• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Would you be opposed to joining the B1G and renewing a Nebraska rivalry?

Honestly, I think it would hurt OU in recruiting. I really don't think they would add apipelines up there since there equally as big of names cleaning up including your're retarded sisters MSU and Michigan. Not too mention, I think the academic requirements would kill us lol I DO NOT want to go to the SEC though. We would get popped within 5 years. We would have to cheat our asses off to compete in recruiting and we have a bad history with not getting away with it,

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think it would hurt OU in recruiting. I really don't think they would add apipelines up there since there equally as big of names cleaning up including your're retarded sisters MSU and Michigan. Not too mention, I think the academic requirements would kill us lol I DO NOT want to go to the SEC though. We would get popped within 5 years. We would have to cheat our asses off to compete in recruiting and we have a bad history with not getting away with it,
I think OU would be a better fit in the B1G (midwest) rather than SEC or the PAC. Just my opinion.

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, I hate this redistricting talk. We need a strong Prairie conference. Big12 executives should not have been so bold to think that they could survive without Nebraska, TAMU, or even Missouri and Colorado. With some foresight instead of hubris, Iowa St could go (sorry Cyclone alumni) and bring in TCU (years ago) and they would have such a strong conference.

Oh well. Better for the SEC. Roll Tide!

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Bradford is dumb. The Eagles have a pretty decent shot to make the playoffs with Bradford next year, while Daniel will lead us to a 3-13/4-12 season that gives Cleveland a top 3 pick in the draft next year.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Bradford is dumb. The Eagles have a pretty decent shot to make the playoffs with Bradford next year, while Daniel will lead us to a 3-13/4-12 season that gives Cleveland a top 3 pick in the draft next year.

lol, uhhh what?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to wonder if some of you guys are going to turn into DPD and follow Sam Bradford to his next team.
We all want Wentz to be great. Many just see Bradford as a good starting QB (a few teams go years looking for one) that could improve. With a rookie you're risking 6 years of your franchise. It's not a love of Bradford but the future of the team. You do realize if the very real chance Wentz fails happens we are absolutely screwed right?

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giggles have no one but themselves to blame for this situation. For them to think this wouldn't have happened is absolutely brain dead. There's some more pain in our near future.

As les bowen asked, what happened to emotional intelligence?

Telling a guy that he's your man and then changing your mind doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Bradford's agent gave an interview to Sirius that went about as bad as possible for their side.

Among other things, he whined that Sam was bothered when they signed Chase Daniel as a backup.

He also whined that Sam doesn't want to be in a situation where if he plays bad people will call for the rookie.

Talk about a soft-ass, weak player! He is basically admitting he wants no competition.

Again, trade his ass for a bag of chips if need be. Just get him out of the locker room. The guy is a born LOSER.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of the reports on Denver and Philly, yes the Broncos reportedly think the Eagles are asking for too much. But the key point here: they are NOT saying they wouldn't trade Sammy Boy.

In other words, it's all about negotiating a price now. Step on up, Jets! Let's get a bidding war going for this cowardly scrub who is afraid to compete with Chase Daniel and a rookie from North Dakota State.

Report: Broncos called about Sam Bradford, but price was too high

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, trade his ass for a bag of chips if need be. Just get him out of the locker room. The guy is a born LOSER.

I'd rather see him SIT on the bench for the entire year, and have fans toss batteries at him for being such a wuss.

Eagles release him in 18 and his career will hopefully be over if he is going to be such a waste of air.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giggles have no one but themselves to blame for this situation. For them to think this wouldn't have happened is absolutely brain dead. There's some more pain in our near future.

As les bowen asked, what happened to emotional intelligence?

Telling a guy that he's your man and then changing your mind doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Who changed their mind? It wasn't the Eagles, they have said and continue to say Bradford is their starting QB. He has a two year deal. Work hard , play well and the rest will take care of itself.

You can't have emotional intelligence if your QB has no intelligence. Right now I am questioning big time Sam's motivation. I personally don't want him as my QB anymore. I want a guy with fire in his belly.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of the reports on Denver and Philly, yes the Broncos reportedly think the Eagles are asking for too much. But the key point here: they are NOT saying they wouldn't trade Sammy Boy.

In other words, it's all about negotiating a price now. Step on up, Jets! Let's get a bidding war going for this cowardly scrub who is afraid to compete with Chase Daniel and a rookie from North Dakota State.

Report: Broncos called about Sam Bradford, but price was too high

Nobody has said this but I will. Eagles talked to Condon and Sam before the trade and told them we are drafting Wentz/Goff, you are a starter this year and if you play well next year to. Sam not happy with that, says he wants to be traded. The Eagles said NO. Then Condon playing his cards had the Broncos call the Eagles and ask about a trade. The Eagles said sure it will cost you XXXYYYY and they both laughed. Now Condon feeling he has been played takes it a step further and goes public with his demands. Trying to force the Eagles hand.

