• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Because it is about safety

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can learn all you want from Youtube videos if all you want is basics. If you want more than Chrome has apps that teach code writing and programming languages. You can learn all you want without paying for classes if all you want is to learn how they work and to use them better, maybe how to remove your own viruses and stuff like that. Its all at your fingertips on the internet. I got my first computer in high school An old Texas instruments that hooked up to a TV, that got me started and from there it took off.

Yeah, I'd start with the basics and learning how to remove viruses, etc. Then maybe stuff that's a little more advanced if I find myself hooked.

Thanks for the tips.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So posting with a tablet affords me the opportunity to not use punctuation sometimes, apparently it didn't do it for me. My speaking about English was as a figure of speech, not the grammar end of it...again with the literal.

As for you ever being able to be my employee, this would never happen, you couldn't pass the interview in the first place and secondly I don't hire quitters. Besides why would you want to be in the top 20% in the country as far as pay is concerned. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...e-america-even-more-broke-than-you-think.html

:lol: I retired in '99 at the end of 43 when I got fed up working for bosses who were better than you. At my height I was making $50/hr as a Computer Programmer/Analyst. I'm smart enough and frugal enough that I haven't needed to work and currently live on Grand Lake in Oklahoma.

So, I agree I wouldn't have ever been your employee. The moment I interviewed with you, I would have decided I didn't need the job. I did the same thing when I interviewed with Sprint after they flew me up to Dallas. I finally asked some piercing question of the 4th manager who was interviewing me and decided they weren't for me. Best decision I ever made.:nod:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I retired in '99 at the end of 43 when I got fed up working for bosses who were better than you. At my height I was making $50/hr as a Computer Programmer/Analyst. I'm smart enough and frugal enough that I haven't needed to work and currently live on Grand Lake in Oklahoma.

So, I agree I wouldn't have ever been your employee. The moment I interviewed with you, I would have decided I didn't need the job. I did the same thing when I interviewed with Sprint after they flew me up to Dallas. I finally asked some piercing question of the 4th manager who was interviewing me and decided they weren't for me. Best decision I ever made.:nod:

I am 50 now and only work when I want to, mostly just to keep an eye on things. I could let it run under the current lead I have in place(and will very soon) but I want the current administration(government) out of office before I hand it over 100%. Don't have to work, just don't want to retire too soon, I get bored easy and want to keep in the current technology and stay fresh. Did i punctuate properly this time, if not blame the tablet.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd start with the basics and learning how to remove viruses, etc. Then maybe stuff that's a little more advanced if I find myself hooked.

Thanks for the tips.

I'm still finding pieces of pRon in this piece-o-shit I got from the last guy. I could have Bo get in here and clean er up quick, minus the clean-out fee he charges from my bank of course...:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still finding pieces of pRon in this piece-o-shit I got from the last guy. I could have Bo get in here and clean er up quick, minus the clean-out fee he charges from my bank of course...:laugh3:

Those gay pron ads that keep popping up is a product of sites you visit regularly :lol:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you're the guy that brought English into a sport discussion. I merely noted your English mistake.

And, yes you made another mistake. Your final statement was actually a question, so you forgot to include the question mark. :laugh3: You can't blame the tablet for that and shouldn't blame the tablet for the other mistake.
You might try giving 100% effort towards your posts or not.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you're the guy that brought English into a sport discussion. I merely noted your English mistake.

And, yes you made another mistake. Your final statement was actually a question, so you forgot to include the question mark. :laugh3: You can't blame the tablet for that and shouldn't blame the tablet for the other mistake.
You might try giving 100% effort towards your posts or not.

I can blame not caring though. I used English as a figure of speech not grammar or punctuation purposes. I have better things to do with my time than worry about being an anal retentive twit over things like that. Most morons on here wouldn't know punctuation from punxsatawney.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can blame not caring though. I used English as a figure of speech not grammar or punctuation purposes. I have better things to do with my time than worry about being an anal retentive twit over things like that. Most morons on here wouldn't know punctuation from punxsatawney.

You're the guy that created this situation and can't handle correction. You even asked for it, do you remember the following?

Did i punctuate properly this time, if not blame the tablet.<sic?>

You really shouldn't ask questions when you can't handle the truth.:rollseyes:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree that none of us are here to be graded on spelling and grammar and get back to bashing Saban please?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree that none of us are here to be graded on spelling and grammar and get back to bashing Saban please?

Agree on the first part, only envious fhegs do the second part.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're not?!? Damn, I told my Mom I had a solid B. She promised me cookies.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to notice a pattern. When a poster believes they have lost a discussion, they start accusing others of being gay.