• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Off topic here, but we need to have an avy bet next season when my Buckeyes visit OU?

lol I'm down for that. I never thought this game would get here soon enough. I think they scheduled this bitch like 5 years ago.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'm down for that. I never thought this game would get here soon enough. I think they scheduled this bitch like 5 years ago.
It will be interesting to see these teams matchup. We lost a ton and you will see that in 2 days at the draft. That being said, JT Barrett is still on the roster. Losing Zeke, Thomas, Marshall, and Brax is going to hurt. The guy to look out for is our newest recruit Austin Mack. Meyer is in love with this kid. Defense should be ok, but we did lose Bosa, Lee, Apple, Washington and Bell. We did get Joey Bosa's younger brother Nick. How do the Sooners look?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will be interesting to see these teams matchup. We lost a ton and you will see that in 2 days at the draft. That being said, JT Barrett is still on the roster. Losing Zeke, Thomas, Marshall, and Brax is going to hurt. The guy to look out for is our newest recruit Austin Mack. Meyer is in love with this kid. Defense should be ok, but we did lose Bosa, Lee, Apple, and Bell. How do the Sooners look?

Dude, you're Ohio state. The Alabama of the North. You reload and OU doesnt quite recruit like they use too so we now rebuild. Granted, they should be pretty solid for 2016.

I can see Meyer having another potential conference championship battle. He's something else isn't he... That bastard beat us in 08'.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're Ohio state. The Alabama of the North. You reload and OU doesnt quite recruit like they use too so we now rebuild. Granted, they should be pretty solid for 2016.

I can see Meyer having another potential conference championship battle. He's something else isn't he... That bastard beat us in 08'.
Careful.. Majority of these clowns here on the Eagles board love PSU.. :dhd:

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will be interesting to see these teams matchup. We lost a ton and you will see that in 2 days at the draft. That being said, JT Barrett is still on the roster. Losing Zeke, Thomas, Marshall, and Brax is going to hurt. The guy to look out for is our newest recruit Austin Mack. Meyer is in love with this kid. Defense should be ok, but we did lose Bosa, Lee, Apple, Washington and Bell. We did get Joey Bosa's younger brother Nick. How do the Sooners look?

We lost some Olinemen but they weren't that good to begin with. Losing Striker and a few key Dlinemen will hurt. Sanchez(left early)was a very overrated CB so I think the secondary will be better. Its gonna be fun man. The week before we have to travel to freakin HOUSTON!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost some linemen but they weren't that good to begin with. Losing Striker and a few key Dlinemen will hurt. Sanchez(left early)was a very overrated CB so I think the secondary will be better. Its gonna be fun man. The week before we have to travel to freakin HOUSTON!
Who is that amazing QB you have?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who is that amazing QB you have?

Baker Mayfield. I'm not gonna lie, hes pretty good. I'm not the type to blow smoke when it comes OU but man, that dude came out of nowhere. If it weren't for him OU loses 5 games last year easily.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost some Olinemen but they weren't that good to begin with. Losing Striker and a few key Dlinemen will hurt. Sanchez(left early)was a very overrated CB so I think the secondary will be better. Its gonna be fun man. The week before we have to travel to freakin HOUSTON!
It will be fun to see Stoops travel up to the 'Shoe' the following season. I wouldn't mind seeing him retire back in his native state of Ohio.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker Mayfield. I'm not gonna lie, hes pretty good. I'm not the type to blow smoke when it comes OU but man, that dude came out of nowhere. If it weren't for him OU loses 5 games last year easily.
Yup, he is very good. I was impressed with his play last season. He will give you guys a bigger chance to win games.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yup, he is very good. I was impressed with his play last season. He will give you guys a bigger chance to win games.

Although I say that, I think you guys have just as good if not better qb in JT Barret.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How the hell do you have basically 3 all american type QB's on the same roster.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I say that, I think you guys have just as good if not better qb in JT Barret.
No doubt. JT will be one of the Heisman finalists imo. It all depends how our young WRs perform? Our running game will be solid as usual. Our OL will be good, but young. All Pro Eiflein will be anchoring the "slobs."
Remember this name Nick Bosa. The name should be familiar. A lot of scouts, coaches, and recruiters are saying Nick will actually be better than big brother Joey. That is a scary thought.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell do you have basically 3 all american type QB's on the same roster.
Urban Meyer is a salesman, much like Nick Saban. When Brax went out with his injury, JT took over and went down during the last game against that "shit school up north." Cardale just played lights out, nothing bothered him, and I'm shocked he didn't jump to the NFL last year? It was a bizarre season and anyone who wins a NC knows it takes a hot run and luck to win it all. The BIG XII saved us because of not having a Conference Championship game (luck).

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No doubt. JT will be one of the Heisman finalists imo. It all depends how our young WRs perform? Our running game will be solid as usual. Our OL will be good, but young. All Pro Eiflein will be anchoring the "slobs."
Remember this name Nick Bosa. The name should be familiar. A lot of scouts, coaches, and recruiters are saying Nick will actually be better than big brother Joey. That is a scary thought.

Oh I'm sure the WR's will be fine. Theres a reason theyre ranked so highly out of HS. Better than Joey?? sob.. He'll have no problem beating our fat and slow tackles. It's like Alabama size tackles minus their talents. Bob really screwed the pooch on that one. Have they ever played in Norman before?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Urban Meyer is a salesman, much like Nick Saban. When Brax went out with his injury, JT took over and went down during the last game against that "shit school up north." Cardale just played lights out, nothing bothered him, and I'm shocked he didn't jump to the NFL last year? It was a bizarre season and anyone who wins a NC knows it takes a hot run and luck to win it all. The BIG XII saved us because of not having a Conference Championship game (luck).

The BIG12...lol they're such a joke. The people who run it couldn't run a special Olympics efficiently.
Ive never seen such a perfect setup at qb in all my years. lol was so bizarre.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sure the WR's will be fine. Theres a reason theyre ranked so highly out of HS. Better than Joey?? sob.. He'll have no problem beating our fat and slow tackles. It's like Alabama size tackles minus their talents. Bob really screwed the pooch on that one. Have they ever played in Norman before?

Good question? I will look it up. I'm not sure if they have a history of playing? If so, it's going back a ways.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BIG12...lol they're such a joke. The people who run it couldn't run a special Olympics efficiently.
Ive never seen such a perfect setup at qb in all my years. lol was so bizarre.
Would you be opposed to joining the B1G and renewing a Nebraska rivalry?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3