• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B10 reporters pick Michigan to win the B10

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G is wide open. Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, or Penn State could easily win the East.

Then Michigan has to worry about who comes out of the West. Purdue reminds me of the Northwestern team from last year. Purdue has a tough OOC schedule and may lose some of the OOC games but then win the division.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G is wide open. Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, or Penn State could easily win the East.

Then Michigan has to worry about who comes out of the West. Purdue reminds me of the Northwestern team from last year. Purdue has a tough OOC schedule and may lose some of the OOC games but then win the division.
Purdue is interesting. Decent crossovers but their road games are tough ( at PSU, at Iowa , at Wisky , at NW ) . They'd probably need to sweep their home games ( which is doable as the toughest one is Nebraska ) and then win 2 of the 4 road games . Not crazy though , especially given the home schedule

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue is interesting. Decent crossovers but their road games are tough ( at PSU, at Iowa , at Wisky , at NW ) . They'd probably need to sweep their home games ( which is doable as the toughest one is Nebraska ) and then win 2 of the 4 road games . Not crazy though , especially given
home schedule

Speaking of your moniker, Iowa is another team that could come out strong. As stated, I can see 9 teams come out of the B1G with the 4 that I already mentioned in the east as well as Iowa, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Purdue in the West.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh doesn't understand animal analogies, guys.

Unless he's talking about bird watching

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh making a total assclown out of himself this week. After taking a shot at his daddy Urban, now he criticizes Al Washington and Greg Mattison for "not accepting accountability" last year, simply because they voluntarily left to go to a better program at Ohio State.

Funny how "controversy follows Urban", yet it's meaningful wins that don't seem to follow Harbs...

What did he say that made him an assclown? He was asked about Urban Meyer and answered truthfully. Commended him about his stellar record and said exactly what everyone else has said about Urban Meyer.

If he were making up stuff, I would agree wholeheartedly with you. What did he say that wasn’t a fact?

I should add — I havent heard about Washington and Mattison comments yet. I will say — I have zero issue with Washington going to OSU. He is an Ohio native. Mattison — he went for one last pay check before he retires. OSU offered it to him, so he took it. Can’t blame him either.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he say that made him an assclown? He was asked about Urban Meyer and answered truthfully. Commended him about his stellar record and said exactly what everyone else has said about Urban Meyer.

If he were making up stuff, I would agree wholeheartedly with you. What did he say that wasn’t a fact?

I should add — I havent heard about Washington and Mattison comments yet. I will say — I have zero issue with Washington going to OSU. He is an Ohio native. Mattison — he went for one last pay check before he retires. OSU offered it to him, so he took it. Can’t blame him either.
Did anyone specifically ask him about controversy? No, he voluntarily brought that up because he's a little coward. Notice he never said that before about Urban while he was still coaching. It's a deflection about a coach that absolutely owned him.

The comments about Washington and Mattison were beyond pathetic. For more context -

Harbaugh on ESPNU XM saying this is now his best staff he's ever had, he had a couple guys no longer on the staff who didn't accept accountability when things went bad, this staff likes to be held accountable.

Again, cowardly. I guarantee he never had the stones to actually say that to them when they were there. Also, you do know that Mattison was offered a 2-year contract from michigan with a pay increase that he turned down to go to OSU, right?

Reactions: gob

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone specifically ask him about controversy? No, he voluntarily brought that up because he's a little coward. Notice he never said that before about Urban while he was still coaching. It's a deflection about a coach that absolutely owned him.

The comments about Washington and Mattison were beyond pathetic. For more context -

Again, cowardly. I guarantee he never had the stones to actually say that to them when they were there. Also, you do know that Mattison was offered a 2-year contract from michigan with a pay increase that he turned down to go to OSU, right?

OSU offered Mattison twice the amount of money that UM did, as he is a DC and not a DL coach at OSU.

As far as the shots at them from Harbaugh — I have no clue what happens behind closed doors. Neither does anyone else but the coaches involved. He should have just kept his mouth shut on that.

As far as the Urban comments — I don’t see any issues with it. It is common knowledge and their has been many reports written regarding that. Or do you honestly think controversy hasn’t followed Meyer?

Was it a dig at OSU and Meyer? Absolutely. Was anything he said a lie? Absolutely not.

Other than the comment you posted, I haven’t even heard about the other stuff, but I don’t agree with that one bit. Leave that stuff behind closed doors.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of your moniker, Iowa is another team that could come out strong. As stated, I can see 9 teams come out of the B1G with the 4 that I already mentioned in the east as well as Iowa, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Purdue in the West.
Id put Minnesota in there too myself . Literally the only team in the West I can't see winning the division is Illinois

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i have to say is that any idiot who claims nebraska fans have been saying "we're back" is an absolute fucking moron.

Nebraska fans are hopeful, not retarded. There was 1 moron who i am not even sure is a nebraska fan, seems more like a troll that was brasky and he has been mia since he welched on a bet (for the most part)

Stop talking about nebraska until we do something meaningful.

(btw how are we not ranked #1 in all pre season polls yet?)

BTW every year when we start at 0-0 we have a chance..... just saying.
tenor.gif

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i have to say is that any idiot who claims nebraska fans have been saying "we're back" is an absolute fucking moron.

Nebraska fans are hopeful, not retarded. There was 1 moron who i am not even sure is a nebraska fan, seems more like a troll that was brasky and he has been mia since he welched on a bet (for the most part)

Stop talking about nebraska until we do something meaningful.

(btw how are we not ranked #1 in all pre season polls yet?)

BTW every year when we start at 0-0 we have a chance..... just saying.
tenor.gif
I miss Brasky . That guy was always good for a laugh

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Brasky . That guy was always good for a laugh
He logs in and has been to the husker board but meh. Personally the guy annoyed the piss out of me, he was a low budget remake of OD (odd since he didnt pay his debt with OD on the avy bet)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ironic that Jimmy Jam couldn't beat Meyer on the field & now all he can do is talk about him after he's no longer in Columbus. No matter what Harbaugh says he'll always be

imagesytrt.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He logs in and has been to the husker board but meh. Personally the guy annoyed the piss out of me, he was a low budget remake of OD (odd since he didnt pay his debt with OD on the avy bet)
He lost at least 3 avy bets with me that he never paid off but he was so easily perturbed he entertained me

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost at least 3 avy bets with me that he never paid off but he was so easily perturbed he entertained me
Yea he came unhinged. He was mocked even on our own board. He thought that the turnover machine was the next coming of jesus prior to him thowing his first INT lol. Tanner Lee finished his college career 46 TD to 37 INT lmfao...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that some of these media members can't get enough Jimmy Jam rolling down their chins?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s like the SEC east without Georgia.
Florida's back :lol:

Crazy that people are saying the East has caught or even passed the West now :L I mean I know Ole Miss and Arkansas are trash but still