveland isn't my city.
the entire state of ohio sucks anus hole.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the entire state of ohio sucks anus hole.
i can see why you hate Ohio..being from Michigan......i mean...after being totally and completely embarrassed just about everyone November and having no hope.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can see why you hate Ohio..being from Michigan......i mean...after being totally and completely embarrassed just about everyone November and having no hope.
has a a pro team from cleveland won a title in your parents lifetime? Just curious.. Not sure how old you are. 1964 was a long time ago.

The Cavs are a good franchise at least though... they have won a few titles way back when... oh.. wait.. no they haven't... they haven't won shit... the Indians though.. they are pretty good.. ooops... they haven't won since ghandi was alive in 1948.... well at least you have the Browns. LOL...

Cleveland.. where pro athletes careers go to die.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State's football team's payroll is higher than the Cleveland Indians payroll is this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has a a pro team from cleveland won a title in your parents lifetime? Just curious.. Not sure how old you are. 1964 was a long time ago.

The Cavs are a good franchise at least though... they have won a few titles way back when... oh.. wait.. no they haven't... they haven't won shit... the Indians though.. they are pretty good.. ooops... they haven't won since ghandi was alive in 1948.... well at least you have the Browns. LOL...

Cleveland.. where pro athletes careers go to die.
i can see why you are so bitter

the Indians are better than the Tigers

Ohio State just shits on _ichigan

the Cavs just shit on the Pistons

AAAND both the Lions and Browns suck ass, lol....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think fans of Cleveland sports would be a tiny bit more humble seeing as they are fans of the biggest joke in professional sports.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can see why you are so bitter

the Indians are better than the Tigers

Ohio State just shits on _ichigan

the Cavs just shit on the Pistons

AAAND both the Lions and Browns suck ass, lol....
Indians are better than the Tigers? Are you sure? Do you really want to celebrate before you win something with a Cleveland team again? It seems you get excited often only for them to poop the bed.

The Pistons have won more titles in the last 27 years than the entire city of cleveland has won in all pro sports combined since fuck.. I don't even know how long.. maybe if we go back to the 1950's you could combine what all the Cleveland sports teams have done and equal the Pistons.

Sit the fuck down and know your place in history.. Cleveland is a laughing stock. Understand that. Be humble.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland.. the home of an NBA team that has never won a title... a MLB team that hasn't won since 1948.. and possibly the biggest joke of a franchise in pro sports at the moment the fucking Browns... LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions > Cleveland Browns...

Don't even try to act like they are on par with each other right now... The Browns are the biggest fucking joke in the entire NFL right now.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland sports fans are a unique bunch.. talking smack when their teams are easily the biggest pile of shit. You even named your football team after the color of shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland.. the home of an NBA team that has never won a title... a MLB team that hasn't won since 1948.. and possibly the biggest joke of a franchise in pro sports at the moment the fucking Browns... LOL
lol...this city that hasnt won anything has teams that are a lot better than Detroits at this point- well besides football where they both suck.

This November when the Buckeyes are destroying Michigan are you going to be thinking- at least the Pistons won the title a decade ago? When the Indians are shitting on the old, descending Tigers this summer, will you be thinking- hey- in 1984 WE WON IT! lol.....After the Pistons made all these trades and tried to improve their roster, when the Cavs beat the hell out of them- if the Pistons are lucky enough to get the 8 seed- are you going to say at least I used to root for Isiah Thomas 2 decades ago?

its pathetic man.....ill tell ya what....ill send you a gift card to the Espn gift shop where you can order some DVD's of your teams past glory days so maybe you will lighten up a little and the chip on your shoulder developed from having the vast majority of your teams suck horribly might lessen a little.

PS - i would be HUMILIATED if Urb acted like Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh is a fraud and hes going down just like all the rest have since Lloyd Carr.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns have had 2 winning seasons since they came back to Cleveland.. that is right.. they left Cleveland.. why you ask.. because the city is a joke.. and they don't rep their teams unless they are winning. The Indians were second to last in attendance last year... The Cavs attendance was hot garbage before Lebron came back...

The BROWNS HAVE 2 WINNING SEASONS IN THE LAST 17 YRS!!!!!!

TWO!

Your city sucks so bad your NFL team left and they had to charity you a new one. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...this city that hasnt won anything has teams that are a lot better than Detroits at this point- well besides football where they both suck.

This November when the Buckeyes are destroying Michigan are you going to be thinking- at least the Pistons won the title a decade ago? When the Indians are shitting on the old, descending Tigers this summer, will you be thinking- hey- in 1984 WE WON IT! lol.....After the Pistons made all these trades and tried to improve their roster, when the Cavs beat the hell out of them- if the Pistons are lucky enough to get the 8 seed- are you going to say at least I used to root for Isiah Thomas 2 decades ago?

its pathetic man.....ill tell ya what....ill send you a gift card to the Espn gift shop where you can order some DVD's of your teams past glory days so maybe you will lighten up a little and the chip on your shoulder developed from having the vast majority of your teams suck horribly might lessen a little.

PS - i would be HUMILIATED if Urb acted like Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh is a fraud and hes going down just like all the rest have since Lloyd Carr.
You haven't won shit since 1964 bro.. shut your fucking mouth so you don't look like a complete fucking retard.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pistons can lose every game left this year and still have 3 more championship banners than the Cavs do.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can 100% guarantee you didn't graduate from Ohio State.. so get off their stick you walmart fan. Celebrating a college you don't even have a degree from is the gayest thing ever.

I would send you some DVD's of championships the Cavs have.. but they don't have any. I doubt they made film the last time the Indians won a title.. and the Browns titles actually belong to the Baltimore Ravens.. because that is the team that won those... not the current franchise in Cleveland.. the real Browns left your city.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pistons can lose every game left this year and still have 3 more championship banners than the Cavs do.
hey...when you keep talking about how good the Pistons used to be well over a decade ago-- ill get back to watching my first place Cavs with LeBron, Kyrie and Love beat up on the Bulls and increase their lead in the East!!! LOL :lol:

tobias harris though dude. your on your fucking way!!!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...when you keep talking about how good the Pistons used to be well over a decade ago-- ill get back to watching my first place Cavs with LeBron, Kyrie and Love beat up on the Bulls and increase their lead in the East!!! LOL :lol:
Cool.. enjoy another year of running your mouth about how good lebron is and losing in the playoffs... like they always do.