• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears' MVP at the midway point?

Who is the MVP thus far?

• Jordan Howard

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Akiem Hicks

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Kyle Fuller

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Eddie Jackson

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tarik Cohen

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another thread where I get attacked first.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens when you are perpetually a cunt.

For making predictions? I make a prediction and the whole board attacks me first and you have a problem with me for "always starting it first". I think calling you an idiot under such circumstances is pretty tame actually. All these threads clearly show who really has more decorum here.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For making predictions? I make a prediction and the whole board attacks me first and you have a problem with me for "always starting it first". I think calling you an idiot under such circumstances is pretty tame actually. All these threads clearly show you has more decorum here.
So you think there isn't threads where you are a douche first? :lol:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think there isn't threads where you are a douche first? :lol:

You missed my point again. I was arguing against your assertion I "always" start it. Which clearly is not true.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed my point again. I was arguing against your assertion I "always" start it. Which clearly is not true.
Ya, that's called cause and effect.

That Newton guy was pretty smart too.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(rolls eyes)

You poor victim.

1. You are prick to everyone from jumpstreet and proud of it.
  2. People tire of your shit.
  3. Henceforth, you are not taken seriously and considered a POS troll deserving of nothing more than insults and ridicule.
  4. You bump a bunch of threads where the above occurs and whine and pine about not always starting it.

You are here.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor victim.
  1. You are prick to everyone from jumpstreet and proud of it.
  2. People tire of your shit.
  3. Henceforth, you are not taken seriously and considered a POS troll deserving of nothing more than insults and ridicule.
  4. You bump a bunch of threads where the above occurs and whine and pine about not always starting it.
You are here.

I simply roll my eyes at your utterly ridiculous theory and you think i'm playing the victim card. Cute.

1. Correction. I attack the idiots with their idiotic comments. I don't attack everyone. I attack the morons who say the stupidest things like "Wims will be a #1 WR", "Nagy should be fired if Howard sucks", "Virginia McCaskey influenced Pace to move up to grab Trubisky". I mean it's one after another dumb ass comment from you. And to make it worse, you're actually serious. Your ignorance is outstanding.

2. You don't speak for everyone.

3. You're breaking my heart BIG TIME.

4. I bumped those to prove YET AGAIN, a. I was right b. you were wrong yet AGAIN.

It's a theme with you. You're the dumbest person on this forum and you suffer from rabid anger. And because you are so angry you think everyone else is angry like you.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at your dumbass thinking only Virginia is above Pace. derp. You think George and Ted stay completely clear of things? more derp.

You stomped in here from day one acting like a stupid cunt, and then whine and cry about everybody starting shit with you. Whatta boob.

But tell us all more about your vast, useless football IQ.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at your dumbass thinking only Virginia is above Pace. derp. You think George and Ted stay completely clear of things? more derp.

You stomped in here from day one acting like a stupid cunt, and then whine and cry about everybody starting shit with you. Whatta boob.

These guys that know everything about football, but dont work in football. Like, if youre so fucking smart, and know everything, why isnt this your profession?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your ability to read people's emotions based on a post is outstanding. The only whiner was you, when you were crying about me attacking you first. Remember when YOU first brought that up? I reply proving once again, you were wrong, and now you think i'm whining. Your stupidity is infinite.

Still waiting for Wims to be a #1 you tard.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ability to read people's emotions based on a post is outstanding. The only whiner was you, when you were crying about me attacking you first. Remember when YOU first brought that up? I reply proving once again, you were wrong, and now you think i'm whining. Your stupidity is infinite.

Still waiting for Wims to be a #1 you tard.
wat-up-memecrunch-com-27681371.png

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of thread.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Pretty much. When you say proven stupid things there’s really nothing else you can come back with.

End of thread.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The genius shall respond quoting the great monkey himself from this very thread:

"Better than a pussy that flat ignores when he's wrong and it's pointed out.

Tell me more about how Hicks will be an alternate and Howard a joke."

lmao. Over and over again. I'm a destroyer. Plain and simple.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The genius shall respond quoting the great monkey himself from this very thread:

"Better than a pussy that flat ignores when he's wrong and it's pointed out.

Tell me more about how Hicks will be an alternate and Howard a joke."

lmao. Over and over again. I'm a destroyer. Plain and simple.
As usual, you missed the point and context, and cherry-picked what you thought was deal-sealer in a thread full of you getting your dick kicked in.