• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take all these guys over Sam Bradford:

Tom Brady
Joe Flacco
Andy Dalton
Big Ben
Andrew Luck
Blake Bortles
Marcus Mariota
Derek Carr
Philip Rivers
Eli Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Carson Palmer
Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan
Cam Newton
Drew Brees
Teddy Bridgewater
Kirk Cousins
Ryan Tannehill
Even Jameis Winston and Tony Romo

And I'll take
Carson Wentz
Jared Goff

Bradford is in the same class or worse than Jay Cutler and Matt Stafford. The ultimate teases of arm talent, and injury concerns. Ironic huh

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy had 19 TDs and 14 picks and that's supposed to be his best? I'd sure hate to see his worst.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the 2016 season Bradford will have earned 100 million playing in the NFL.

His record as a QB is 25-37-1.
I don't really care what he made and I do not think the injuries were his fault. I hope he is healed and plays well from here out.
I must be mellowing in my old age.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
32 starting QBs in the league. 16 is average. When someone throws out a top 20, usually their guy is the tail end of that. 17-20 = below average.

Come on man....this is a bullshit argument. I could turn around and twist the numbers too and say that he is above 16.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we've gone over this...There are not 20 teams in the League who would take Bradford over their QB straight up.

That does not mean he is not as good or better. That is a different argument. To be honest I doubt you would find 25 teams that would jettison their QB for Bradford. That does not mean he is not as good as who is on those teams.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man....this is a bullshit argument. I could turn around and twist the numbers too and say that he is above 16.

I'd love to see that. I put out over 20 QBs I'd take over Bradford. Not trying to be a dick, just saying I think there's at least 20 QBs that are better than Sam Bradford. To me, that (and his actual play) puts him as a below average NFL starting QB.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see that. I put out over 20 QBs I'd take over Bradford. Not trying to be a dick, just saying I think there's at least 20 QBs that are better than Sam Bradford. To me, that (and his actual play) puts him as a below average NFL starting QB.

He said as good or better. He was talking about ability. Just guessing off the top of my head there are 10 young QB's that are not even near being as good as Bradford but they are still young QB's that have not reached their potential. I would not take Bradford over them but that does not mean that for the upcoming 2016 season he is not better than them. That is the point I am making. There are good number of veterans that he is as good as but that does not mean I would take Bradford over them. That would not make any sense.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$11 million signing bonus and $7 million base salary in 2016.
Bradford is a bitch! $11 million guaranteed and he has a wet vagina? Lets see where he gets that money. I say trade em and do it now!! That will free up much needed money! Let Chase Daniel have the helm.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they get a decent pick (hopefully a #2 or 3), we would still have to sign a free agent scrub QB to backup Daniel, so we don't have to rush Wentz. No problem, but no one comes to mind.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are suckers like I've never seen. First off many QB's can be very good in this O. Alex Smith resurrected his career and nabby made money off it. So Bradford could have easily done well.

If you knew you were trading up for a QB why would you guarantee all these $$ to qb's?

This is minor league shit by Howie minimizing Bradford's value.

Now he has to go and you're going to get backups and hope Wentz is the real deal.

We win 5 tops and guess who gets pick 8 next year? Yeah not us. Wentz almost has to be hof stuff to overcome this ridiculousness.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm somewhere in the middle ... I think Bradford can do well in a KC type system. I don't think he's franchise type material, but I think he can be pretty good with better help from the Offense that he got last year (wouldn't shock me to see a Ryan Fitzpatrick type year). With that being said, I don't see him as a Franchise QB (much like I don't see Fitzpatrick). I think the Eagles gave him the money they did because they didn't want to be caught with their pants down at the QB position. They had no way of knowing at the time that they were going to be able to trade up to 2 (still think they were at 13 when they re-signed Bradford?). You can have every intention of doing it, but if the teams up there don't want to trade out, there's nothing you can do. Fast forward to the present where the Eagles "were" able to get their guy in Wentz and now Bradford becomes expendable as they were also able to land Pederson's guy in Chase whom he's very high on as well ... at least as a bridge QB.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Howie minimized the value down to nothing on Bradford. That first round pick next year is gonna sting too.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking forward to seeing Bradford this year. The NFL is all about competition. If Bradford starts and does good I doubt he would be replaced. The better he does the more secure his position is. Says a lot to me about who Bradford is that he would act like this.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking forward to seeing Bradford this year. The NFL is all about competition. If Bradford starts and does good I doubt he would be replaced. The better he does the more secure his position is. Says a lot to me about who Bradford is that he would act like this.

Exactly.. what the hell is he afraid of? Other than the fact that the guy has been afraid since day 1.

He's crying like a baby, instead of taking the reigns like a man and leading a franchise. Go compete and play ball, while letting a rookie from D2 sit, learn and watch. At worst he has another average year and gets traded next year. Or I guess he could get hurt. Again.

What.. are you scared the rookie might beat you out? It's not like he hasn't made money.

He's a pussy and that's just never going to change. He's always going to play like a pussy against stout defenses. He's going to look good against bad defenses.

Average

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is a bitch! $11 million guaranteed and he has a wet vagina? Lets see where he gets that money. I say trade em and do it now!! That will free up much needed money! Let Chase Daniel have the helm.

Sadly he gets that money no matter what I think. We have to pay him his signing bonus and it counts against our cap even if he gets dealt.