• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B10 reporters pick Michigan to win the B10

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rarely if ever post an informed intelligent thought here. I remember having to correct your stupidity a few times. I have noticed you're a typical newb fan of a team that's just recently had success. How old are you 15?

BTW.......Bo Pelini beat Dabo Swinney

LMFAO!!!!

Funny, I don't know you at all. Nebraska fans all blend together since you all just say the same thing, that you're back and you're gonna surprise all of us one of these days. And congratulations on beating Clemson in 2008 in the Gator Bowl, when Dabo had just taken over midseason. That must have been a big accomplishment for you big boy. Don't get too upset with me. Nebraska sure was good 25 years ago. And you'll always have corn.

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Penn State will finish 3rd in the BIG East Division.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"B10 REPORTERS PICK MICHIGAN TO WIN THE BIG 10"

AdolescentLeafyIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dantonio, and we have a great returning defense, plus we're always good on defense, and this year we have 2 different returning QB's with talent and experience. This would be a great year for Sparty to climb back up to playing with the big boys. But until they install a real offense and make some changes to that terrible offensive scheme they're not doing anything.

Still gonna have more of an impact on who wins the league than the whole west division combined.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I don't know you at all. Nebraska fans all blend together since you all just say the same thing, that you're back and you're gonna surprise all of us one of these days. And congratulations on beating Clemson in 2008 in the Gator Bowl, when Dabo had just taken over midseason. That must have been a big accomplishment for you big boy. Don't get too upset with me. Nebraska sure was good 25 years ago. And you'll always have corn.

Funny, you should know me. I'm the one who called you out for this flaming stupidity on your part. You were referencing undefeated #1 Nebraska's 62-24 Fiesta Bowl win over undefeated #2 Florida.
Florida had already obliterated Tennessee 62-37 in the regular season. You didn't stop there, nope. You continued the amazing dumb-fuckery by saying "Or anyone else".
It is literally Top 5 dumbest fucking posts I've ever seen on SportsHoopla. As I said before, you run off at the mouth like you know something, but you're uninformed and don't do your homework. You're easy to expose. LOL

It was still just the Fiesta Bowl. It wasn't for the national championship. Yeah, #1 played #2. But theoretically, had Tennessee obliterated Ohio State, and Nebraska had struggled, the AP poll could pick them. Or anyone else. The BCS was to standardize and create a championship, not just to pair #1 and #2. It's definitely semantics in this case, but the case stands that it wasn't a championship.

The best CF national champion teams (SRS rating)

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the East, I think it is either Sparty or Harbaugh. Change at coach and QB cause some near term heart ache.

West, toss up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the East, I think it is either Sparty or Harbaugh. Change at coach and QB cause some near term heart ache.

West, toss up.
I'll believe Sparty when I see it. They haven't finished higher than 3rd since 2015, and last I checked they still are severely lacking in offensive firepower. They're going to have a really good defense, but when you can't put up points, it won't make a difference.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, you should know me. I'm the one who called you out for this flaming stupidity on your part. You were referencing undefeated #1 Nebraska's 62-24 Fiesta Bowl win over undefeated #2 Florida.
Florida had already obliterated Tennessee 62-37 in the regular season. You didn't stop there, nope. You continued the amazing dumb-fuckery by saying "Or anyone else".
It is literally Top 5 dumbest fucking posts I've ever seen on SportsHoopla. As I said before, you run off at the mouth like you know something, but you're uninformed and don't do your homework. You're easy to expose. LOL

The best CF national champion teams (SRS rating)

Again, one butt-hurt Nebraska fan is indistinguishable from the others. You get so pissy that someone doesn't recognize your "blue blood" program's greatness that you still dwell on a post months old. It wasn't a championship, and nothing I said was false. Get the hell over it. You're pretty pathetic. I see why Longhorn and Hawkeye fans hate you so much.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, one butt-hurt Nebraska fan is indistinguishable from the others. You get so pissy that someone doesn't recognize your "blue blood" program's greatness that you still dwell on a post months old. It wasn't a championship, and nothing I said was false. Get the hell over it. You're pretty pathetic. I see why Longhorn and Hawkeye fans hate you so much.
I agree. I never had a problem with Red, but in the last year he's been extra butt hurt and really pissy around here. Mention anything remotely bad about Nebraska and he goes off.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I never had a problem with Red, but in the last year he's been extra butt hurt and really pissy around here. Mention anything remotely bad about Nebraska and he goes off.

I've always liked you Maize. You get it. And it looks like you guys are gonna have a good year. Michigan might be the team I'd like Clemson to play most. The two schools have never played.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People being more Butt hurt over any mention of remotely bad things is running rampant with most people here. See Ohio State, Michigan, Washington, Oregon, Oklahoma... most fan bases actually.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That you believe in your own empty head that #3 Tennessee was going to get voted #1 over undefeated Nebraska "if they struggled" with the same team (#2 Florida) that beat the Vols 62-37 in the regular season is a laugher. It's hilarious.
#1 Nebraska could have won that game 2-0 and still been voted National Champs with a record of 13-0. Had #2 Florida won the game 2-0 they would have been voted National Champs with a record of 13-0. Tennessee with their earlier blowout loss to Florida was NOT even in the equation.
Regarding your statement "Or anyone else" sends you so far into dumb-fuckery land there is no recovering from it. You're drowning in stupidity going there. Teams #4 - #10 all had two losses. No way they were going to be voted ahead of an undefeated Nebraska or Florida.
You are the forum idiot. You do have good company with Maize&Blew though. You two should don your respective team jerseys and give each other reach-arounds.

Enjoy the first time ever Clemson run since 2012. Been there done that. Difference being that other than a season here and there, Clemson's historical significance/relevance is pathetic. All good things come to an end and that's when a bandwagon fan like yourself will disappear from the forums.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People being more Butt hurt over any mention of remotely bad things is running rampant with most people here. See Ohio State, Michigan, Washington, Oregon, Oklahoma... most fan bases actually.

I don't have a problem with people bashing Nebraska. Even newcomers like Clemson. Heck, I've been one of their worst critics over the last 10 years. However, I do have a problem when idiots double down with complete and utter stupidity.

Do you find the statement below to be even remotely accurate regarding the 1995 season?

It was still just the Fiesta Bowl. It wasn't for the national championship. Yeah, #1 played #2. But theoretically, had Tennessee obliterated Ohio State, and Nebraska had struggled, the AP poll could pick them. Or anyone else. The BCS was to standardize and create a championship, not just to pair #1 and #2. It's definitely semantics in this case, but the case stands that it wasn't a championship.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked you Maize. You get it. And it looks like you guys are gonna have a good year. Michigan might be the team I'd like Clemson to play most. The two schools have never played.
Maybe you guys can meet up in the Orange Bowl or something.