• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Because it is about safety

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to notice a pattern. When a poster believes they have lost a discussion, they start accusing others of being gay.

The pattern I've noticed is everyone is bored as crap in the off season so stupid shit gets started very quickly for no apparent reason. It's like everyone forgets their sense of humor and every argument becomes a test of macho strength or some other gay crap.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban: "High achievers don't like mediocre people. Mediocre people don't like high achievers."

Yep, that about sums this thread up.

:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pattern I've noticed is everyone is bored as crap in the off season so stupid shit gets started very quickly for no apparent reason. It's like everyone forgets their sense of humor and every argument becomes a test of macho strength or some other gay crap.

you forgot the other category, the grammar police. apparently i rattled ole charlies jimmies by picking on him in the canemen post. I will quote another famous Texan that posts on here and say if he cant take it, maybe he shouldnt post here, its full of overaged assholes and even a few juvenile delinquents.

Whats sad is I come here to post about sports, but have to now worry about my punctuation, grammar and spelling if I post around certain posters for fear i will be called down, not about its content, but about the above miscues in English.

By the way, did you notice the white text on my last reply to you:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheap shot from an asshole. I'm kinda surprised a 50yo would indulge in homosexual finger pointing. smh

You dont know me well enough to make this assertion, you only know the internet persona that apparently is in conflict with your opinion, therefore I am an asshole in your humble opinion. Strangely i have been seeing your posts for several years now here and at CBS and its the same pattern with you, if its not in line with your opinion then you resort to other means to pick apart a post then call the person names.

I am fine with your opinion and accept your label of asshole, since you dont really know me and you formed this opinion of me from internet posts, this tells me all I need to know about you. I wont label you though as I dont really know you and feel that surely there must be more to you than what is apparent on here...or atleast I hope there is.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know me well enough to make this assertion, you only know the internet persona that apparently is in conflict with your opinion, therefore I am an asshole in your humble opinion. Strangely i have been seeing your posts for several years now here and at CBS and its the same pattern with you, if its not in line with your opinion then you resort to other means to pick apart a post then call the person names.

I am fine with your opinion and accept your label of asshole, since you dont really know me and you formed this opinion of me from internet posts, this tells me all I need to know about you. I wont label you though as I dont really know you and feel that surely there must be more to you than what is apparent on here...or atleast I hope there is.

smh. Implying I'm gay is a cheap shot. Cheap shots are usually executed by assholes. Bosses are usually assholes when they get corrected. ergo, you're an asshole or acting like one. There's little difference.

AFA as the English lessons, you opened up that avenue when you thought a 'pep' talk given by a coach to players was the same as the opinion of a team's effort.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to let this inane exchange die, but you made post #63 which included.
Did i punctuate properly this time, if not blame the tablet.

You lob an easy one and get upset when I make fun of it? You were really mad at yourself for the opening and decided to take that anger and attack me.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban: "High achievers don't like mediocre people. Mediocre people don't like high achievers."

Yep, that about sums this thread up.

:laugh3:

I guess that explains why the NFL talent evaluators aren't so high on 'bama players, they don't like mediocre people :happy:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or a discussion about who has more money...

Stupid fucking offseason!!! Damn you to hell!!!!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am stronger than you and you are gay.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to let this inane exchange die, but you made post #63 which included.

You lob an easy one and get upset when I make fun of it? You were really mad at yourself for the opening and decided to take that anger and attack me.

My "conversation" with you has not reached attack status yet and my comment to Caneman was not directed at you directly, just jousting with Caneman. If you feel attacked then my suggestion is either get thicker skin or quit posting to me as I cannot be offended(thick skin) and personal shots towards me or my family wont work either. Fact is this whole session revolves around your grammar nazi tactics and my statement to all of that if fuck grammar, punctuation and proper sentence structure. I am posting on a message board and I dont have time in my life to please the likes of you with any of it. Drop a note in the suggestion box, we will get back to you at our leisure.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you and Bandwagon are dating now.

Ellupo and i go back about as far as you and I do, so we understand each other. We dont always see eye to eye, but we never disrespect the other, much the same as I dont disrespect you. Fun jabs is all any of us take and thats fine with me.