Bottom line is the Eagles hold the cards. They are not trading Bradford for a 3rd round pick or a 4th. They want value for the 24 million or so they have spent through the last two years on Bradford, they want value for the 2nd round pick they lost in the deal. I believe they asked for two first round picks from Denver (knowing they would say no). If they said yes they could sell that easily to the fans. If they no, they lose nothing.

The Eagles plan was to have Bradford play this year and build upon last year. If he did then they would be able to extract value from another team for him Such as (2) 2nd round picks like the Alex Smith trade. Or maybe a late first rounder. To recoupe some of what they traded.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate for Bradford is misguided. This is his agent fucking up. I'm sure Sam would gladly compete for a job.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol really guys? This is all agent tactics to get what they want. Also, Sam isn't the future of the Eagles even if he puts up Brady numbers next year so why would anyone be upset at him for wanting to be a starter elsewhere? Hilarious to think that someone would believe that he's afraid of competition. He literally is in a no win situation. I understand Sam is pretty much an overpaid average qb at this point that can be successful in a perfect fit but good Lord, some of you sound like you're 15.

Saying he's going to be traded after putting up Brady like numbers is actually hilarious. Cuz he won't and never has. But nobody knows if the incoming QB busts or not and if anyone should understand that, it's Sam. Stop crying and go play. If he wanted a long term deal and the Eagles not to draft a QB, then Samantha should have signed a LONG TERM DEAL.

Really the best way to shut people up is go perform, which Sam has not really done. Not to mention who can count on Bradford for a full season

Maybe Sam's agent is actually the 15 year old in the room. Ever thought of that?

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think all you guys laughed at the Redskins for the McNabb situation which ended up netting us Alfred Morris. What a clusterfuck your QB situation is. You sink a ton of money and a 2nd round pick into a QB who sucks and now wants out and a career backup in Daniels. They you give up a ton of picks, severely crippling your ability to rebuild a terrible team, and even more cap space on a QB who is obviously a long shot.

Where is Swat or that other big talker Avelek when I need them?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McNabb situation was bad, and we laughed at you. Not sure what your point is.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McNabb situation was bad, and we laughed at you. Not sure what your point is.

Point is this is a worse situation, or at least it could be. And of course when we traded McNabb the pick turned into Alfred Morris, a Pro Bowl RB. So it didn't end up as bad for the Redskins as you had predicted after all. Still not good but not the disaster that this situation appears to be heading.

Now all of this changes if your boy turns into Ben Rothlisburger. But you know damned well the odds say that won't happen.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Bradford's agent gave an interview to Sirius that went about as bad as possible for their side.

Among other things, he whined that Sam was bothered when they signed Chase Daniel as a backup.

He also whined that Sam doesn't want to be in a situation where if he plays bad people will call for the rookie.

Talk about a soft-ass, weak player! He is basically admitting he wants no competition.

So if your boss came up to you today and said.... hey we need you to train this guy for a year then we are going to get rid of you and he will take your spot. oh and btw you won't have benifits this year either (draft pick Eagles gave up) yeah I'm sure you would be just chipper.... You would get the fuck out of there.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my boss came to me and said, we'd like to offer you a two year contract, I think I would kind of know that I am not the long term answer and would either take the contract and accept that, or say no thanks I will look to work elsewhere.

Bradford knew this! You guys act like he didn't and that is false. Only thing that changed is that he now actually has other Qbs in the locker room. He apparently doesn't want to compete for a job, period.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saying he's going to be traded after putting up Brady like numbers is actually hilarious. Cuz he won't and never has. But nobody knows if the incoming QB busts or not and if anyone should understand that, it's Sam. Stop crying and go play. If he wanted a long term deal and the Eagles not to draft a QB, then Samantha should have signed a LONG TERM DEAL.

Really the best way to shut people up is go perform, which Sam has not really done. Not to mention who can count on Bradford for a full season

Maybe Sam's agent is actually the 15 year old in the room. Ever thought of that?

Of course he wouldn't put up Brady numbers next year and that's exactly why he shouldn't want to be in Philly. Why would you work for a company that no matter how well you produce, you're going to be replaced and you literally know it. This obviously isn't about money, since he has a very undeserving contract in Philly so he clearly believes he can be the future somewhere else. Wasn't his long term offer on the table when Chip was there? I highly doubt with the coaching change that this scenario gets any different but we'll never know that for a fact. I don't blame Sam for wanting out. Not sure who would be desperate enough to eat that contract but I do get it.