• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B10 reporters pick Michigan to win the B10

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you guys can meet up in the Orange Bowl or something.

It would certainly bode better for Ohio State if they didn't have to face Clemson in the playoffs, though 4-0 does sound pretty good to me.

I'm not even going to respond to Red. He's completely lost it and is currently foaming at the mouth because I said it was theoretically possible for the voters to think another team was better in '95.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would certainly bode better for Ohio State if they didn't have to face Clemson in the playoffs, though 4-0 does sound pretty good to me.

I'm not even going to respond to Red. He's completely lost it and is currently foaming at the mouth because I said it was theoretically possible for the voters to think another team was better in '95.

LOL you flaming idiot. You did respond. You gave 2 facepalms because your stupidity is indefensible, and you just responded in this post.

Do you know you have to be at least 18 to post here? You are clearly violating the rules.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll believe Sparty when I see it. They haven't finished higher than 3rd since 2015, and last I checked they still are severely lacking in offensive firepower. They're going to have a really good defense, but when you can't put up points, it won't make a difference.

I think MSU surprises us this year with their team.

Every year Michigan is their year since Harbaugh. I thought for sure it was last year and then we steam rolled them in THE Game. But they have their Michigan man and a known QB.

Ohio State has too many unknown IMO. Will Day be able to rally the troops in pressure situations.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State with a better chance to win the conference than Ohio State? And Ohio State only a slightly better chance than Minnesota? What am I missing, did Ohio State hire John L smith and didn’t let any of us know?

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State with a better chance to win the conference than Ohio State? And Ohio State only a slightly better chance than Minnesota? What am I missing, did Ohio State hire John L smith and didn’t let any of us know?

No, they hired Tim Brewster.